Friday, July 24, 2009

D.P. is very happy for water-cure

Migraine; Whiplash; Allergies; Weight Loss:

Thank you for your book Your Body's Many Cries for Water. I have purchased copies for my children as they are all dehydrated and need water. But they look at me as if I'm crazy -- even after seeing their mother and how she has lost excess weight, cured a whiplash neck problem she had for over 20 years, cured a migraine headache problem she has suffered from for 20 years also. My wife also no longer suffers from allergies, and I could go on and on about the benefits of water drinking. We are both eternally grateful to you for this knowledge.

It's too bad, people think water can't work because it's too simple and free. i have been diagnosed with benign prostate gland and have difficulty getting to sleep at night, so the temptation to cut back on my water intake is always there. Is there something I can do to solve my problem?

Sincerely,
D.P.

No comments: