Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Michelle happy to share

Subject: "The watercure saved my cat and my dog."

From: Michelle
Date: 11-02-06

To: Bob Butts

Sure, you can post my Email to you, but can you just use my name instead of Email address please. I'm not sure exactly how long it was when I noticed a change, I will estimate a month. My Cat is like a kitten again, except for the days when her age gets the best of her and our Dog is running around playing, still with a minor limp every now and then, but at least she's using her leg. I started them both the same time. I've mailed some of the salt for the animals to a friend in Mass, and we've given some of the salt to friends whose animals are having joint difficulties.

My dog was suffering with a major hip problem for probably a year before I heard about watercure, and my cat was running in and out of the litterbox probably every 30 seconds and there was just a drop of urine tainted with blood. I took her to the Vet for an overnight visit and they found nothing. I was afraid for her and was willing to try anything, she was going through that off and on for probably 6 months. They've been drinking salt water for 2 years now and they're doing great - butr I'd say I noticed a slight change about an estimated month or two! Our Dog's limp is gone and my cat is urinating normally. Oh yes, I'm telling everyone I know!

Thank You
Michelle

No comments: