Wednesday, October 27, 2010

you will prosper greatly, from Pennie

Date: Dec. 21, 2001

Hi! I am excited to read all about your discovery about salt and water!

I am going to start my new life with it right now! I can tell you that we always had sick fish in our "freshwater" aquarium. One day, after many trips to the pet store for advice on my dying fish, one knowledgeable employee suggested that I ad mineral salt to the water. I was taken aback, and well, I decided to try it as a last ditch effort.

After I cleaned the tank and added the necessary water conditioners, I slowly added the salt. I was waiting for the fish to start acting weird with this new addition. To our family's surprise, our fish were living healthy and stronger than they ever had before. I did not have to add any more unecessesary antibiotics.

I think people have been told salt is bad for you and it can be deadly, so we have come to not trust it in our diets. Your site has clearly changed my mind! As for me, I thought I had "sinus" problems for the last 25 years, and have been taking "sinus" pills for just as long. Well, I had had enough and decided to go to the doctor. Well I was seen by a male nurse who suggested that I try "nasal crom" which is a saline spray. After I week of using it, ALL of my decades of "sinus" went way with the wind. Never have I been so happy with that out of my life!

We as individuals must always question the "facts" that so called professionals give us as the "absolute" truths. Greed is behind so many things present in our lives, we must ourselves seek the truth to what is "good and beneficial" to our friends and family's well being. After we find these "hidden" truths, they should be shared with our fellow humans for their sakes. Why must some hide the truth from others so that he alone may benefit? Thanks for your strong desire to help yourself and others.

You will prosper greatly.

Pennie

No comments: