Wednesday, March 1, 2017

What Is The Power ?

What this power is I cannot say ; all I know is that it exists. 

Life is simple. My life is made up of only two kinds of things - positive things and negative things. Each area of my life, whether it's my health, money, relationships, work, or happiness, is either positive or negative to me. I have plenty of money or I lack money. I am brimming with health or I lack health. My relationships are happy or difficult. My work is exciting and successful or dissatisfying and unsuccessful. I am filled with happiness or I don't feel good a lot of the time.  I have good years or bad years, good times or bad times, good days or bad days. 

If I have more negative things than positive things in my life , then something is very wrong and I know it. I see other people who are happy and fulfilled and whose lives are full of great things, and something tells me that I deserve all that too. And I am right ; I do deserve a life overflowing with good things. 

Most people who have a great life don't realize exactly what it was that they did to get it. But they did do something. They used the power that is the cause of everything good in life ...

Without exception, every person who has a great life used love to achieve it.  The power to have all the positive and good things in life is love

Love has been talked about and written about since the beginning of time, in every religion, and by every great thinker, philosopher, prophet, and leader.  But many of us have not truly understood their wise words.  Even though their teachings were specifically for people in their time, their one truth and message to the world is still the same today : love, because when I love I am using the greatest power in the universe. 

The Force of Love

Love is an element which though physically unseen is as real as air or water.  It is an acting, living, moving force . . .  it moves in waves and currents like those of the ocean.

The kind of love that the greatest thinkers and saviours of the world talked about is very different from what most people understand love to be. It is much more than loving your family, friends, and favorite things, because love is not just a feeling : love is a positive force . Love is not weak, feeble, or soft. Love is the positive force of life ! Love is the cause of everything positive and good.  There are not a hundred different positive forces in life; there is only one. 

Nature's great powers, like gravity and electromagnetism, are invisible to our sense, but their power is indisputable.  Likewise, the force of love is invisible to us, but its power is in fact far greater than any of nature's powers.  The evidence of its power can be seen everywhere in the world : without love, there is no life. 

Take a moment to think about it : What would the world be without love ?  First of all, I wouldn't even exist; without love I couldn't have been born. None of my family and friends would have been born either. In fact, there wouldn't be a single human being on the planet. If the force of love ceased today, the entire human race would decrease and eventually die out. 

Every single invention, discovery, and human creation came from the love in a human heart.  If it were not for the love of the Wright brothers, we could not fly in an airplane. if it were not for the love of scientists, inventors, and discoverers, we would not have electricity, heating, or light ; nor would we be able to drive a car or use a smartphone, appliance, or any of the technology that makes life easier and more comfortable. Without the love of architects and builders, there would be no homes, buildings, unique infrastructures, or cities. Without love, there would be no medicines, doctors, or emergency facilities. No teachers, schools, or education.  There would be no books, no paintings, and no music, because all of these things are created from the positive force of love. Take a look around me right now. Whatever I see that is a human creation would not be there without love. 

Take away love and our earth is a tomb. 

Love Is The Force That Moves Me

Everything I want to be, do, or have comes from love. Without love , I wouldn't  move. There would be no positive force to propel me to get up in the morning, to work, play, dance, sing, talk, learn, listen to music, blog, or do anything at all. I'll be like a stone statue.  It is the positive force of love that inspires me to move and gives me the desire to be, do, or have anything.  The positive force of love can create anything good ; increase the good things, and change anything negative in my life.  I have the power over my health, my wealth, my career, my relationships, and every area of my life. And that power - love - is inside me ! 

But if I have the power over my life, and that power is inside me, why isn't my life amazing ?  Why isn't every area of my life magnificent? Why don't I have everything I want ?  Why haven't I been able to do everything I want to do ?  Why am I not filled with joy every day? 

The answer is because I have a choice. I have a choice whether to love and harness the positive force - or not. And whether I realize it or not, every day of my life - every moment of my life - I have been making this choice.  Without exception, every single time i experienced something good in my life , I loved and harnessed love's positive force. And every single time I experienced something not good, I didn't love, and the result was negative.  Love is the cause of all the good things in my life, and a lack of love is the cause of all the negative things and all the pain and suffering. Tragically, a lack of knowledge and understanding of the power of love is clear in people's lives across the planet today - and in the entire history of humanity. 

Love is the most powerful and still most unknown energy in the world. 

Now, I am receiving the knowledge of the one and only power to all the good things in life, and I will be able to use it to change my entire life. But first, I must understand exactly how love works. 

The Law of Love

The universe is ...

No comments: