Sunday, April 15, 2012

You be the Judge again ....welcome relief

Dear Dr. Batmanghelidj                             June 24, 1996

  On June 29, I hurt my back. On June 30, 1995, in a lot of pain I called my medical doctor. he was closed and couldn't see me until July 3. On June 30, I went to chiropractor. he took X-rays, gave treatment, and I received some relief.

  On July 3, I saw my medical doctor. He examined me, then sent me to a physical therapist for three different days. I had some relief, not much.

  Returned to medical doctor on July 10, still in pain. He gave me some more pain pills, he had me take X-ray of lower spine, plus CAT-scan of lower spine. He  also sent me back to physical therapist for three more days. Again some relief.

  July 13, still in pain. Medical doctor sent me to have MRI on back. Also during this time I had two more chiropractor treatments. During all the above time I was on pain pills twice a day.

My wife remembered reading in Dr.Julian Whitaker's Health and Healing Newsletter ( March 1995, Vol.5, No3), where he mentioned your book, " How to Deal with Back Pain & Rheumatoid Joint Pain." She went to local bookstore, purchased book for $14.95. We hurriedly read your book, 95 pages, did exercises as you suggested, started drinking water. WITHIN ONE HOUR MY BACK WAS PAIN FREE,  and has remained so ever since. God bless you.

What really ticks me off, plus the pain I was in , is :

THE MEDICAL DOCTOR CHARGED FOR HIS 3 VISITS.......$150.00

THE PHYSICAL THERAPIST'S SIX VISITS,.....................$651.50

X-RAYS AND CAT-SCAN........................................................$209.00

MRI................................................................$543.50

CHIROPRACTOR, X-RAY AND THREE VISITS..................$155.00

SANTAIAM MEMORIAL HOSPITAL............$129.00         

TOTAL CHARGES WITH VERY LITTLE RELIEF = $1,838.00     

  Your book and instruction only cost $14.95 , and you gave me almost immediate relief in only one treatment.

  Again God bless you for your books and knowledge. We now also have your book, "Your Body's Many Cries for Water," your video, your audio tape. They are all exceptional. If you publish anything else I want them.

Sincerely,

DORMAN J. BRYCE

4940 Sunnyside Ridge Rd. SE # G6
Salem, OR 97302            

No comments: