Friday, February 13, 2009

I am 68 years old, a mother and

a housewife.

You are going to read about how I used water-cure protocol to regain my health from knee pain; arthritis pain; depression; suicidal; osteoporosis; angina; acid reflux; salt; anxiety attacks; weight loss; asthma:

Ever since I reached 40 years old my health had not been good although I was not terribly sick in bed. I had a knee injury and had suffered with arthritis pain for over 30 years. I don't believe in taking medication for controlling pain. For the reason I stayed away from doctor visits as much as possible in my life.

I had been on a low-salt diet for the last 20 years, believing that salt is not good for health. I had suffered with muscle cramps, acid reflux, constant tiredness, shortness of breath, osteoporosis (as measured by a bone density test), angina pain, pain in my legs in walking, migraine headaches, hot flashes, double vision, arthritis, high cholesterol, depression, etc.

In November 2000 I fell into a very bad depression. I could not cope with my everyday life, couldn't eat or sleep and I was very suicidal. Out of desperation I made a visit to see my doctor and began to take antidepressant medicine. It seemed to help me for a few days, but my condition became worse as time went on. I started to have terrible anxiety attacks on top of my depression. I was told by my doctor I may have to live with my medication for the rest of my life because of the chemical imbalance problem in my brain.

I didn't believe my doctor's explanation. After three weeks of my trial with antidepressant medicine I completely stopped taking medicine and seeing my doctor all together. I prayed to God for an answer. Three days later, in May 2001, I accidentally saw Dr.Lorraine Day's interview on TV. She was talking about her recovery from breast cancer. Her drinking large amount of water was one of the key factors contributing to her recovery, as she had not been a big water drinker.

It struck me in that moment, because I had not been a big water drinker either, that I might have the same dehydration problem. I always drank fruit juices, tea, milk, and fresh fruits, including watermelons to quench my thirst. i drank very little pure water. i immediately got your book and started drinking two quarts of water with ? teaspoon of salt a day. [use 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt for every 1250 of ml water intake, in your diet, daily]
I eliminate all other liquids for thirst. My depression disappeared in two days. My energy level surged. I noticed foods digested better too. Suddenly I felt alive again. All my other symptoms gradually disappeared over a six-month period. I couldn't believe the change.

My cholesterol level had gone up to 297. By September 2002 it measures 179. It's now been two years and I am free from all pain and I walk three to six miles par day. i also changed my diet and have lost weight during the past year, dropping from 150 to 130 pounds. I am 5' 1" tall, so that is a good weight for me. I am happy, have a very positive and grateful attitude and love to share my experience with everyone about the water-cure and the benefits of a healthful diet and exercise. My husband is 5'9" and also dropped from 180 to 150 pounds, and is the picture of health at the age of 71. Neither of us take any medications, which is pretty unusual for people of our age.

My grandson, 12 years old, had very bad asthma, allergies and ear-aches since he was 5 years old. i introduced the water-cure and salt treatment to him two years ago. He is free from all these now. he is very healthy and happy child today. My granddaughter, 9 years old, is also drinking water with a little salt and was able to prevent her asthma problem at the beginning stages.

I am so thankful for Dr. Batmanghelidj's discovery on the role of water and salt in the body. When I read his book Your Body's Many Cries for Water, everything made so much sense to me. I can't say thank you enough. You are truly God's messenger. Thank you again. You may use my letter as you see fit.

Sincerely, M.F.


Note: Reader may see Dr Lorraine Day's website and also her tumor at http://www.drday.com/tumor.htm


Welcome To The Home Of Automation, Viral Marketing and 100% Commissions

This video is the birth of a new revolution in online wealth creation. CLICK Here Now >>>

No comments: