Thursday, August 30, 2018

Since I said goodbye to my things :12 Benefits

1. I have more time.

Your time is limited, so do not waste it living someone else's life. ~ Steve Jobs

2. I enjoy life more.

My life itself was become my amusement and never ceased to be novel. It was a drama of many scenes and without an end. ~ Henry David Thoreau

3. I have more freedom.

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. ~ Tyler Durden, Fight Club.

4. I no longer compare myself with others.

When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you . ~ Lao Tzu

5. I stopped worrying about how others see me.
 
You're the only one who's worried about your face. ~ Ichiro Kishimi And Fumitake Koga. KIRAWARERU YUKI (COURAGE TO BE DISLIKED)

6. I'm more engaged with the world around me.

Whatever you do will be insignificant , but it is very important that you do it. ~ attributed to MAHATMA GANDHI

7. I can focus better. I can concentrate on being me.

I'm as proud of what we don't do as I am of what we do.  ~ Steve Jobs

8. I save money and I care more about the environment.

To be smart enough to get all that money you must be dull enough to want it. ~ Gilbert Keith Chesterton

9. I'm healthier and safer.

A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need top be happy? ~ Albert Einstein

10. My interpersonal relationships are deeper.

 The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive. ~ Albert Einstein.

11. I can savor the present moment.

The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion. ~ Albert Einstein

12. I feel true gratitude.

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is. ~ attributed to ALBERT EINSTEIN




 

No comments: