Worldwide news: more patients are dying due to correctly prescribed drugs from doctors.
A corporate culture that champions subversion, a set of values that promotes inclusion, and a defiant commitment to and belief in the unending possibility of improving one's passion - these are the ingredients for sustainable innovation. Search the "innozablog" again a defiant commitment to save the people from medical scam .
A sustainable service culture does not view service culture as an end in itself, but rather as the visible expression of an organisation values. What is likely to be the main concern when a person comes into contact with a particular service organisation?
How Dehydration caused Dis-eases
Persistent unintentional dehydration leaves its damaging impact in the fourth dimension of time. Caught in time, these Dis-eases conditions can be reversible , as you read and follow the simple rehydration daily.
Our human body manifests its water shortage by four(4) categories of conditions :
1. perceptive feelings;
2. drought-management programs;
3. crisis calls; and
4. complication of persistent dehydration.
1. Perceptive feelings of water shortage include : tiredness that is not the result of strenuous effort, such as feeling first thing in the morning that you do not wish to get out of the bed.
Anxiety, agitation, shortness of temper, depression, sleep disorder, craving for sodas, alcohol, and even hard drugs and agoraphobia are some of the ways our human brain reflects its water-conservation and water-regulation problems.
2. The drought-management and resource-management programs are : constipation, allergies, asthma, hypertension, type 2 diabetes, and the autoimmune diseases.
3. Crisis calls : The newly understood regional thirst signals are : heartburn, rheumatoid joint pain, back pain, migraine headache, colitis pain, fibromyalgic pains , and anginal pain.
4. Complications of dehydration are very extensive and include : obesity, hemorrhoids, cholesterol plagues and arterial diseases, and type 1 diabetes, as well as serious neurological disorders such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, neuritis, phlebitis, lymphomas, cancers, and many more.
Medicine has traditionally divided the human body study-logy into so many specialties and subspecialities based on the different body organs ' way of revealing their water shortages. Each of these groups has its own rituals for investigating within its "fiefdom." The pharmaceutical industry has accommodated physicians and has designed medications that are used in that particular "domain" of medicine. This is why, when dehydration manifest itself in more than one organ or domain of the human body, the patient is forced to see many different specialists to address his or her organ-specific symptoms. Hence the use of so many different pills and treatment procedures, in the same person, for the same underlying cause - dehydration.Here is demonstrate how water alone naturally reverses multiple health concerns.
It is never too late or too early to revise and be wise again for the rest of our journey.......
Use Water-cure. Rather be thankful for the timely warning, and do something about it.
Drink at least 10% of your own daily water-quota (31.42 ml multiply by your present body weight(kg), every 90 minutes. Use 1/4 teaspoon of sea-salt in your daily diet, for every 1250 ml water drank.
Pain is a sign/signal produced by dehydration in the human body. Pain may be common but it is not normal.
To simplify complications is the FIRST essential of success.
The resultant service culture must be underpinned by each associate understanding why he/she should serve people day in and day out, with unstinting devotion, despite often trying circumstances.
Genuine service come from the humble heart, people have to know why they are serving and saving others.
Structured Innovation : knowing where along that chain to undertake innovation.