Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Successful Cases (9)

9. Hypertension, muscle cramps and knee pain healed

Dear Master Xiao, 

I was introduced to Lajin and Paida in July 2011 by a friend who gave me a Lajin bench, some notes and some DVDs. I was very excited. I read the notes, watched the DVDs and did Lajin for        few minutes each day for a few months. I must admit that during that period I did not have much confidence and also not disciplined enough to persistently carry out Lajin and Paida

In September 2011, I decided to attend the 3rd Paida and Lajin
Workshop at Genting Highlands, Malaysia after much encouragement from my friend. 

I had the following problems before attending the workshop: 
(1) High blood pressure for 15 years 
(2) Muscle cramps of both legs at night for about a year 
(3) Pain of both knee caps and unable to kneel down for a number of years. I was on hypertensive drugs as well as other medications for the above illnesses until I attended the workshop. 

After seven days of workshop without any medication at all, I was pleasantly surprised to realize that: 
(i) My blood pressure was normal; 
(ii) There were no more muscle cramps of my legs at night; 
(iii) There was no more knee pain and I have since been able to kneel down; and 
(iv) I had lost 2 kg of weight. 
The other benefits that I have gained from the workshop are that besides learning the right technique of Lajin and Paida, I also acquire knowledge on meditative jogging, meditation and fasting. 

I want to thank my friend for giving me the opportunity to attend the workshop. I also want to thank Master Xiao as well as all the instructors of the workshop and my workshop mates for my fruitful experience.

I will always remember “WO DE JIAN KANG WO ZHUO ZHU”!
 (Editors Note: My Health, I Manage!) 

Best wishes, 

Madam Quek (Malaysia) 

July 26, 2012

No comments: