Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dave Jaseck spreading the word

Subject: Spreading the Word

From: David Jaseck djaseck@twmi.rr.com

Date: 8-16-06

To: Bob Butts

Hi Bob...if you will recall, we have had a successful arthritis cure using sea salt with our yellow lab, Jesse. Promised you I would spread the word. Being a photographer and being a fairly well known photoshop computer retoucher on a international website called dpreview, retouching forum, (If you do a google search of my name Dave Jaseck, you see some contributions of some stuff I have written and created for photo manipulation). I posted the following comment on the forum. It has several replies, but I am sure many viewings from around the country or elsewhere. Anyway, I thought you might be interested. Here is the link:
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1006&message=19607519

Again, thanks for your efforts and will continue to spread the good news.
Dave Jaseck
Livonia, Michigan
djaseck@twmi.rr.com
www.pbase.com/davidjaseck/photographs
www.pbase.com/davidjaseck/photorestorations
www.pbase.com/davidjaseck/panopictures

No comments: