How Optimizing the Immune System . . .
The human body immune system can be optimized to prevent infection, minimize the impact of allergies and protect against disease.
It goes without saying ,though I am saying it again(sorry for repeating the same things), that for optimal health one should not smoke , and should limit alcohol and drug consumption as much as possible.
It is also important to get regular exercise, daily sunshine, rest and sleep (9-10 hours) since all these lifestyle factors affect immunity.
Stress reduction is also important since stress/distress will cause an adverse effect on the adrenal glands, which manufacture hormones that augment immunity.
This immune-enhancing diet/lifestyle is described here applies equally to infants, children, teenage, young adults and adults, both male and female alike. An immune-enhancing diet/lifestyle employs the following basic approaches: Enjoy,
1. Eat more organic raw vegetables.
Organic vegetables are free of dangerous pesticides and contain 2 to 5 times more nutrients than non-organic vegetables. Organic vegetables also taste much better. If you cannot obtain organic vegetables, you can rinse non-organic produce in a sink of cold water with a half-cup of distilled white vinegar for 30 minutes. This will remove much of the pesticides. In long run, you will save even more by eating organic vegetables through a more healthier body and enjoyable life. The transition is really worth the value, i reassure you.eat a wide variety. Vegetables are best eaten raw; however, it is certainly acceptable to lightly steam them until your body gets used to the roughage. Iceberg lettuce has minimal nutritional value. Better alternatives are kale, Swiss chard, collards and spinach. Carrots are fine in small amounts (one medium-sized carrot daily), but they are high in sugar and pro vitamin A, which , in excess, can lead to low blood sugar reactions .
2. Drink more water and fresh vegetable juices. Avoid drinking tap water that contains harmful chemicals like chlorine and, in some cities, fluoride. Avoid softened or distilled water as it contains no minerals, has the wrong ionization, pH, polarization and oxidation potentials, and tends to drain the body of minerals. freshly juiced vegetables are a convenient way of getting concentrated organic vitamins, organic minerals and other organic healthy nutrient , especially vitamin C and bioflavonoids. Avoid all caffeine, coffee. Coffee acts as a diuretic, causing the loss of important trace minerals.
3. Eat more healthy fats. Your brain need more healthy fats than your other body parts for survival daily. Healthy fats provide the omega-3, -6 and -9 essential fatty acids. Hempseed oil is best source. If your skin is on the dry side, eat more. If your skin turns oily, reduce the dose. Fish oil and flax seed oil is an alternative to hempseed oil. Raw sunflower and pumpkin seeds are also good sources of these healthy fats. Avoid peanuts, peanut butter and peanut oil at all costs. They contain mold and aflatoxin, a known immune suppressor. In mycology (the study of fungi), no peanut sold in USA is free of aflatoxin, even organic ones. Go learn the insight from "Good fats and Oils".
4. Avoid white refined sugar. Sugar impairs immunity and promotes yeast and fungal overgrowth. Sugar in any form suppresses immunity and must be eliminated as much as possible from your daily diet. Avoid hidden sources of refined sugar in things like pop drinks and in most package cereals. Use stevia-herb instead if you want natural sweetness in your diet. Artificial sweeteners like aspartame must be avoided because of their harmful to children and their many adverse health effects to any user.
5. Avoid trans-fatty acids.
6. Avoid commercial milk and dairy products.
7. Avoid bottled fruit juices.
8. Eat local seasonal fruits.
9. Use sea salt. Avoid regular table salt.
10. Avoid microwave ovens.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE LATEST POST ?