Friday, July 17, 2009

Water cured S.M.L. of his angina; hiatal hernia

Water cured S.M.L. of his angina; hiatal hernia.

Just a short letter to thank you for informing our listeners about the health benefits of drinking two quarts of water a day.

Not only did you help our radio audience, but also I personally have enjoyed a resurgence of energy after drinking two quarts of water each day for just over one week.

The angina pain I endured for five years has disappeared and my distress from hiatal hernia has greatly lessened. I feel like a new person. I've been doing talk shows at ---radio for the past 20 years, and I must say your interview with us is one I'll always remember.

Sincerely,
--- Broadcasting Corporation
S.M.L., Program Director
==================================
Note: This letter was written in 1994. Nine years later, in 2003, S.M.L. is well and totally cured of his initial problems.

No comments: