Our bodies are constantly dealing with liquid deficiencies.
Every day average size adult expel 2.5 liters of water from our bodies in the form of urine, sweat, water vapor from the lungs, and the liquid contained in stools.
When an equivalent intake of water is maintained, the body's hydric budget is in balance. Conversely, if the liquid intake is insufficient, this balance sheet goes into the red, and the process of dehydration begins.
The etiology of many body pain and diseases is water deficits overtime : cellular unintentional prolonged dehydration. The dehydration of the body can occur quite quickly.
Persistent unintentional dehydration leaves its damaging impact in the fourth dimension of time. Caught in time, these Dis-eases conditions can be reversible , as you read and follow the simple rehydration daily.
Our human body manifests its water shortage by four(4) categories of conditions :
1. perceptive feelings;
2. drought-management programs;
3. crisis calls; and
4. complication of persistent dehydration.
1. Perceptive feelings of water shortage include : tiredness that is not the result of strenuous effort, such as feeling first thing in the morning that you do not wish to get out of the bed.
Anxiety, agitation, shortness of temper, depression, sleep disorder, craving for sodas, alcohol, and even hard drugs and agoraphobia are some of the ways our human brain reflects its water-conservation and water-regulation problems.
2. The drought-management and resource-management programs are : constipation, allergies, asthma, hypertension, type 2 diabetes, and the autoimmune diseases.
3. Crisis calls : The newly understood regional thirst signals are : heartburn, rheumatoid joint pain, back pain, migraine headache, colitis pain, fibromyalgic pains , and anginal pain.
4. Complications of dehydration are very extensive and include : obesity, hemorrhoids, cholesterol plagues and arterial diseases, and type 1 diabetes, as well as serious neurological disorders such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, neuritis, phlebitis, lymphomas, cancers, and many more.
Medicine has traditionally divided the human body study-logy into so many specialties and subspecialities based on the different body organs ' way of revealing their water shortages. Each of these groups has its own rituals for investigating within its "fiefdom." The pharmaceutical industry has accommodated physicians and has designed medications that are used in that particular "domain" of medicine. This is why, when dehydration manifest itself in more than one organ or domain of the human body, the patient is forced to see many different specialists to address his or her organ-specific symptoms. Hence the use of so many different pills and treatment procedures, in the same person, for the same underlying cause - dehydration.Here is demonstrate how water alone naturally reverses multiple health concerns.
It is never too late or too early to revise and be wise again for the rest of our journey.......
Use Water-cure. Rather be thankful for the timely warning, and do something about it.
Drink at least 10% of your own daily water-quota (31.42 ml multiply by your present body weight(kg), every 90 minutes. Use 1/4 teaspoon of sea-salt in your daily diet, for every 1250 ml water drank.
Pain is a sign/signal produced by dehydration in the human body. Pain may be common but it is not normal.
To simplify complications is the FIRST essential of success.