Monday, February 20, 2017

Forty-Five Years Of Alcohol Cravings Subside In 24 Hours

From: Michael V. Krol 
            R.R. #2 Box 1645 
           Honesdale PA. 10431
           (570) 253-2259

To: Bob Butts 
       Cee-Kay Auto
       4949 Birney Ave.
       Moosic, PA. 18507
My life changed after two months on the "Water Cure." As the result of an accident on Oct. 5,1954, I suffered a broken back, dislocated shoulder, dislocated knees, a smashed foot and a fractured skull. I've had severe pain and discomfort ever since. I was taking Lasix, a diuretic for edema of both legs. I also took atenolol and lisinopril for high blood pressure and was told to use no salt. I was a heavy consumer of alcohol most of my life. It got to where I was drinking one or two six-packs of beer each day and sometimes as much as a full case. I prayed to God to help me stop drinking. 

I first heard about the "Water Cure" on "Positive Press on the Air." My wife and daughter went to Cee-Kay Auto and spoke to Bob Butts about the "Water Cure." I sat in the car. It wasn't easy for me to come in. I read the literature and it made sense to me, so I tried the "Water Cure." The day I started drinking a gallon of water a day while using sea salt liberally, I quit drinking alcohol. I've had no desire for any since, even when in the company of others drinking alcohol. My pain is diminished to the point that I don't park in handicap spots. I am now off all pain medication. The edema in my ankles disappeared in two days. In two weeks my blood pressure returned to normal and I've been off the medication since. Before going on medication my pressure was 166 over 126. On medication it would be about 156 over 83. Now it is 141 over 78. My energy also greatly improved. It's incredible how much my life changed for the better in just two months. 

I recommended the "Water Cure" to my daughter Kelly, who was suffering from compacted bowels. In five days she was restored to health. Her complexion also greatly improved. She had very severe blemishes and skin texture that was so bad it resembled alligator hide. It returned to almost normal in five days. She now feels like a million dollars. Feel free to share my success with your listeners and readers. You may use my name, address and telephone number. Our E-mail address is Mike_Krol@onebox.com

No comments: