Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Barbara

Date: 5-11-06

Subject: Parvo

From: Barbara mydesiree@hotmail.com

Dear Mr. Butts,
I am writing to you today to give many many thanks to you for giving my precious dog the gift of life. My long haired miniature daschund didn't eat for 10 days and was diagnosed with Parvo. She lost 3.5 pounds and was given about 2 days to live. She couldn't eat or walk and her temperature was below normal. She was vomiting every half hour which I know would be painful for one that hadn't eaten for days and was bleeding badly while attempting to use the bathroom. I had decided to bring her home for her last hours instead of choosing to have her put to sleep. I took a day off of work and sat out in my yard on a beautiful day holding this beautiful, yet lifeless, 7 pound, 9 month old dog in my hands. My brother-in-law had called me once he had heard of this family joy having such troubles. He then suggested that I give her some of the salt walter that him and his wife speak so highly of. My mother then came to my home and brought me a gallon of mixed salt water. I had a syringe and gave her about a fourth of a cup every hour in small doses every 10 minutes, along with about 1 tablespoon of pedialite every 2 hours, and her vomiting ended and her bleeding ended immediately. I did this for 11 hours, starting at about 8am. That evening I had put her on the floor to see how weak she still was because she seemed to be wiggling more than usual. She slowly walked down the hall and actually jumped onto the bed and laid down. That was the first sign of actual strength she had shown for a couple of days. I believe in my heart that it was the sea salt that healed my dog. She was extremely tired the next day, sleeping the entire day, but I could tell just by looking at her body that she was healed. Her stomach was no longer sunk in and she was laying so peacefully. Then the next day, she was playing with her toys again.
So, please, if you know anyone that has a dog with this deadly disease called PARVO, please advise them to heal them with this miracle.

Thank you again,

Barbara

No comments: