Saturday, February 11, 2017

Minerals In The Body

Why We Have Minerals In The Body

Next to water, minerals are the backbone of cell physiology.  Although they are represented in the blood to a lesser extent, potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, chromium, copper, manganese, boron, vanadium, silicon, and some others maintain life inside the cells of the body.  There are more of them inside the cells than there are in the blood.  The first thing they do is osmotically hold on to water and regulate the plum-like volume and structure of the cells from inside.  They also regulate the acid-alkaline balance inside the cell.

When these elements are adequately present in the cell interiors, they osmotically and naturally pull and keep water in the cell.  When these elements are less than adequately available, the method of water delivery into the cells is by forced injection through “showerheads,” which are formed in the cell membrane to let only water in.  To do this, added pressure-injection pressure-is needed.

Proportionate to the level of mineral deficiency in the cell interior, injection pressure is adjusted to do the work.  At a certain level, the rise in injection pressure becomes significant and is called hypertension.  Hypertension denotes mineral deficiency in the interior of the cells of the body-a state of general mineral deficiency.  Once this deficiency is corrected, and in conjunction with adequate salt intake, the blood pressure becomes normal once again.  The more functionally important intracellular minerals are:  Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Selinium.

High Blood Pressure Testimonials

On 8/20/2015 2:34 PM, 
Mark Kupfer wrote: 

Hi Bob, Excuse me for the belated response. I will try to keep this brief and spare you from all the boring details. Prior to my starting the water cure, I had been suffering from gout, dangerously high blood pressure and a whole slew of problems. 

After taking a blood and urine test the doctor stated, "Mr. Kupfer you've got serious kidney damage among other issues." He wrote a prescription. I remember walking into the pharmacy, about to pick up medication. 4 sets of drugs. Holy smokes, I thought to myself. There has got to be a better way. I simply excused myself walked out without taking the medicine. 

Yes a dangerous move. I do take the bp medication. Searching for alternatives, not wanting to drastically alter my lifestyle, I discovered the watercure. Starting the process January 2014. Over the course of 6 month's my lab workup improved substantially. I can safely state there was a 80% improvement. I eradicated the gout, lowered but not yet normalized my bp. Kidney functions are normal. Lost weight. Many other readings are normal. 

Bear in mind. During that 6 month period I had an intensive blood and urine test each month. I told the doctor, "check off everything, even the pregnancy test!" Lol. That's how serious and firm I was. 

After 6 months as doc reviewed the progress, he was amazed. He asked, "Did you become a vegetarian?" "Vegan? No way!" I said. I showed him the watercure. Doc was in denial. I said my lab work is proof. This ain't quackery. I must state while watercure allowed my health to improve, 85% of the issues are now gone. But, some exercise and dietary changes must be incorporated into your daily lifestyle. 

I promote the watercure to everyone I talk to. My family already knows I will talk "watercure" where ever we go. I tell people "I am living testimony". Feel free to publish my name and contact info. 

Sincerely, Mark Kupfer

**********

Click And Listen


Excerpt On High Blood Pressure

From the soon to be released book
'Goof Proof Health'
by Jim Bolen and Jim Rising

High Blood Pressure

14 years ago my blood pressure was 265 over 120…..Besides being sky high what do those numbers mean. Well, simply put, the top number is the pressure in your arteries and the bottom number is how hard the heart (pump-muscle) is working to create the top number. The accepted normal blood pressure range is 90 over 60 to 130 over 90.

If the top number stays at 160 or goes even higher for a long period of time it can cause a stroke, because the thin veins and arteries in your brain are not designed to handle high blood pressure for long periods of time. 

If the bottom number stays at 95 or even higher for a long period of time (years), it will cause the heart (pump muscle) to enlarge. As the heart gets bigger and bigger it will stretch or pull apart the heart valves causing leaks or heart failure. 

*High blood pressure can cause:
Strokes
Heart failure
Heart attack
Hardening of the arteries
Kidney damage
Retina damage in the eyes

Temporary high blood pressure is required by our body to get us out of bed, climb stairs or go running. When we get scared our blood pressure goes way up in case we need to react to an emergency. This high blood pressure is required to supply the oxygen and other chemistry to the body.

Blood pressure is measured "at rest", meaning your pulse (heart beat) should be some where around 60-65 beats per minute. If the pulse rate is above 65, then the blood pressure will not be the true "at rest" reading. 

Dr Batman talks about a flaw when you or your doctor takes your blood pressure. The compressing of the arteries in the arm causes a temporary blockage (stopping the flow of blood). In a healthy system this tells the brain you have no flow of blood in the arm. Your brain will increase the blood pressure to try to remove the blockage. This can give you a false reading.

Dr Batman suggests several readings should be taken one after another (no waiting in between). It can take up to 5 tries to get an accurate reading. When you get two readings the same, then the brain knows you were only doing a test. Try this yourself and you will see the numbers go down with each reading. Remember, if the pulse is higher than 65 then the reading will not be your true "at rest" reading.

If your blood pressure is up all the time you should go on medication to lower it until you can find the cause and fix it.

The main cause of high blood pressure, according to Dr Batman, is being low on water. Our blood is 94% water. When your blood is low on water, then your heart must pump the lower volume of blood harder thru the constricted (tightened up) veins and arteries.

You should slowly increase your water intake by adding just one, 8 oz glass of plain water (250ml) each day while stopping any commercial beverage's like alcohol, coffee, soda, tea and ginseng until you reach the required amount. Juices don't replace the need for plain water, but a couple glasses per day are okay.

You need half your weight in ounces of plain water every day. You need at least 1/8 tsp (3/4 gram) of salt (sodium chloride) for every 16 oz (500ml-half a liter) of water. Unrefined sea salt is the best to use because it contains over 80 trace minerals that are not in your everyday brand of table salt. It also tastes better.

Please read "Important Tips to Know Before Starting the Water Cure Program" on page 120. This information is CRITICAL for you to be able to use the water & salt program properly.

Doctors suggest we should stay away from salt and sugar because we get too much in our food. All that flies out the door when you have a medical emergency and go to the hospital. What do they do there…they will give you an IV of saline (salt water) and an IV of dextrose (sugar water). They may also give you an IV of vitamins and minerals. 

Why, when you leave the hospital and go to your doctor's for a follow-up, at some point he will tell you to stay away from salt and sugar once again?

Putting salt on your tongue will:

Clear up any congestion in your lungs or sinuses
Stop a runny nose (antihistamine)
Stop muscle cramps. 
Possibly improve your vision temporarily 

By following Dr Batman's program I was able to lower my blood pressure from 265 over 120 down to 120 over 80. That was 14 years ago and it is still the same today. 

Dr Batman's complete program simplified is:

Drinking plain water
Getting the required amount of salt
Taking supplements 
Eating foods to supply the body with amino acids 
Walking each day 

You must read the chapters on water, salt, food and exercise to better understand the complete program. This chapter on high blood pressure is to educate the reader and point you in the right direction.

If you are having problems with drinking the water or taking the salt then go to the trouble-shooting chapter on page 115. 

This is suggested information only to educate a person on what we have learned and experienced from following Dr Batman's published books. Try it at your own risk.

Note: About 1 in 150,000 people that are either drinking water or taking salt for the first time in a long time may see their blood pressure go up for 1 to 2 days. If this is you, consider yourself special, go out and buy a lottery ticket. Your cells are adjusting to the water and salt you have been taking. When they are done your blood pressure will come down.

If you become light headed, dizzy or weak after either drinking water or taking salt for the first time, get some ice and place it on the right side of your neck until you can't stand it anymore. Then place the ice on your left side of the neck, again until you can't stand it. Keep repeating this and you will slowly start to bring your self out of this sensation.

Now, when you begin the program again, you must start drinking water and taking the salt at a slower pace. See page 116 for information on how to do this.

* Texas Heart Institute @ St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital website

My name is Stephen Knight. I am 58 years old and live in Lake Ariel Pa. My girlfriend told me about the water cure after it cured her high blood pressure but I was very, very skeptical. I suffered with dangerously high blood pressure and the thought of “consuming salt” is unheard of . After talking with Bob Butts and constant nagging from my girlfriend I decided I’d d try it for 2 days (just to shut her up)! The very first night I slept without interruption. That’s something I haven’t done in years. The next day my BP was 146/85, I couldn’t believe it! I lost my medical insurance and cant afford to go to a doctor. The only thing he’d do is prescribe medication that I cant afford anyway. I’ve been on the water cure for 2 weeks and the affects are phenomenal. Not only is my BP at normal levels but, I have more energy, I’m more alert, have a better appetite, sleep much better and it goes on and on. For a skeptic like myself to participate in something like this is shocking in itself. I cant dispute these results and I am very excited about them. So why aren’t we told about this? 
*****

From: Michael V. Krol 
            R.R. #2 Box 1645 
           Honesdale PA. 10431
           (570) 253-2259

To: Bob Butts 
       Cee-Kay Auto
       4949 Birney Ave.
       Moosic, PA. 18507
My life changed after two months on the "Water Cure." As the result of an accident on Oct. 5,1954, I suffered a broken back, dislocated shoulder, dislocated knees, a smashed foot and a fractured skull. I've had severe pain and discomfort ever since. I was taking Lasix, a diuretic for edema of both legs. I also took atenolol and lisinopril for high blood pressure and was told to use no salt. I was a heavy consumer of alcohol most of my life. It got to where I was drinking one or two six-packs of beer each day and sometimes as much as a full case. I prayed to God to help me stop drinking. 

I first heard about the "Water Cure" on "Positive Press on the Air." My wife and daughter went to Cee-Kay Auto and spoke to Bob Butts about the "Water Cure." I sat in the car. It wasn't easy for me to come in. I read the literature and it made sense to me, so I tried the "Water Cure." The day I started drinking a gallon of water a day while using sea salt liberally, I quit drinking alcohol. I've had no desire for any since, even when in the company of others drinking alcohol. My pain is diminished to the point that I don't park in handicap spots. I am now off all pain medication. The edema in my ankles disappeared in two days. In two weeks my blood pressure returned to normal and I've been off the medication since. Before going on medication my pressure was 166 over 126. On medication it would be about 156 over 83. Now it is 141 over 78. My energy also greatly improved. It's incredible how much my life changed for the better in just two months. 

I recommended the "Water Cure" to my daughter Kelly, who was suffering from compacted bowels. In five days she was restored to health. Her complexion also greatly improved. She had very severe blemishes and skin texture that was so bad it resembled alligator hide. It returned to almost normal in five days. She now feels like a million dollars Feel free to share my success with your listeners and readers. You may use my name, address and telephone number. Our E-mail address is Mike_Krol@onebox.com
******
Amazing Results With Salt Baths

I have personally seen my blood pressure drop to normal virtually every time in 5 to 15 minutes after being in a salt bath consisting of 2.5 cups (2 cups for our large tub, 1 cup is fine for a regular size tub) of salt (unprocessed sea salt is best, but even junk table salt is very helpful) and about 1/2 cup of baking soda. Keep the water temperature at 98.6 or lower so your body isn't isn't being stressed trying to maintain the proper temperature. My problem is that even though I drink a lot of water & use plenty of salt, there are times when I get dehydrated. Rather than drink enough salt & water, I started researching the salt baths and the results were amazing. This is great for people whose MD tells them not to use salt & you can bet he/she would have no problem if you swam in the salt water in the ocean. That's why dehydrated people feel much better when they swim in the ocean. Incidentally, the salinity of the ocean and the water environment of a an unborn baby is exactly the same according to Dr. Batmanghelidj.

Bob Butts

******
Why We Have Minerals In The Body

The Cause & Cure of HBP

Next to water, minerals are the backbone of cell physiology. Although they are represented in the blood to a lesser extent, potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, chromium, copper, manganese, boron, vanadium, silicon, and some others maintain life inside the cells of the body. There are more of them inside the cells than there are in the blood. The first thing they do is osmotically hold on to water and regulate the plum-like volume and structure of the cells from inside. They also regulate the acid-alkaline balance inside the cell.

When these elements are adequately present in the cell interiors, they osmotically and naturally pull and keep water in the cell. When these elements are less than adequately available, the method of water delivery into the cells is by forced injection through “showerheads,” which are formed in the cell membrane to let only water in. To do this, added pressure-injection pressure-is needed.


Proportionate to the level of mineral deficiency in the cell interior, injection pressure is adjusted to do the work. At a certain level, the rise in injection pressure becomes significant and is called hypertension. Hypertension denotes mineral deficiency in the interior of the cells of the body-a state of general mineral deficiency. Once this deficiency is corrected, and in conjunction with adequate salt intake, the blood pressure becomes normal once again. The more functionally important intracellular minerals are: Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium. More info on page 202 to 209 in Dr. Batgmanghelidj's book, Obesity, Cancer and Depression, their common cause and natural cure,



No comments: