Sunday, November 12, 2017

Successful Cases (3)

3. Back to beauty
By Ronger (Chinese mainland) 

I came to Shenzhen with my husband in 1999. Thrown into this completely new environment, I suddenly grew obese and seriously inadaptable: In just nine months, my weight shot up from 59 kilos to over 70 kilos, and many disorders followed: menstruation disorders, poor appetite and sleep…When I returned to hometown to pick up my kid, they all exclaimed that I looked nine years older in just nine months! 

In those early years, I was very much confused and stressed out. Fortunately for me, a bunch of friends often came to visit and chat with me, helping me to ward off loneliness. One day, when chatting with friends at the door, I inadvertently pressed the ankle of my raised leg with the watch I was then wearing, and was stunned to find that a pit remained after five minutes. My husband found I had severe edema, so he immediately took me to hospital for a comprehensive check-up. The results showed that all indicators, including that of adrenal hormones, were within the normal range. This quite relieved me. 

But my period was on and off, and in 2006, it went completely irregular. Nothing abnormal was found in medical check-ups, and the doctor suggested injection of progesterone. I didnt take his advice, as I firmly believed that “any medication is more or less toxic.” Up to 2011, my period had been interrupted for six years. Without having to go through the monthly natural detoxification process, I comforted myself, “How wonderful it is this way!” But as the toxins in my body could not get discharged through the natural outlet, and as time went by, I would occasionally find toxic bubbles in my legs. I pricked them one by one and forced out the toxic fluids. Indeed, my body was making a special effort to get rid of toxic wastes! Unfortunately, Western medicine works to inhibit outbreak of diseases, but cannot uproot their causes. 

Early in 2011, I went to an elderly TCM doctor, who was particularly known for treating officials, and his diagnosis was: From the perspective of Western medicine, I was quite healthy; whereas from the perspective of Chinese medicine, I had insufficient Qi and blood, kidney deficiency and liver-qi stagnation. And the symptoms were yellowish face, face and leg edema, difficulty falling asleep, sleep full of dreams, at least three urinations per night, and in the day, I had to go to the toilet every time I drink water! And I was easily fatigued. At forty, I was having all the aging symptoms of those in their 70s or 80s. The doctor warned that mine was a grave case of sub-health. 

I took three months Chinese medicine according to his most costly and purportedly best prescription. My period did come, but my health still wasnt much improved. One pack of Chinese herbal medicine cost me nearly 2,000 yuan, and the doctor advised me to take it for another three months. He had promised that I would get much slimmer and regain fine facial color in three months! Three months of medication was a torture for someone whod never taken it before. I began to doubt the efficacy and recovery speed of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and eventually gave it up. And my menstrual cycle was halted. I avoided medication and chose to self heal through meridian therapies such as moxibustion and foot bath. After doing moxibustion for some time, the period came, but I felt dull pain in my stagnant lower abdomen during ovulation period and before menstruation came. 

Then, on May 20, 2012, I luckily joined a group of friends in Shenzhen who were attending Paida and Lajin gatherings. On the very first day, I learned that patting the thighs and groin contributes to weight loss, and this motivated me to kick-start my Paida journey. My God! I had so much dark Sha, the pain in my belly was somewhat relieved, and in the evening, my period came as expected and the dull pain was gone. According to TCM theory: Clogged meridians induce pain, whereas dredging meridians dispels pain! I immediately began to do Lajin following
E-Dao instructions, although I did not know the standard postures. The next day, I found the menstrual blood came in black clots. This was a good sign of detoxification! Full of hope, I persisted in Lajin, but did not dare to Paida. Each day, there were black clots, and on the morning of the 7th day, there wasnt many clots, and in the afternoon, the period was over, without a trace of blood! 

Then in June (i.e. my second month of Paida practice, in fact, Ive been doing Paida and Lajin for just over 10 days), already, I wasnt feeling the pain accompanying my monthly ovulation period. Then my period came again, on time, and without belly pain. It has since become as regular as it was in my premarital days. The menstrual blood was a beautiful red, and it was cleared by the 4th night! Menstruation is the best channel of regular detoxification for women. In less than one month, what had been disturbing me for years has been thoroughly resolved through Paida and Lajin! I was elated, and became a firm believer of the meridian therapies. 

On June 10, I went to the groups 7th gathering. Before I came, I was advised to look for someone capable of vigorous patting for help. There, I saw some members enthusiastically patting others, and six of the recipients experienced Qì Chōng Bìng Zào right away. They had so much Sha at the elbows, Dazhui acupoint, chest, and forearms. I was quite shocked and comforted myself, “I won’t have as much toxic waste!” When I saw some crying to release pain and repressed emotions, I cried as well. One of them saw me crying, and offered to pat me, I immediately evaded her  I was afraid of the pain of Paida, and disliked the ugly me when crying! 

Then, at about 3:00pm, I began to envy those experiencing Qì Chōng Bìng Zào and decided to find someone with strong hands to pat me. Wuhai and Anjing offered to help, although I had asked them to have mercy and be gentler, they nonetheless patted vigorously. Gosh, the pain was almost killing me! I cried loudly, and was repeatedly crying “Mom, help!” I knew the pain was due to severe meridian clogging. About half an hour later, much dark Sha appeared along the pericardium meridian, and my forearms were all dark. I was beginning to enjoy the pain and joy  just the day before, I went to another Paida party at a friends home. I wanted thorough detoxification, so I asked them to pat my popliteal fossas, and before long, much dark spots of Sha
came out. Seeing my arms and popliteal fossas swelling like giant radishes, I was quite relieved  Im thoroughly detoxified! 

I slept early that evening. Since I began Lajin, my eyes would be bloodshot and dry at around 9:00pm, and overcome by drowsiness, I had to go to bed right away. After one monthLajin, I dropped the bad habit of staying up late into the night. Now, I fall asleep before 10:00pm every night, and feel the quality of sleep much improved, although I still dream during sleep. 

During that night, I urinated only once, and didnt flush it. The next morning, I saw it was quite yellow, with a layer of oily foams floating on it. The urine on the second night also had oily foams. I began to experience other bodily changes: Much of the yellowish color on my face was gone, and it was turning white and rosy. When the  Sha faded away, my urine was no longer that yellow. I became more refreshed. In the past, I would scratch my itching scalp when I didnt wash my oily, smelly hair for two days; ever since the
Paida party, I no longer find the scalp itching, my hair oily or smelly even after four days without washing it. The number of urinations during the day reduced to less than half it was before, and to just once during the night. And my arms were no longer swelling. 

I went on with Paida. More surprise gifts followed: A week ago, I went into deep sleep, for nearly 10 hours each night! Prior to this, every morning, I would have flashes of dreams in the night going before me like film screening. The edema was gone, so thoroughly, and my legs were no longer swollen! Cervical spondylosis was also healed! 

A few days ago, a friend who came to visit was surprised to find me slimmer; and this morning, my husband exclaimed that my belly was much tighter. The problems that have been troubling me for so long are going away bit by bit, and I am on my way back to beauty! Indeed, Paida and Lajin have the side effects of weight loss and beauty enhancement. These are the greatest gifts bestowed to me from our culture of five millennia.

Paida is improving my health, and each day it brings me surprise gifts. Im doing Paida and Lajin every day, and observing the minute changes in my body. 

Paida and Lajin self-healing techniques have benefited me, and I believe, in time, they will benefit more people longing for health, and yet quite confused. Will you be one of them? 

I believe I can lead a dignified life, and become master of my own health. So can you and others! 

June 22, 2012

Comment by Mr. Hongchi Xiao: Two of the side effects” of 
Paida and Lajin are weight loss and beauty enhancement. This is  ABSOLUTELY true! 

Yellowish facial skin, edema, big belly, frequent urination, oily hair, strange odors, insomnia, menstrual pain, irregular menstruation…These are what affect countless middle-aged women. How to regain beauty, especially the legendary fine “Qi  
colour”? You can find elaborations on these female topics in this article.

Women’s concerns are, in effect, the concerns of men, aren’t they?

No comments: