Monday, February 20, 2017

Water Cure Acid Reflux/Heartburn

Subject: Re: Maher Hakim Testomonial 
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 17:07:43 +0400 
From: Maher Hakim  
To: Robert Butts

About 3 months back I had a sever heart burn at 4 am which I thought it was a heart attack. After very panicky night/morning I stated to feel sever pain when I sleep on either side or even when I lay on my back, the pain was hard along with some sort of a shiver and massive bloating and bleaches. I lost my ability to sleep even though I have tried all possible solutions (PPI, Anti Acid, Raise the bed…etc) but nothing can stop the pain. I did an endoscopy and I was diagnosed with a small hernia, a small esophagus diverticulium and some bacteria in the stomach (h. Pylori). 

I was given more PPI and a lot of antibiotics for about 30 days. My sleep problem grow worse to a full fledge PSYCHOLOGICAL INSOMNIA (fear of sleeping) and I was diagnosed by my psychiatrist with sever anxiety and put me on 3 different medications (with horrible possible side effects). My over all health has deteriorated because of sever the anxiety that was coming from the fact that I cannot sleep at night without the help of drugs and I was over worried about my family well-being ( a lovely wife and 2 children) in case I die. Of course before all this started I did not have fear of sleep nor fear of death. 

After seeing many top notch doctors and after I have done a lot of research on the internet and have reached the conclusion that I have a serious case of systemic candidas because of the frequent use of antibiotics. But however now my serious insomnia along with the 3 heavy PSYCHOLOGICAL drugs made me feel like a zombie with few days left to live. Boy it is sure a horrible and helpless feeling.

Today I was on the internet and read about the water cure (which by the way it should be renamed to "The water and sea salt cure") and I have reached out to my sea salt and put 1/4 teaspoon in a large glass of pure water and drank…. and WOW immediately my body pains decreased and my overall mental zombie mode improved from depression and fear to a bit more normal and more positive mind set, which have made me feel good enough to write this testimonial.

So I will continue with the Sea Salt & Water regimen and will keep you updated on my improvement.

Keep up the great work and god bless those who truly give and not desire to be mere takers. 

Kind Regards,
Maher Hakim

No comments: