Wednesday, October 27, 2010

why salt didn't work on my cat, Bob?

It did not work on my cat.

Subject: inquiry about how to administer salt to pets

Date:Thu, 21 Oct 2004 02:05:33 EDT

From: DPEliz@aol.com

To: watercure2@adelphia.net

Dear Bob,

In a veterinary oncology clinic I was introduced to your work by another pet owner. Unfortunately it came too late to save my beloved cat, but I did try. I didn't have the Celtic sea salt, but I purchased a high quality sea salt solution. My cat wouldn't drink the water I put it in. He walked away, time and time again. How are these other pet owners administering the salt in a way that actually gets it into their pets? I tasted the water myself and it was highly salty.

AND.. Does it need to be the Celtic salt? Also, what exactly is the proper dosage... particularly since it's not easy to insure what amount my pets will drink at any given time. (I had resorted to administering by eyedropper to my cat who had lymphoma)

Thank you for your work and this information,
Denise Elizabeth,
Brookhaven, Pennsylvania

Subject: inquiry about how to administer salt to pets

Date:Thu, 21 Oct 2004 02:05:33 EDT

From: watercure2@adelphia.net

To: DPEliz@aol.com

Hello Denise

You may have salted the water too much. If your pet walks away, cut the salt in half. Also sprinkle a little on its food. Anyone having any problem, please contact me. Once a pet is well, there is no need to salt the water, just add a little to the food. A seriously ill pet needs the salt on both. Just make certain it is unprocessed, no additive salt. 50 or more mineral salt is best.

Bob Butts

No comments: