Wednesday, October 27, 2010

thanks from Donna

Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:44:48 EST

From: AFMPrint@verizon.net

To: watercure2@adelphia.net

Subject: Thank you for the water cure and celtic sea salt.

I wrote to you in January about my cat, Missy, who was diagnosed with breast cancer. It was the type of cancer that would not respond to chemotherapy or radiation therapy. Feeling so helpless and wanting to do something to prolong her life I saw your ad in the Times Leader about Pet cures. You gave me the number to contact the Grain and Salt Society and I immediately started her on the pet celtic sea salt. As of today, March 7, I have a happy, healthy cat who is back to jumping up on the bed and counters, racing up and down the hallways and keeping my two dogs in line. She is back to her old self but even better.

Thank you - I have told so many people about you and the good work that you are doing.

God Bless You.

Donna

No comments: