Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ankylosing Spondylitis :

Thank God for Dr. Batmanghelidj's (www.watercure.com) information and his book Your Body's Many Cries for Water. I recommend it highly. Dr Batman's prescription for good health follows for those people willing to try something natural and simple. If you suffer from ulcers, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, back and joint pain (arthritis), chronic fatigue syndrome, breast cancer, impotency, overweight problems, stress or depression, please try the water regimen for a few months and experience what being hydrated can do for your health. Dr Batmanghelidj also remind us to make sure that you have at least 1/2 teaspoon of salt per day in your food intake to help your body utilize the added water consumption. The salt is crucial to the program.

I consider Dr Batmanghelidj's information as God-sent. He is my hero. It is my prayer that you too will benefit from his pain-relieving revelations on water.
Sincere, L.P.


Heroes are hard to find today, but I've found mine. As a victim of arthritis, and how I got rid of mine, please consider the natural remedy that healed me. Perhaps you too will find your hero.

I am a 58-year-old Anglo-Saxon male, who has suffered from rheumatoid arthritis of the spine. The medical people call it ankylosing spondylitis. It is a painful inflammatory malady, which eventually causes the spine to fuse in a stooped position. This severely debilitating arthritis has plagued me since my teenage years and was diagnosed as my main problem by the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, back in 1967 when I was 30 years old. They told me there was no cure for ankylosing spondylitis. They recommended back exercises to strengthen my back muscles, and a light-bulb-powered heat tent to help alleviate the pain associated with the flare-ups. An attack can last for several weeks, and can locate anywhere on the spinal column. Extended stooping, heavy lifting, cold drafts and weather changes always aggravated my fragile condition. because of my out-of-doors vocation in the wholesale minnow business, I could not avoid the things that aggravated my arthritic condition.

Eventually, after 20 tears of suffering with the continuing pain, I could not take it any more. I sold my business and retired in 1976. My condition improved somewhat because I avoided the heavy workload. Severe spinal flare-ups occurred about once a month or whenever I did heavy lifting or stooped over during gardening. My sister-in-law used to call me the "walking comma" during gardening season : that's how crooked I became, especially during strawberry season. After an hour of picking strawberries, I used to have to lie on the ground on my back for several minutes just to straighten my back enough so I could get back to my car without crawling ! During my suffering years the doctors had tried cortisone and aspirin to help me with my pain, but to no avail. Even massive doses of various vitamins and minerals recommended by friends did nothing for me. Always in the back of my mind was the Mayo Clinic diagnosis : there is no cure !
(Warning - do not let any prognosis by doctors mislead you in regaining your health and wealth anymore)

In February 1995, my painful journey was about to end. Another friend gave me a booklet from the University of Natural Healing, which featured an interview with a Dr Fereydoon Batmanghelidj. He is a medical doctor originally from Iran. The doctor expounded on the fact that a great many chronic diseases are nothing more than symptoms of dehydration, or simply put, people not drinking enough water. I found Dr batman's claims astonishing but intriguing. When I read his explanation of the hydraulics of the spinal column and how dehydration compresses the discs, causing back pain, I decided to try his remedy because, frankly, I'm very wary of high-priced "cures," and drinking lots of water was an inexpensive way to experiment with his remedy.

Believe me, it was not easy to drink the required water each day, simply because I had not been a big water drinker. In fact, it was a rare occasion when I would drink even one glass of pure water. I always preferred coffee, tea, or colas. Within one month of starting the water-drinking procedure, I was absolutely symptom free and beginning to think Dr.Batman was right! As I write this, 14 months have passed since I started the water regimen. I've had no relapse and remain pain free and have started to enjoy life again. It is now great to be alive and who knows, I may go back to work.
Thank God for Dr. Batmanghelidj's (www.watercure.com) information and his book Your Body's Many Cries for Water. I recommend it highly. Dr Batman's prescription for good health follows for those people willing to try something natural and simple. If you suffer from ulcers, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, back and joint pain (arthritis), chronic fatigue syndrome, breast cancer, impotency, overweight problems, stress or depression, please try the water regimen for a few months and experience what being hydrated can do for your health. Dr Batmanghelidj also remind us to make sure that you have at least 1/2 teaspoon of salt per day in your food intake to help your body utilize the added water consumption. The salt is crucial to the program.

I consider Dr Batmanghelidj's information as God-sent. He is my hero. It is my prayer that you too will benefit from his pain-relieving revelations on water.

Sincere, L.P.

No comments: