Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Former airline pilot ,Jim Bolen's letter to Dr. Batmanghelidj, M.D.

TO: Dr. Batman FROM: Jim Bolen I discovered the importance of water and salt to the human body in June of 1997 when I failed a medical for renewing my commercial flying license. My pressure at rest was 230/110. I was grounded and told to see my personal physician. He told me I needed blood pressure medication, but I decided I was not going on any medication yet. I left upset, in denial. My blood pressure had always been 120/80. I got a second opinion weeks later after trying garlic, herbs, vitamins, exercise, meditation, and found it still a solid 180/100. He told me if I didn't go on medication, my heart would enlarge and I would have a heart attack or stroke down the road. I went home, depressed. I didn't want to accept old age at 54. I was telling a friend about my situation when a retired chiropractor told me about your book ( Your Body's Many Cries for Water). He loaned me his book and told me to stop all caffeine for a week, drink ten glasses of water, and add 1/2 tsp (teaspoon)of salt to my diet. I looked at him like he was crazy. I had been on a salt-free diet for years. Thank God for your book, Dr. Batmanghelidj, and Dr. Lee Hobson for his time and generosity. My blood pressure is now 117/75. I'm taking no medication at all and I have unlimited energy at 58 years old. No more headache or lower back pain; sinuses are clear and no constipation. Thankfully, Jim Bolen Indio, CA ============================= Truck driver Jim Bolen's letter above, is an interesting person. He was trained as a pilot and worked with one of the airlines. Because of a very high blood pressure he was grounded, unable to fly any longer. This is when he discovered The Water Cure and was able to lower his blood pressure with ease and without any of the usual chemicals that are prescribed for this condition. By nature, he is very inquisitive and curious to learn. He has a sharp memory for detail. He has taken to heart the information on the role of water and its curative properties and is determined to enlighten and help others. Bolen is now a traveling missionary for The Water Cure. In US, he drives a truck the length and the breath of the country. He talks to other drivers at truck stops or through their system of radio communication. He gets them to drink water when they are tired and feel sleepy at the wheel. He gets them to give up their caffeine-containing coffee and sodas and drink water instead. He tells them about the importance of adequate salt intake in proportion to the amount of water they need. Every month, he buys several hundred dollars' worth of books and tapes and gives them to people who need the information to improve their health. He stops at churches and parishes on his way. He talks to priests on his delivery routes and give them books and videotapes to share with their parishioners. He has helped thousands of people learn about the importance of water in their lives. ============================== It is never too late or too early to revise and be wise again for the rest of our journey....... Use Water-cure. Rather be thankful for the timely warning, and do something about it. Drink at least 10% of your own daily water-quota (32.53 ml multiply by your present body weight(kg), every 90 minutes. Use 1/4 teaspoon of sea-salt in your daily diet, for every 1250 ml water drank. Pain is a sign/signal produced by dehydration in the human body. Pain may be common but it is not normal. To simplify complications is the FIRST essential of success.

No comments: