Friday, March 15, 2024

God Talks to Anyone! Dieu parle à n'importe qui !

 God Talks to Anyone!


 God talks.


 He does.


 God Talks to Those Who Are Desperate


 A friend's daughter is desperately ill. She doesn't have much hope, say the doctors. She is a victim of an unknown bacterium that is ravaging her body. I've been by her bedside when her father stands over her and boldly pours out his heart and soul to God. He doesn't hold back. He doesn't fear the worst. He hopes for the miraculous, in spite of the doctors' reports. He believes that God is able to do anything at any time for anyone. So he asks God to help. Unashamed, he begs, knowing he talks to a lovingFather.


 His demeanor and confidence suggest that he indeed hears God talk to him -- for he keeps fighting, believing, and speaking words of hope over his daughter. The visitors -- of both small and great faith -- follow the father's lead. They, too, talk to God

神与任何人交谈!


   神说话了。


   他是这样的。


   神对绝望的人说话


   朋友的女儿病得很重。 医生说,她没有太大希望。 她是一种正在破坏她身体的未知细菌的受害者。 当她父亲站在她身边,大胆地向上帝倾诉自己的心和灵魂时,我一直在她的床边。他毫不犹豫。 他不担心最坏的情况。 尽管医生的报告不尽如人意,他还是希望能出现奇迹。 他相信神能够在任何时候为任何人做任何事。 于是他请求上帝帮助。 他毫不羞愧地恳求道,因为他知道自己正在和一位慈爱的父亲交谈。


   他的举止和自信表明他确实听到了上帝对他说话——因为他不断地为女儿而奋斗、相信并说出希望的话。 来访者,无论信仰大小,都追随父亲的带领。 他们也与上帝交谈

(French)

Dieu parle à n'importe qui !


   Dieu parle.


   Il fait.


   Dieu parle à ceux qui sont désespérés


   La fille d'un ami est désespérément malade. Elle n'a pas beaucoup d'espoir, disent les médecins. Elle est victime d'une bactérie inconnue qui ravage son corps. J'étais à son chevet lorsque son père se tenait au-dessus d'elle et déversait hardiment son cœur et son âme devant Dieu. Il ne se retient pas. Il ne craint pas le pire. Il espère un miracle, malgré les rapports des médecins. Il croit que Dieu est capable de faire n'importe quoi, à tout moment, pour n'importe qui. Il demande donc à Dieu de l'aider. Sans honte, il supplie, sachant qu'il parle à un Père aimant.


   Son attitude et sa confiance suggèrent qu'il entend effectivement Dieu lui parler, car il continue de se battre, de croire et de prononcer des paroles d'espoir à propos de sa fille. Les visiteurs, qu'ils soient de petite ou de grande foi, suivent l'exemple du père. Eux aussi parlent à Dieu


on behalf of this young girl and wait for God to respond. There is no formula, just sincere pleading and often deep wailing.


Yet God talks. How? He gives noticeable courage to a severely tested family. He strengthens the fatigued parents. He keeps the daughter's heart beating, the air moving in and out of her nose and lungs. Her blood keeps flowing. A faint smile on her facespeaks volumes as it grows more vibrant with each passing week. Her "thumbs up" in answer to questions, her closed eyes when someone offers a prayer, suggest daily progress.


With each new day, with each new obstacle to overcome, the family gathers the next-step options and discusses them withGod. Then they wait for God to talk to them by giving them confidence to move in a specific direction. They don't make a move until they sense His peace in their hearts and minds. They keep listening for God to speak.


These parents understand that no amount of money, education, or medicine can stop an unknown bacterium, restore a battered heart and brain, or replay a twenty-four-hour period and magically edit out the bad parts. Only God can do something that impossible. Only God can carry them through every valley and over every mountain. So they attentively listen forGod to give them His thoughts, His ideas, and His encouragingwords-especially when almost every other word they hear isnegative. They hold to God's words -- written in their Bible, emblazoned in their hearts, whispered in their minds.


Dependent and desperate, the parents continuously and courageously call out to God-waiting, expectant. They ask Him to talk to them and to the doctors, to help their daughter, to do the impossible. They are sustained by His powerful, strong voice.


People who are hopeless want God to talk to them. Theywant to hear the good news that is able to lift them out of theoverwhelming despair in which they are drowning.


Truly desperate people don't ignore or underestimate the supernatural. They seek it. They don't critically analyze what


代表这个年轻的女孩等待上帝的回应。 没有公式,只有真诚的恳求和常常深沉的哀号。


 然而神说话了。 如何? 他给这个经受严峻考验的家庭带来了明显的勇气。 他使疲惫的父母坚强起来。 他让女儿的心脏保持跳动,让空气进出她的鼻子和肺部。 她的血液一直在流淌。 她脸上淡淡的微笑意味深长,随着一周的过去,它变得更加充满活力。 她在回答问题时“竖起大拇指”,当有人祈祷时她闭上眼睛,这些都表明她每天都在进步。


 每一个新的一天,每一个需要克服的新障碍,家人都会收集下一步的选择,并与上帝讨论。 然后,他们等待上帝与他们交谈,给予他们信心,让他们朝着特定的方向前进。 他们不会采取行动,直到他们在内心和思想中感受到他的平安。 他们不断地聆听神说话。


 这些父母明白,再多的金钱、教育或药物也无法阻止未知的细菌,恢复受损的心脏和大脑,也无法重播二十四小时并神奇地删除坏的部分只有上帝才能做一些不可能的事情 。 只有上帝才能带领他们穿越每一个山谷、越过每一座山。 因此,他们聚精会神地聆听上帝赐予他们他的想法、他的想法和他的鼓励话语——尤其是当他们听到的几乎所有其他词都是负面的时候。 他们坚守上帝的话语——写在他们的圣经里,印在他们的心里,在他们的脑海里低语。


 父母的依赖和绝望,不断地勇敢地呼唤上帝等待、期待。 他们请求耶稣与他们和医生交谈,帮助他们的女儿,完成不可能的事情。 他们因他强有力的声音而得以维持。


 绝望的人希望上帝与他们交谈。 他们希望听到好消息,能够将他们从深陷的绝望中解救出来。


 真正绝望的人不会忽视或低估超自然现象。 他们寻求它。 他们不会批判性地分析什么

(French)

au nom de cette jeune fille et attendre que Dieu réponde. Il n’y a pas de formule, juste des supplications sincères et souvent de profonds gémissements.


 Pourtant, Dieu parle. Comment? Il donne un courage remarquable à une famille durement éprouvée. Il fortifie les parents fatigués. Il fait battre le cœur de la fille, l'air entre et sort de son nez et de ses poumons. Son sang continue de couler. Un léger sourire sur son visage en dit long car il devient de plus en plus vibrant de semaine en semaine. Son « pouce levé » en réponse aux questions, ses yeux fermés lorsque quelqu'un fait une prière, suggèrent un progrès quotidien.


 À chaque nouveau jour, à chaque nouvel obstacle à surmonter, la famille rassemble les prochaines étapes et en discute avec Dieu. Ensuite, ils attendent que Dieu leur parle en leur donnant confiance pour avancer dans une direction précise. Ils ne bougent pas tant qu’ils n’ont pas ressenti sa paix dans leur cœur et leur esprit. Ils continuent d’écouter Dieu parler.


 Ces parents comprennent qu'aucune somme d'argent, aucune éducation ou aucun médicament ne peut arrêter une bactérie inconnue, restaurer un cœur et un cerveau meurtris, ou rejouer une période de vingt-quatre heures et éliminer comme par magie les mauvais aspects. Seul Dieu peut faire quelque chose d'impossible. . Seul Dieu peut les porter à travers chaque vallée et sur chaque montagne. Ils écoutent donc attentivement Dieu pour leur donner ses pensées, ses idées et ses paroles encourageantes – surtout quand presque tous les autres mots qu’ils entendent sont négatifs. Ils s’en tiennent aux paroles de Dieu – écrites dans leur Bible, gravées dans leur cœur, murmurées dans leur esprit.


 Dépendants et désespérés, les parents appellent continuellement et courageusement Dieu qui attend, attend. Ils lui demandent de parler à eux et aux médecins, d'aider leur fille, de faire l'impossible. Ils sont soutenus par sa voix puissante et forte.


 Les gens désespérés veulent que Dieu leur parle. Ils veulent entendre la bonne nouvelle qui puisse les sortir du désespoir accablant dans lequel ils se noient.


 Les gens vraiment désespérés n’ignorent ni ne sous-estiment le surnaturel. Ils le recherchent. Ils n'analysent pas de manière critique ce 


others have said about God or waste precious time thoughtfully considering what they believe about God. Their gut reaction, their immediate response -- if they are truly at the end of their resources -- is to call upon God's name and ask Him for help.They may shout at the top of their lungs, as if to reach the sky: "God, help me. Help us. God please. Please, God, talk to me. Do something for us!"


Expectant people hear God speak -- whether they are fully devoted followers of His or strangers to His name.


I know. That is how my first encounter with God unfolded.


After a series of the most self-destructive events imaginable, I -- a young woman whose party life abruptly turned into something much more dangerous -- heard God speak.


At the time, I wasn't in a position of favor or even friendship with God. I didn't acknowledge His existence. I certainly didn't love Him, worship Him, or follow Him. No, I was running from God, even though I had heard much about Him during my childhood. And if He was real, I had nothing but shame to offer Him.


Then on my most despairing day, in a suicidal moment, I racked my brain, riffling through any possible reasons for living just one idea that could keep me alive for one more day. But the most consuming thought in my head was the suggestion to end my life. I kept pushing it away as a last resort, hoping to find some way -- any other way -- to escape my self-inflicted pain. I became more and more afraid that I was looking for an impossible solution.

I was desperate, to be sure -- but not for religion.

I had been raised in a time when religious traditions were readily exchanged for unconventional attitudes about sexual experimentation and all methods of self-indulgence. The latter fit me perfectly. The youth movement of the 1970s offered unbridled freedom and captured the imagination of many students in my generation, and I became one of its most avid followers. As I  pursued an unscripted, pleasure-seeking path, it took only six years before I completely lost my grasp of reality. I threw away my education, ties to family, work ethic, morals, childhood faith, and any thread of self-respect.


From that most ugly pit, which included addiction to drugs, sex, and alcohol, I looked up and called out God's name. Not in a church service or under the guidance of clergy; instead I found myself in a hallway, talking to a janitor who found me in tears after a drunk-driving court hearing. His advice? Talk to God.


What should have sounded like a radical-even repulsive idea to someone as irreligious as myself, seemed both inviting and vaguely familiar..


Without much hesitation, out loud and in front of this stranger, I told God, like a remorseful child might break down in front of her loving father, that I was sorry for everything. Then I asked God to just help me live, to change me.

I Surrender!

Desperate is a word that describes those who have no recourse; they can't find their way out of a hole or a mess or a dead end. And very often they have arrived at their destination of hopelessness with only themselves to blame. They have no other options, no Plan B. No one even cares about them anymore. Their water-well has run dry. Their time has run out. They are alone in the world. And they are the first to admit they deserve nothing.


When God talks to a hopeless person, here is what He says (at least this is what I heard Him say to me):


"I'm right here. I hear you calling me. I see your tears. It's time to stop running toward who or what will never satisfy you or fill your emptiness. I am the one you are looking for. I am all you need. Turn to me. I'm right here ready to catch you, wanting to hold you. I love you very much, much more than you can even understand right now. And I forgive you foreverything. Yes, everything. I am yours, always and forever. Put your hand in mine. Put your hope in me. Come to me now. Don't be afraid. Just come."

No comments: