Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Hunsrik: Xrayp ✍🏽 tiise wërter uf un xprech se yeete taach ....

 Xrayp ✍🏽 tiise wërter uf un xprech se yeete taach ....


                  Tas Wort fon Kot is leewent in mich. Wën ich tas xpreche, tuun ich en leepëntich kraft raus lose woo mayn umstände transformeyert. 


                     Tas Wort playpt in mich. Was ich ferlange in richtung mit tëm leewent Wort, khomt ins leewe. 


                     l sin was Ëyer saat l sin. Ich hon mayn erlaupnis. Satanaas hot khee macht iwer ti nay kriatsioon. Un ich sin ti nay kriatsioon. 


                    Yeesus hot mich ti macht kep iwer sayn naame. Ich penutse es korajoos un yeete knee tuut sich foer tëm naame xmayse wën ich es xpreche. Ich sin een nay kriatsioon. Ich hon mayn erlaupnis. Ti sint hot khee macht iwer mich. Ti krankheet hot khee autoriteet iwer mayn khërper. Satanaas hot khee macht iwer tiise nay kriatsioon. Ich hon ti macht iwer te naame woo iwer yeete naame is. 


                     Ich hon mayn erlaupnis. Te KEST woo Yeesus fom toot uf keruuft hot, leept in mich un kept leewe fer mayn xtërpliche khërper. Ti krankheet hot khee autoriteet iwer tee khërper un ich erkhëne tas leewe fon Kot in mich operiert. 


                     Ich hon mayn erlaupnis. Kot tuut yeete neetichkheet noo sayn raychtum un hërlichkheet uf phase. Satanaas hot khee macht iwer mayn protuktsioon un ich erkhëne ti iwerfluut fom RACH woo in mayn finanse operiert.


                   Ich hon mayn erlaupnis. Ti sint tuut khee macht iwer mich hon. Te alte man woo tas uner kexlaa hot, is toot. Ich sin ti nay kriatsioon un ich leewe fon mayn nay natuer.


                    Mayn Ëngel xpiirt sich in te kraft un heert ti xtim fon Kot sayn Wort in mayn maul. Ich aktiwiire ti hilef fom himel mit mayn konfesëns. 


                   Fom eyerxte taach woo ich tas Wort xpreche, antwort te himel. Mayn wërter aktiwiire ti ëngele sayn hilef un ich hale mayn konfesëns pis te xlisel khomt. 


                    Ich woone im kehaymnis plats. Kot is mayn refuus. Kewis, khee xlëchtichkheet tuut mich mit mache un khee plaag tuut ticht pay mayn woon plats khome.


                  Kot tuut mayn yeete neetichkheet uf phase, noo tëm sayn raychtum un hërlichkheet torich Yeesus Kristus. Soo wii te Filipenses 4 wersikel 19 saat, ich xpreche tas Wort iwer mayn finanse richtich yets. Ich aktiwiire ti ëngele sayn hilef woo fer mayn leepe kexikt kep is. Ich erkhëne tas ti protuktsioon fon yeete richtung khomt un ich erwaare tas ti toore uf keen woo khee natierlich strateejii uf mache khënt. 


                  Ich fertseele tas Wort fon Kot iwer mayn khiner richtich yets. Keweenlich, khee wafe woo keeche tii kemacht këp is, tuut ëntxlise. Ëngele sin fer tii kexikt kep un tii ëngele siin imer tas kesicht fon mayne Fater. Ich xpreche iwer xitsung, kluucheet un te xtraus fom Hayliche Keest iwer mayn khint sayn leewe. Im naame fon Yeesus Kristus, tuun ich ti hilef fom himel aktiwiire iwer yeete situatsioon woo mayn khiner mit mache woo ich net erkhëne khan. 


                           Mayn kayst tuut nii mee xloofe. Te Hayliche Keest komunikeert mit mayn inerlich mënx torich ti nacht un ich lërne se kriin was Ëyer deponiert.


                           Ich hon ti agenda fer mayn nacht mit em Wort kextëlt. Mayn kayst protsesiert leewent saame torich mayn xloof un ich wakse uf mit was Kot kexpaart hot.


                          Hayliche Keest, ich prauch kluucheet iwer tas. Tuu weest tas ën fom aanfang aan. Tuu weest yeete dimënsioon fon tee situatsioon woo ich nët siin khan fon woo ich xteen. Ich ferlange tas tëyer tas komunikeere tuut was ich wise mise torich mayn kayst in te nacht un ich ferxpreche tas in te moynts tsayt se kriin.


                          Yeesus Kristus is nët kleen. Ëyer is te mëchtiche woo uf te rechts sayt fom Fater xteet. Un ich khome an sayn Wort mit tëm kanse klaawe woo es fertiint.


                           Ich khome mit koraaj tsum troon fon te gnaas. Yeesus Kristus is mayn aanhënger un mayn xtel foer em FATER is fon sayn xrift, net fon mayn.


                          Ich sin een teel fon te kotlich natuer. Ich hon in mich sayn klaawe natuer. Ich hon in mich sayn liip natuer. Tee woo in mich is, is kreeser wii tee woo in te wëlt is. Ich sin was Ëyer saat l sin. Ich hon was Ëyer saat tas ich hon. Ich khan mache was Ëyer saat tas ich mache khan. 


English: Write ✍🏽 these words down and speak them daily ....


                 The Word of God is alive in me. When I speak it, I release a living force that transforms my circumstances. 


                    The Word abides in me. What I demand in alignment with the living Word comes into being. 


                    l am what He says l am. I have my redemption. Satan has no dominion over the new creation. And I am the new creation. 


                   Jesus gave me power of attorney over His name. I use it boldly and every knee bows to that name when I speak it. I am a new creation. I have my redemption. Sin has no dominion over me. Disease has no authority over my body. Satan has no dominion over this new creation. I have the power of attorney over the name that is above every name. 


                    I have my redemption. The SPIRIT who raised Jesus from the dead lives in me and gives life to my mortal body. Disease has no authority over this body and I declare the life of God operating in me. 


                    I have my redemption. God supplies every need according to His riches and glory. Satan has no dominion over my provision and I declare the abundance of the KINGDOM operating in my finances.


                  I have my redemption. Sin shall not have dominion over me. The old man who is subject to this is dead. I am the new creation and I live from my new nature.


                   My angel excels in strength and hearkens to the voice of God's Word in my mouth. I activate heaven's assistance with my confession. 


                  From the first day I speak the Word, heaven responds. My words activate angelic assistance and I maintain my confession until the breakthrough comes. 


                   I dwell in the secret place. God is my refuge. No evil shall befall me and no plague shall come near my dwelling.


                 God supplies my every need according to His riches and glory through Christ Jesus. As Philippians 4 verse 19 declares, I speak this Word over my finances right now. I activate the angelic assistance assigned to my life. I declare that provision is coming from every direction and I expect doors to open that no natural strategy could have opened. 


                 I declare the Word of God over my children right now. No weapon formed against them shall prosper. Angels are assigned to them and those angels always see the face of my Father. I speak protection, wisdom, and the drawing of the Holy Spirit over my child's life. In the name of Jesus Christ, I activate heaven's assistance over every situation my children is facing that I cannot reach. 


                          My spirit never sleeps. The Holy Spirit communicates with my inner man through the night and I am learning to receive what He deposits.


                          I set the agenda for my night with the Word. My spirit processes living seed through my sleep and I wake up carrying what God deposited.


                         Holy Spirit, I need wisdom about this. You know the end from the beginning. You know every dimension of this situation that I cannot see from where I stand. I am asking you to communicate what I need to know through my spirit in the night and I am committing to receive it in the morning.


                         Jesus Christ is not small. He is the mighty One at the right hand of the Father. And I approach His Word with the full confidence it deserves.


                          I come boldly to the throne of grace. Jesus Christ is my advocate and my standing before the FATHER is based on His record, not mine.


                         I am a partaker of the divine nature. I have in me His faith nature. I have in me His love nature. 

 Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. 

 I am what He says l am. 

 I have what He says I have. 

 I can do what He says I can do. 

No comments: