Sunday, November 12, 2017

Successful Cases (4)

4. Paida and Lajin during pregnancy
By Liu Ying (Chinese mainland)

A woman can have a record dozens of children in her lifetime. But due to repeated abortions and/or miscarriages, she may lose the opportunity to mother her own child. Modern medical research also shows that repeated abortions and/or miscarriages may cause fallopian tube obstruction and intrauterine adhesions, which may lead to infertility. 

I underwent my first abortion at 25. Then in less than six months, I did another. When I got pregnant for the third time and was immersed in the joy of becoming a mother, I was overwhelmed by vagina bleeding and belly pain. As I had been trained in Western medicine, I immediately felt that something must have gone wrong, and those could be signs of threatened abortion. 

I was rushed to hospital, and after medical checkup, I was diagnosed with threatened abortion. I had to receive tocolytic therapy: Rest in bed and take tocolytic agents, with no definite assurance that it would work. According to my training in Western medicine and common sense, I knew I would either keep this baby or lose it. But I still longed for a positive answer from my doctor. Miscarriage, like successful pregnancy, is determined by many factors, and no one can give a definite promise. For the first time after three pregnancies, I felt how precious the life pumping inside of me was, yet was unable to keep it. I could not stand lying in bed 24/7, and there was still a small amount of vaginal bleeding after tocolytic intake. When I heard that crucian soup would help, it became my daily dish. Finally, I could not stand worsening stomach pain, and was forced to undergo a third curettage surgery. 

This inevitable abortion hurt me deeply. And I began to fervently search online for an answer, but the knots in my heart cannot be easily untied. Obstructed meridians caused by abortion are the superficial symptoms, but the true cause lies in the heart. Only when one does not do such a cruel thing as abortion, will her heart not get hurt. I began to repent, but still felt sad for my loss. 

The internal torture went on for more than a year. Then in 2010, I took E-Dao   Practitioner Training Course, a one-month full-time Paida and Lajin course to train practitioners to promote the self-healing techniques. Toward the end of the course, I got pregnant again, and finally had the chance of becoming a mother. At the time, I did not know that Paida and Lajin could cure infertility, yet it had become a reality. Then a new question arose: Could I continue Paida  and  Lajin  during pregnancy? This is something that Mr. Xiao can never personally experience. I tried for several times to ask for his advice, but was unable to raise the topic. During the training course, we had personally experienced the efficacies of Paida and Lajin, and knew that only action can tell whether it would work. As Mr. Xiao cannot try it himself and share his experience, why not grab this opportunity and experience it myself? 

Great thanks to the E-Dao  course! It was during this month that I opened up my heart and welcomed home the light in me. Practicing Paida and Lajin for a month confirmed my belief that they do facilitate Qi and blood flow in the meridians. And all diseases result from obstructed meridians. This experience prompted me to try and see for myself whether Paida and Lajin  work for women during pregnancy. 

Pregnancy taught me much about the physiological process, things that I cannot get from textbooks. Now that I was pregnant, and had learned Paida and Lajin, I knew that pregnancy is a natural physiological process, not a disease. Symptoms such vomiting, dizziness and abortion during pregnancy are all due to meridian obstruction. And what Paida and Lajin do is just to cleanse meridians! 

After a miscarriage, I became more cautious. The first three months of pregnancy is a critical period, and doctors of both Chinese and Western medicine warn of caution and are particularly against intercourse during this period. For the sake of my child, I'd absolutely follow this advice. In addition, (according to Chinese wisdom), a pregnant woman should not take food cold and cool in nature; instead, she should stay in a good mood and follow a well-regulated lifestyle. But even when I did all these, I still wasnt sure I could avoid another miscarriage. The elders would invariably advise a pregnant woman to take care, saying that some miscarriages happen because of such a slight movement as lifting an arm to dry a towel. Hearing this,I got a little hesitant, and thought, “Are those miscarriages caused by lifting an arm? As a matter of fact, lifting an arm is what triggers, not what leads to miscarriage. The real cause is that the meridians of the unfortunate woman are blocked. Some women continue to work in the fields during pregnancy, why would lifting an arm hurt as such? The only explanation is meridian obstruction! 

Having cleared my doubt, I no longer feared that Paida and Lajin  would lead to miscarriage. Then I diligently resumed Lajin, each day stretching each leg for 20 minutes, until I was five months pregnant and my belly got too big for me to bend and tie the leggings. Thanks to this practice, I did not experience early symptoms such as nausea and vomiting. Because Lajin was quite effective, I did not continue patting myself, but I did it for others. In the beginning, it was tentative work, and I patted lightly, to avoid negative impact on the baby. I did not experience vaginal bleeding or abdominal pain during the first three months, and I knew that I had successfully gone through the critical stage.



 To teach my baby in prenatal stage, I needed to, first of all, be my own teacher. So I rented a small room and began promoting Paida  and Lajin for free. I slept and got up early, and each day arrived there at regular hours. In the beginning, nobody came, so I practiced Lajin, read, sat cross-legged and enjoyed the leisure. Later on, more and more people were attracted there, and I really had a hectic time. On the only Lajin bench there, at most 15 people could practice Lajin each day. For those waiting their turns, they just helped each other pat. Diseases like shoulder periarthritis, asthma, varicose veins, diabetes and arthritis were cured during the process. Each day, the little room was filled with laughter, the sounds of patting and yelling out of pain. That was how I spent each day of my pregnancy. To me, it wasnt so much that I was teaching people
Paida and Lajin self-healing techniques, but rather they were accompanying me through boring hours of pregnancy. Is there a more wonderful prenatal education method in the world, enabling a mom to stay happy while helping others? 

I used light patting in the beginning. Gradually, I felt more strength and smoother flow in my arms, and I knew that I would not suffer from shoulder periarthritis. I patted with growing vigor, and they just couldnt believe that a pregnant woman could be so strong. Among those I had patted, some were not strong-minded enough to let me pat them again. I had learned massage skills before, and had believed that the symptoms of illness could get transmitted from one person to another. After I began Paida and Lajin, the spell was broken. When patting others, I only focused on patting, and I firmly believed that I was curing myself of whatever illness I had when helping others. Hence, during pregnancy, I did not feel any discomfort; instead, I was always in a merry mood. Shortly before delivery, my husband asked, “Why haven’t I seen you vomiting into the toilet?” Isn’t that funny? 

Although I seldom patted myself during pregnancy, I did get patted once. At the time, I was patting someone and suddenly felt pain in my right armit was “Qì Chōng Bìng Zào”. As I had been patting others so vigorously, one of them took the chance to “take revenge” and offered to pat me. I calmly welcomed the pain. At first, it did hurt, but was bearable, and I didnt feel pain in my stomach, so it was O.K. When it hurt too much, I asked her to be gentler. In half an hour, the pain in my right arm was gone. 

So, according to my personal experience, when you are pregnant and feel uncomfortable, do not take medicine. Try Paida and        Lajin, as with these methods, you are not injecting anything into your body, and it therefore does no harm to the baby. The only thing that might cause concern is the pain of patting; and this could be adjusted. My advice is to try patting yourself, as you can adjust the intensity. When having another to pat you, there needs to be good interaction. When you cannot take the pain, pat lighter and longer, it will also work well. If you have doubts about it, you'd better not try.

I firmly believe that “smooth flowing meridians are the best tonic.” Therefore, during pregnancy, I did nottake a single calcium or folic acid tablet, and I seldom went for antenatal checks. And now my baby is growing very well. I believe a mothers intuition is more accurate than the results of medical instrument. And it has been proved true. So I firmly believe that Paida and Lajin are conducive to prenatal and postnatal care. If you are afraid of miscarriage, why not enhance your health with Paida and Lajin first and conceive afterwards? 

Action is the best test of Paida and  Lajin! To self-heal, all you need is to act: focus whole-heartedly on Paida and Lajin. If you believe in it, just do it! If you dont, drop it off! 

May 28, 2012



Comment by Mr. Hongchi Xiao:  
At my blog (http://blog.sina.com.cn/yixingtx), I have posted cases of Paida effectively curing edema during late pregnancy. In the following article, Ms. Liu shares more about Paida and Lajin  during her pregnancy. 

1. In the case below, Paida and Lajin 
accompanied Ms. Liu during the entire physiological process from infertility to pregnancy, and from habitual miscarriage to safe pregnancy. 

2. During her pregnancy, Liu not only practiced Lajin herself, but helped a lot of people with Paida and Lajin, curing them of shoulder periarthritis, asthma, varicose veins, diabetes, arthritis, to list just a few. 

3. During her pregnancy, Liu only applied Paida and Lajin to maintain her health, and did not rely on any medication or nutritional supplements such as calcium and folic acid tablets.

No comments: