Tuesday, February 14, 2017

transforming, inspiring, powerful and uplifting

Healthy Wealth  is truly unique. Very seldom I read something more than once, but this blogsite I have already read 3 times and I keep discovering new things every time. You have definitely delivered more than I expected. At age 55 my life had slowed. Even went into a downward spin. BUT...NOW...WOW... Not only are positive things coming into my life. But...positive and life changing people too!!! Its like working hard all those years. To finally get the payoff now... Amazing. I love Healthy Wealth. I use it every day, and can see myself opening up to new opportunities daily. I would recommend it to anyone looking to improve any area of their lives.
Healthy Wealth has lifted my spirits and calmed my "fears." Great material!I am already enjoying it from the start... I starting to see some improvements in my life especially financially. Makes me feel like magic how things can change for me after only going through half of your blog-site. Thanks for the wonderful information.  Thank you so much for a truly fantastic blogging that is making a difference in my life! I love learning  the truths and working through the formulas. I have noticed a shift in my happiness levels, my relationship just keeps getting better and my income is increasing!! I am extremely grateful that Healthy Wealth came into my life, a big 'Thank You'. It really does work!  It gave me the inspiration and help I needed and I was able to successfully overcome my problems. It made a big difference in my life. Thanks. I AM READING HEALTHY WEALTH OVER AND OVER. I AM LEARNING MORE POSITIVE THINGS EACH TIME I READ IT, IT IS WORKING FOR ME.

Destiny Tuning: 10 Facts You Must Know

What is Destiny Tuning?

Destiny Tuning is simply is the art of focusing your energy, or your true essence in order to make your dreams a reality.

This explanation is a bit vague so I decided to break down what I learned from various books and programs into 10 easy to understand tidbits; to organize my thoughts and maybe help some of you readers here that are curious about this new aspect of the Law of Attraction.

10. Destiny Tuning is (Not Really) New

While Destiny Tuning may seem like some new secret that was just revealed, it has been around for centuries. The proof being that there are many people who have used the Law of Attraction and have manifested all their hearts’ desires. 

9. Destiny Tuning to Guide You 

This is one of the resources that help put the puzzle together for me. it provides some clear cut, simple information on how destiny tuning works and why it plays a crucial part in using the Law of Attraction to manifest what you want.

8. Destiny Tuning Is Half Of The Puzzle

Many people have read the book the Secret and are, or were enchanted with the idea that you could think of what you desire and it would magically materialize. The Secret, which is a great read by the way, explains that what you think of on a continual basis is what will materialize in your life. This is only half of the puzzle the other half is;  you guessed it, Destiny Tuning.

7. Destiny Tuning is Love

The book, Love is Letting go of Fear showed me how to reprogram my mind. The premise is that there are only two emotions; Love and Fear. What ever you feel or experience is a product of either of these emotions. This a crucial element for destiny tuning because it is the alignment of your desires with positive energy which is LOVE.

6. The Type of Energy You Choose is Crucial

YES!! Say YES with me and feel the positivity flow as your vocal chords vibrate to make the word YES.

Yes

Hehe…Chances are that you didn’t even say the word but you surely thought about it. That’s OK, even thinking about the word conjures up positive images and a  feeling of “lightness” (at least for me) as though the stress that weighs me down suddenly disappears into thin air. Now think about the word NO. Chances are feelings of negativity pop up out of no where, I know they do for me.

This may be a minor example, but the fact that these two simple one syllable words can evoke such difference in feelings so quickly tells me something.

Words and thoughts are extremely powerful, and not just think of what you want, but how you think of what you want.

Let me explain. The reason that The Law of Attraction does not work for many people is that they may know what they (believe they) want and they think about it and focus on it but it doesn’t happen.

Why? Because they are still focused on the negative. Remember number seven, Destiny Tuning is Love? Perhaps another way to put it would be that Destiny Tuning is positivity.

5. Like Energy Attracts Like Energy

I used to work as a telemarketer for a company that provided loans for businesses by giving advances on credit card purchases made for that business. Me and a couple of friends worked there together while I was in college

I know, I know I was one of those people that you love to hate, the ones that call while you where busy at work, trying to sell you something that you didn’t need. Just Kidding, I barely worked there for two months. Part of the reason for this is because I never got sales.

But I will always remember this guy that worked there named Mitch. He was one of the 'closers' (close deals) there, we would hook the fish(or were supposed to) and he would reel ’em in. This guy was a great salesman but pretty arrogant in my opinion, he had every right to be however because he was making thousands of dollars a week. I always wondered how he would be closing 4 or 5 sales a day and I got none the entire two weeks that I worked there.

Since studying the Law of Attraction and Destiny Tuning I figured it out…

Destiny Tuning- Energy

Mitch would walk around the office saying “I’m Amazing and I’m the S@#$” and things of that nature. Me and my friends would be laughing silently and even mock him after work. It occurs to me all these years later that the reason Mitch was so successful was because he said these things and believed them. These affirmations gave him positivity and the people he talked to on the phone felt that and gravitated toward him giving him perpetual success. BE POSITIVE!!!

4. Destiny Tuning is Abandoning Your Ego for Your Intuitions

As kids we know what we want but as we get older we become materialistic and allow our possessions to define us, these possessions feed our ego. Everyone knows what an ego is, its that voice that you hear that ridicules you or praises you depending on what you think of your self.

If you think well of yourself, your ego praises you, if you think poorly, your ego shuns you and makes you feel as though you’re the scum of the earth…a little harsh? I know it is, but I also know that there are guys and gals out there that feel the same way sometimes, it might not be you, but believe me there are people that feel that way.

Remember Mitch from number 5? He was a pompous SOB but his ego fed into how he truly felt about himself and I don’t believe that anyone could make him change his mind.

Let me tell you a story…

I used to work at a pretty big department store a whiles back (yeah I’m one of those people with a million jobs prior.) Now naturally there were many people that worked in this store, the majority of which were female. There where some very attractive girls there.

In this store there was a make up section. These girls were some of the hottest women I have ever seen (with or without make up.)

Now from time to time I would run into some of them on the way to an from the lunch room or bathroom. One day on the elevator, I saw this girl from one of the make up stands. I noticed a tattoo of a Phoenix rising out of some fire on her arm.

“Nice tattoo, is that a Phoenix? She said “Yeah” and smiled at me “Is that you?” She turned and gave me a bigger smile and got off the elevator.

A few days later I passed her by the lunch room. “I’m sooo tired..I wanna go home!” she exclaimed to me when she saw me.”Get back to work!” I playfully chided her, she smiled and said: See you later.

I’m feeling like, “Damn, this girl likes me??” One of my coworkers passed me and said “Yo, who is that?” He looked exactly like Doug’s friend Deacon from the sitcom King of Queens. I swear my life is like a movie.

“Some girl from make up.” I stated nonchalantly “She’s to hot for you dude.” he replied with a sneer.

Confirmation. She was too hot for me. Guess what. I avoided her as much as possible because I “knew” she wasn’t into me.

A few weeks later the entire store was there after hours doing inventory. I saw my dream girl. She came up to me “Where have you been? I haven’t seen you in a while.” “I been here, work, school…” “Oh..there was an awkward pause and she walked away. I still saw her here and there and felt her looking at me but I allowed myself to believe what my coworker said to me.

Why did I tell you this?

Because of my lack of Love for myself I allowed my ego to be controlled by what others thought of me. This may be an extreme case but I know many people who allow their ego to tell them they need to impress other people. Even someone as confident as Mitch may have deeply buried insecurities that might control his or her life.

I say this because there is no need to be an obnoxious person but there is definitely a need for you to tell yourself that you are Awesome!

3.You need to think logically with your Heart.

I know it might sound like its counter intuitive but for Destiny Tuning and the Law of Attraction to work you need to follow your heart but also think logically.

 Heart

Your gut instinct, or maybe you can even call it your conscience will let you know what is right you just have to learn to listen.

When the iPhone 2 came out I wanted one but my carrier told me that I wasn’t eligible for an upgrade at the moment.

I still wanted the phone, so I decided to look for sellers on Craigslist, bad idea in hindsight. I found one ad “IPHONE 2 UNLOCKED, NIB.” I clicked the ad:

Brand New In Box iPhone 2. $350

$350 Call Now #213 555 7263

It looked too good to be true! What a steal. My gut said to me: “No way that’s real! Don’t call.” My ego on the other hand chimed in: “Hey just check it out you know you need it. Think of all the girls you’ll get, it’s a conversation starter. Plus, you’ll be the envy of all your friends!

“Yeah, I’ll just check it out.” I thought.

I called the number….

Hello

Who’s this?

Oh, I saw your ad about the phone.

Which phone?

The iPhone 2, how many phones you got?

I sell phones buddy!

Ok bro no need for hostility can I buy the iPhone?

Yeah. You got the cash?

$350 right?

Yeah. Meet me at Slauson Mall at two o’ clock

Damn! Slau….click BEEP BEEP BEEP….

I knew it was a bad idea. I knew Slausson Mall was no joke especially since I’m not from that neighborhood, Hell I don’t even associate with those kind of people. “Don’t go” I heard my conscience say to me. “But think of all the admiration and Girls!!”

I went. As I walked in a short light skinned guy with braids approached me. “Hey you the guy that wanted the iPhone.” “Yeah that’s me.” OK, I don’t have a stall here so we have to watch out for police.” “Ok.” I immediately felt a queasy feeling in my stomach, like I was going to be sick. “Oh yeah. I’m Rico by the way.” “Wassup..how you doing.” I replied nervously rubbing the top of my jeans pocket. “Yo. Don’t you know that you shouldn’t be wearing blue around here?” My stomach sank. “Damn, I knew I shouldn’t have come here.” I thought to myself. “Don’t worry about anything just look out for the cops, these n*&@#s won’t do anything, they know me. Lemme get the money.” I gave him the money.  “Here.” He handed me a red plastic bag. I grabbed it. I felt heavy, I opened it and saw an iPhone 2 box.

“OH S$%# THE COPS!” Rico yelled and disappeared from view and I immediately took off running. I didn’t even stop to catch my breath as I heard footsteps and the fuzzy sound of walkie talkies behind me. I rounded the corner on a dime and saw a cab that seemed to appear out of no where. I jumped in it and told him “Echo Park! Hurry!” He took off and sped out of the parking lot.

I breathed a sigh of relief. “Yes I thought to myself. I got away!” I looked into the bag with a grin, like a kid on Christmas and grabbed the box. Felt good. I cut the tape and opened the box….

Brick!

That’s what was in the box.

Why did I tell you this?

I decided to follow my ego and even though I knew I was placing myself in a precarious situation; I let my desire to impress people motivate my actions. I also was desperate for the iPhone.

Desperation and Destiny Tuning never intersect….

2. Look within…

Sounds cliche, but self examination is essential for effective destiny tuning and manifestation. By looking within, you find out not only who you are and what you want. You also find out what you don’t want.

Many times we give our power to make decisions in our lives over to people without even knowing it. Think about it. How many goals in your life are actually yours and how many of them are your goals because they will make someone else happy.

I know from my own personal experience that this is a recipe for failure.

I wasted (in my opinion) four years getting a degree that I do not use to this day. While I consider it an accomplishment, this degree is not something that I wanted to do. I really wanted to do music, but to make my parents happy, I went along with their wishes and got a Bachelors Degree. Now the only thing that this degree does for me is decorate a wall in my room.

Now I can’t really say that it was all a waste because I learned a lot about life and met some wonderful people along the way. However, going to college made me doubt who I was and what I wanted.

I had specific plans, but the plans I had did not fit in to what my parents wanted for me. By not following my own path I was miserable and this manifested itself in bad habits. I started drinking alcohol a lot, doing drugs and even got into very regrettable relationships with some people I would have probably never associated with had I been comfortable in my own skin.

In the state that I was in, it would be impossible for me to manifest what I desired. I can still remember the feelings of hopelessness and negativity that were regular guests in my life at the time. I can even recall times I just wanted to die.

I know that there are many people out there that feel the same way. I also know that there are people that have it seemingly worse or better than me, but comparing your life to someone else will only lead to your destruction.

That is why you need to look within and stop comparing yourself to anyone else. Pay no mind to people that compare you to another person they are very likely unhappy with their own lives.

1. Love Yourself

As you might have figured by now, Love plays a major role in destiny tuning. It might seem like I’m repeating myself, but when you realize how important Love is and how it changes your entire world you will understand why.

To truly love another person one must first love him/herself.

There are tons of people out there that “love” others and are nice to other people but they don’t love themselves. These people may continually find that they are being taken advantage of and wonder why this is the case. Not only are they being taken advantage of, they also blame themselves for being used and this leaves them in a vicious cycle of self loathing and abuse by others.

Even Jesus Christ had something to say about this:

“…’Love your neighbor as yourself.’
There is no commandment
greater than these.” Mark 12:31

Destiny Tuning-Love Yourself
You must love yourself. How can you love another when you do not know how to love yourself. This relates back to point 2: Look Within.

We look to many things and people outside of ourselves for what we desire, when all the answers lie within us. We look to others for love and think by loving others and putting ourselves down that we will get love in return. This is never the case.

We must start by loving ourselves.

When you don’t love yourself most other people won’t love you. If you do not feel you deserve your own love why should they love you.

As humans we sense how other people feel. Sometimes we know how other people feel better than we know how we feel ourselves. I am positive we have all been around people that made us feel either uncomfortable or at ease and these people may not even say anything or even look at us. We get a “vibe” from this person that makes us feel this way. Don’t you think that people can sense how you feel, which is always a reflection of how you feel about yourself?

If you don’t feel love toward yourself, it will be less likely that other people will feel love for you. Since love is the most basic of positive emotions, like I mentioned in point 7, your life will harbor negativity if you don’t love yourself, even though you don’t mean for life to be negative it will be.

This negativity will create the perception that you are not worthy and that perception will become your reality.

Once you feel you are not worthy people you meet will feel the same way about you and any opportunities that life presents you to achieve your dreams will pass you by because you do not believe you are good enough. All because you do not love yourself.

You know what?

I hope that you enjoyed my thoughts on destiny tuning and the Law of Attraction. Another law that I think goes hand in hand with the Law of Attraction is the Law of Averages.

But we’ll save that for another time…

The books and guides that really helped me understand Destiny Tuning are:

1.The Secret by Rhonda Byrne (good read, good intro to the Law of Attraction) In 2006, a groundbreaking feature-length film revealed the great mystery of the universe—The Secret—and, later that year, Rhonda Byrne followed with a book that became a worldwide bestseller.

Fragments of a Great Secret have been found in the oral traditions, in literature, in religions and philosophies throughout the centuries. For the first time, all the pieces of The Secret come together in an incredible revelation that will be life-transforming for all who experience it.

In this book, you’ll learn how to use The Secret in every aspect of your life—money, health, relationships, happiness, and in every interaction you have in the world. You’ll begin to understand the hidden, untapped power that’s within you, and this revelation can bring joy to every aspect of your life.

The Secret contains wisdom from modern-day teachers—men and women who have used it to achieve health, wealth, and happiness. By applying the knowledge of The Secret, they bring to light compelling stories of eradicating disease, acquiring massive wealth, overcoming obstacles, and achieving what many would regard as impossible.

2.Love is Letting Go of Fear by Jerry Jampolsky (Is a good book on Destiny Tuning, the Love aspect, It helped me learn how to think, was based on A Course in Miracles, I want to read this one and write my thoughts on it). After more than thirty years, Love Is Letting of Fear continues to be among the most widely read and best-loved classics on personal transformation. Both helpful and hopeful, this little gem of a guide offers twelve lessons to help us let go of the past and stay focused on the present as we step confidently toward the future. 

Renowned all over the world as the founder of Attitudinal Healing, Dr. Gerald Jampolsky reminds us that the impediments to the life we long for are nothing more than the limitations imposed on us by our own minds. Revealing our true selves, the essence of which is love, is ultimately a matter of releasing those limited--and limiting--thoughts and setting our minds free. 

Love Is Letting of Fear has guided millions of readers along the path of self-healing with its deeply powerful yet profoundly humble message. Embrace it with an open mind and a willing heart and let it guide you to a life in which negativity, doubt, and fear are replaced with optimism, joy, and love.

3.The Bible (I think this is the original manifestation guide book. Not all of it but there are some great parts on manifestation in it if you look.)

4.Manifestation Miracle by Heather Mathews (By far the most comprehensive guide to Destiny Tuning and the Law of Attraction I have used to date)


Thanks for reading, see you on the other side….

What is Destiny Tuning?A Heartfelt Explanation

I was first introduced to the term, ‘Destiny tuning’ by Heather Mathews, author of the guide, The Manifestation Miracle. While I’ve read several books and articles on the Law of Attraction (e.g., positive thoughts attract positive outcomes), the idea of tuning destiny did not initially have the same clarity for me as say tuning an instrument. But after a lot of reflection, I can now can answer the question, “What is destiny tuning?”

When I tune an instrument, I am fiddling around with the sound so it will have the correct pitch. I can readily exert an action and manipulate a desired change.

Discover what is destiny tuning


But too often in my life, I’ve felt helpless to change my own destiny, regardless of any action on my part. Sadly, I’ve felt victimized by fate, struggling with no-win, lose-lose choices. Immobilized and unsure of myself, I had no idea of my true purpose on this planet, and did not even know who I really was and the inherent power that I possessed.

But books like the Manifestation Miracle remind me that I can activate a certain destiny instead of sitting back, and getting affected by it.

So destiny tuning encapsulates the idea that we’re not in tune with ourselves, uncertain of our gifts and abilities, and unaware of the abundance within and around us that can be ours for the taking.

The concept expands with the realization that we can alter or tune our destiny as well by following universal laws of nature, such as the Law of Attraction.

But to answer the question, “What is destiny tuning?’ one cannot just manifest a better future with the brain. Yes, cognitive thinking can contribute to any manifestation by providing a concrete concept of a dream and the visualization that it’s attainable.

Mindful meditation helps us tune destiny by allowing us to use guided imagery and seeing the best materialize with our mind’s eye.

But it’s the heart that does the heavy lifting when it comes to manifesting miracles. It’s all about vibrational frequencies, according to Heather Mathews.

When our thoughts (governed by our heart and not the brain!) reflect unbridled joy, happiness, and peace, we resonate on a very high frequency. All the good in the world also resonates on this same high frequency. Therefore, through the Law of Attraction, we’re in position to attract life’s favorable events.

Similarly, when our emotion-laden thoughts reflect sadness, disappointment, anger, or bitterness, our electromagnetic vibrations are on a low frequency. Can you guess what we’re going to attract when we’re at this state? Predictably, we will attract problems and other difficult situations that resonate on this same low frequency.

To clarify the above explanation, think of yourself as a magnet, and you’re exerting a certain electromagnetic field, energy, and vibration level. Your vibrational frequencies – whether high, low, or in between, can influence the outcome of events.

This is one of the reasons why Heather Mathews encourages the use of a gratitude journal. By writing down all that you’re thankful and grateful for, you’re much more likely to resonate on a high vibrational frequency, and therefore, you’re more likely to receive universal abundance.

In this way, your heart serves as the tuning fork. Mood elevation via embracing love, compassion, empathy, joy, and contentment, can lead to higher vibrational frequencies and a better, more satisfying life.

What is Destiny Tuning Summary

I also thought it would be instructive to define destiny tuning in a series of steps. Please note this is my interpretation and may not coincide with Heather Mathew’s intent or align with others’ perspectives on the topic. But as I think that I’m very psychologically-oriented, I’m confident in my answer of What is destiny tuning.

a) We’re not in tune with our purpose in life and almost feel detached from ourselves. We’re also completely unaware of an abundant universe that’s ready to give us what we want as long as we position ourselves to receive this abundance;

b) We can manifest miracles and attain our dreams through destiny tuning meditation and the use of guided imagery. But know the power of the heart to make our wishes come true. (Ironically, we use our heart to make wishes but we don’t understand that it can also be used to get the supreme power and the universe to grant us these wishes)

c) The heart controls our thoughts (although thoughts can also strongly affect feelings), and helps us to resonate at a higher frequency so that we can readily attract the high-frequency goodness of the universe.

Increasing Your Energetic Aura
A friend laughed at me when I explained the concepts of the Law of Attraction, and particularly destiny tuning. He joked that his recent bout of eye twitching revealed that his vibrational frequencies are going haywire.

But what he does not understand is that quantum physicists have already proven that we have an energy field around us. He does not understand that people often show the same brain patterns when they visualize a success as when they actually achieve a success.

So it’s time to strengthen our energy and begin to vibrate on a higher plane. You can perform destiny tuning meditation, focus on your breath, simply slow down and feel oneness with the universe, and allow your heart to lead you towards prosperity.

Thankfully, destiny tuning can be an instrument for positive change in your life and the manifestation of all miracles.

Resources:

1. I write about destiny tuning in this Healthy Wealth review.


2. Abraham Hicks is a brilliant speaker who provides insight into the Law of Attraction and destiny tuning. (Click &Watch Video)


But I realize that more in-depth discussion is necessary to provide about the resource. Its principles are indeed so life-changing and all-encompassing that I need to expound on my original analysis. Moreover, it’s also apparent to me that you have to have a shift of mindset before availing yourself to the guide’s content. These mindset shifts will be part of the focus of this encore edition of Manifestation Miracle review. My goal is to get you to become intimately familiar with the manual and to believe that you have the power to change your life anytime you wish to do so.
The review is divided into different sections outlined as follows:
1. The 9 primary principles that serve as the foundation for the Manifestation Miracle
2. Quick list of the guide’s principles and more particulars about the book
3. Manifestation Miracle exercises
4. Other plusses of the system, including bonuses
5. Accompanying product offer – a manifestation monthly subscription
6. What I don’t like about the book
7. Final Assessment

Manifestation Miracle Principle #1 – The Law of Attraction

“You create your own universe as you go along.” – Winston Churchill
Heather Mathews, creator of the Manifestation Miracle, would heartily agree. No one controls our thoughts but us. Sure, there are governments, outside entities, and other people who will also try to overpower us through ‘thought control,’ but ultimately the responsibility of what you think and how you think resides with you.
The Law of Attraction underscores the notion that our thoughts can either attract positive or negative results. When we anticipate and expect favorable outcomes, they’re more likely to materialize. When a self-defeatist attitude pervades and we believe that our goals will not be attained, a negative self-fulfilling prophecy occurs and we typically don’t get what we want.
Please don’t confuse the term ‘wishful thinking’ with the Law of Attraction. The latter entails much more visualization, concentration, and focus.
Towards that end, Heather is a big proponent of ‘Vision Boards,’ and elaborates about the necessity to write down your sacred, desired objectives and dreams with pictures for added emphasis. You’re simply keeping an ongoing record of what you want to occur or has already occurred in your mind’s eye, and/or how you are now optimally living.
It does not matter if the statements you place on your board seem unattainable at the present time. (My vision board includes the declaration, ‘Enjoying life in Hawaii,’ although part of my brain that is prone to undermining me suggests that I’ll never be able to afford to live in Hawaii.)
But envisioning a happier, more peaceful life begins when you’re already seeing it taking place. The Manifestation Miracle PDF highlights this as building ‘Cells of recognition.’ You’re reprogramming your mind to equate dreams with reality. They’re no longer far fetched, hopeless wishes but happy events that have already taken place.
Consider how many star athletes approach a challenge. Those who already utilize the Law of Attraction and envision triumph are setting the wheels in motion for that victory to transpire. I remember reading that weight lifters who visualize a successful lift foment the same brain patterns as when a successful lift has already occurred.
What visualization does it to get your subconscious working for you instead of against you. Actor Will Smith openly shares how the power of creative visualization continues to propel his career forward. He states that there is a redemptive power of making a choice, understanding that he is an agent of change in his own life. He refuses to be the “affect’ of life’s circumstances. He encourages all to make a choice – to decide who you’re going to be, what you’re going to do, how to do it … and the eventual result. This intent will be powerful and the universe will simply get out of the way, according to Smith. (Heather Mathews views the universe as abundant and readily generous, and will simply give you what you want when you’re ready to receive it.)
Listen to Will Smith’s passionate views about the power of decision and the power of intention, discussed in the Manifestation Miracle. Heather Matthews expounds on how to meditate, visualize, and use guided imagery for best results.

Your mindset shift: Be open to universal abundance and the possibility that the pendulum will swing in your direction. (It already has!)
Manifestation Miracle Principle #2 – Heartfelt Destiny Tuning

"Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure." ― Paulo Coelho

We’re bombarded by mixed messages. We’re taught to think it through and employ rationale decision-making. Other times, we’re told to use our gut and follow our heart.

In the Manifestation Miracle DF, you’re trained to use a destiny tuning method. ““What is destiny tuning” you may ask? It simply means that we’re not in tune with our true purpose in life, and we’re unaware of the power we truly possess and the rich resources that lie within us and around us.

Therefore, by using destiny tuning, we become more self-aware, self-reliant, empowered, and enriched. Specifically, the destiny tuning technique relies heavily on your heart. While you’re using your mind to pinpoint and focus on your dream, it’s your heart that acts as a tuning fork, changing your vibrational frequencies. But what is the importance of such frequencies?

In a nutshell, our thoughts, which are ultimately controlled by our emotions, carry magnetic energy. As a result, we’re walking and talking magnets that attract anything that happens to be on our same frequency.

When we’re imbued with happiness and joy, we’re likely to attract higher frequency, fulfilling outcomes.

When we’re filled with the low vibrational frequencies of anguish, anxiety, disappointment, and bitterness, guess what happens? We attract lower frequency, unhappy outcomes.

This is just expanding the idea of the Law of Attraction.

So in the Manifestation Miracle, you’ll discover how to increase your vibrational frequencies to magnetize exactly what you want to transpire. These fun activities will enable you to better shape your thoughts by changing the emotions that are responsible for thoughts.

So it’s your heart that influences your moods and thoughts – tuning your destiny. You embrace the thought manifestation of your dreams not just in the logical realm, but in the emotional realm.

Your mindset shift: Your thoughts are electromagnetic waves that will attract anything and everything that is on the same frequency. What do you really want to attract?


This should be required viewing before you read and review the Manifestation Miracle: (Click & View Video
 The secret of how the law of attraction and how tuning our energy frequency is key to moving forward towards our destiny.


When we focus on tuning our frequency, things in our life change. Problem and solution have different frequency. Every day you hate your job - a better job has been coming. Every day you don't like your relationship - a better relationship has been coming. Luck does not make things appear. It is when we tune our vibration to match the job or relationship that has been out there and waiting for us. First, we begin to feel good. Second, ideas begin to appear and when we act on them they will be spot on. Then we will begin to meet people, articles, online, etc. and we easily meet up with the answer we are looking for. The complete answer may not arrive, but small pieces will get delivered as soon as we are ready for each piece.

Manifestation Miracle Principle #3 – Positive Affirmations, Molding the Force of the Subconscious Mind

“Your self-talk is the channel of behavior change” – Gino Norris

This Manifestation Miracle review would be incomplete if I did not emphasize the importance of positive affirmations. Heather Mathews is a strong proponent of this technique.

Yes, what we say out loud and/or think to ourselves affects outcomes. Our messages can either contain helium gas that lifts our spirits higher, or it can contain dynamite that blows hope and faithful expectation to smithereens.

One of actor Will Smith’s positive affirmations is “I am legend.” He already sees himself as someone who is leaving an indelible mark on the world. He already knows that he will leave a positive legacy.

Sadly, too many of us do not follow Will Smith’s example. We criticize ourselves mercilessly, uttering words of ‘I can’t’ or “I’m not.” These counterproductive messages seep into our subconscious where they leave us immobilized and/or completely vulnerable.

Ironically, it’s so easy to spot the negativity that others are spewing, yet we’re deaf to our own acerbic words (and thoughts). My mother once alerted me to my own negative self-talk and asked me to count how many times I chastised or criticized myself in a day. I lost count after reaching 3 figures.

Now I also included my thoughts but even my declarations were filled with self-doubt and blame. The underlying message: At one point in my life I just did not feel worthy, and my affirmations reflected this lack of self-worth.

I finally realized that these messages did not necessarily reflect the truth. They did not accurately depict who I was. But a rolling snowball can get bigger and dangerous as it rolls downhill, so it’s so important to stop the downhill spiral of our destructive, anti-self words.

In the Manifestation Miracle, Heather Mathews reviews the concept of positive affirmations and outlines how to harness its power.


Your mindset shift: Speak no evil of yourself.

I AM AMAZING (CLICK FOR VIDEO)
 MY AFFIRMATIONS:
I can do anything
I am fearless
I pursue my dreams with ease
I am assertive 
I tell others how I feel
I can stand up to anything
I am very attractive
I am bold and outgoing
I can achieve anything I desire
I always stand up for myself and my beliefs
I always find a way to succeed
I am original
I confidently meet any challenge
I know I can achieve anything
I can face anything that confronts me
I am a winner
I am bold and brave
I am fearless
I am in control of my life
I achieve massive success
I believe in myself completely 
I can easily overcome any failures or setbacks
I speak my mind
I respect myself deeply
I am confident that I can achieve anything
I am strong
I am talented at many things
I find it easy to go after what I want
I am a high achiever
I am amazing

Manifestation Miracle Principle #4 – Remain Resolute and Consistent

“When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.” – Arsene Wenger

You realize the status quo is not working. You understand that you want and need to build a better foundation to navigate life and live it to its fullest.

But while change may seem desirable today, old habits often resurface. You may lose your motivation to change your life as it does entail work … and lots of work.

Therefore, before even reading the Manifestation Miracle, you should be ready to commit to implement its strategies.

It’s similar to going to college or taking a course. You know that to do well, you have to put in the time to do the work. There are no shortcuts here. Study is required and so is the subsequent labor. But realize, it’s all for the greater good.

Practice, consistency, and repetition are prerequisites to manifesting your desires. You just cannot sporadically use visualization, guided imagery, and positive affirmations. No, they should be part of your daily routine, although it does not have to take long to perform these necessary tasks. (Moreover, such tasks are fun and fulfilling to perform!)

When your subconscious has finally accepted that the universal abundance is yours for the taking, and that victory is inevitable, perhaps you don’t have to engage in manifestation efforts each day. But before that happens, be prepared to consistently practice manifestation exercises.


Your mindset shift: Work is not a 4-letter word, and you’re receptive to completing manifestation activities, implementing them in your daily life.

The Power of Repetition for Real Transformation

 Manifestation Miracle Principle #5 – Take Action

“Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” – Thomas Jefferson

So by now, you’ve figured out that waiting for the world to give you what you want does not work. You have to activate your subconscious mind and start taking productive action to manifest your new reality.

It won’t happen if you’re a coach potato, a victim, or an amorphous wisher. Even if you follow all the Manifestation Miracle methods, the outcome may very well not take place if you choose to do nothing.

It’s funny, I’ve seen other glib and simplistic Manifestation Miracle reviews that virtually shout that the resource can be used to acquire instant wealth and prosperity. Manifestation thinking and feeling efforts are not the only components. Action will get you into the vortex where your dreams can fall in line for you.

Let’s imagine that you’re thinking of an idea, fully intending on acting on it, but choose not to do so. Over time, that idea loses energy and becomes weaker. The idea transforms into a hazy, distant memory that can no longer help to impact your life.

This is why one of the manifestation principles is repetition and consistency. Even if you have a firm grasp of all these manifestation pillars, they’ll just wither in time for lack of thought and use.

Manifesting dreams is not for the lazy! Action requires purpose, drive, your own accountability, and even courage.

So please don’t think that by reading the Manifestation Miracle, money and fortune will come down in buckets. Yes, you’ll be able to attract success but taking actionable steps will ensure that success will materialize.

Your mindset shift: Action, even imperfect action, can lead the way towards manifestation.

Manifestation Miracle Principle #6 – Enlighten Your Spirituality

“Over 90% of the population is not in tune with who they truly are” – Heather Mathews

We define ourselves in a cavalier fashion. We may think of our jobs as reflective of who we are. The money we make and our material possessions may define our worth. Our popularity and social circle may be the parameters used to paint a picture of ourselves. How we look is intertwined with feelings about ourselves.

We go about our lives – only living in a physical plane, assessing our rank by superficial standards. This often leads to an empty, hollow feeling with a sense of disconnect towards ourselves and others.

While the manifestation Miracle program does not center on religious tenets, it focuses its attention on embracing spirituality and the ‘GodSelf.’

Isn’t manifesting dreams so much easier when you feel a spiritual connection to others and a deep connection to a higher power? Can you see how we can increase our innate vibrational frequencies, and thereby attract the ‘Good life,’ by knowing there is a supreme power that offers unconditional support, guidance, and direction.

This is all part of destiny tuning and the Law of Attraction and Ascension. We’re aligning ourselves with the universal truth of being. We’re now aware of the constant presence of God within ourselves, and we’re now more likely to listen to that inner voice that has already mastered the art of manifestation.

As we’re conscious of our divine identity, our daily activities and results reflect those magnetically positive vibrational frequencies, discussed earlier.

This type of spiritual education cannot be quantitatively rated by this Manifestation Miracle review. For some seeking a spiritual journey, the information the book contains will be a godsend. But for those who are dismissive of anything spiritual or esoteric, the book will be a waste of time and energy.

But if you’re looking for a type of spiritual awakening or rebirth, this program shows you the steps to complete the metamorphosis.

Afterwards, you should feel that you’re not alone and experience more balance and wholeness. You should no longer feel threatened by people because you understand that you’re attracting those folks who very well may be able and willing to help you achieve your goals.

And even if you confront negativity from others, you should be able to put that into proper perspective, and interact with them with heart and not with ego.


Your Mindset Shift: Spiritual awareness and expanding consciousness can foment change. Think big and beyond yourself.

Click & view video of Wayne Dyer - Your Essence is a Spiritual Being.

Manifestation Miracle Principle #7 – Be Grateful and Show Gratitude

“The trick is to be grateful when your mood is high and graceful when it is low.” – Richard Carlson

Life inevitably will have its ups and downs. You can’t decide to be happy when [fill in the blank]. Suffice to say that you can be happy regardless of whatever life throws your way.

And predictably, you’ll attract positive outcomes when you’re already content and feel blessed. It’s that destiny tuning, high vibrational frequency philosophy again.

Is it easy to be grateful and show gratitude when you’re besieged by problems? I can’t take that Pollyanna view and proclaim it is an easy feat.

However, I know from experience that the ‘Woe is me’ mindset will only manifest more challenges and unhappy outcomes.

Heather Mathews also understands the difficulty in putting on an authentic ‘happy face’ when all is going wrong. But for the subconscious mind to vibrate gratefulness on a consistent basis, Heather recommends starting a gratitude Journal. Every day, write down those things or events that bring you joy and contentment.

It’s helpful to be grateful over personal attributes or situations. If that proves difficult, you can weigh what life would be like without certain blessings, such as a family, home, etc. You can even write about those important people in your life that exert a positive impact on you.

In the Manifestation Miracle, Heather shows the correlation between the expression of gratitude and the benefits that it provides. By manifesting thanks and appreciation, you’ll more readily manifest dreams.


Your mindset shift: Acknowledge the good that is already within your life. 

Eckhart Tolle and Oprah Winfrey - Abundance and Gratitude (video)

Manifestation Miracle Review – Infusing All Those Principles Together

As a review, Heather Mathews believes that the manifestation of miracles comes about when you embrace:

– The Law of Attraction
– The concept of Destiny Tuning
– The necessity to verbalize positive affirmations and avoid negative self-talk
– The notion that you must be consistent in your manifestation efforts
– The idea of taking massive action
– Spirituality and developing a higher consciousness
– Expressing gratitude and seeing abundance that you don’t even recognize within you and around you

There are many other principles discussed in this comprehensive, 25 chapter book. I’ve selected those that are the most important, in my humble estimation.

Heather Mathews presents her manifestation strategies in a very systematic fashion where you can break down the information, and act on her recommendations. You’ll also be privy to a Member’s area that encapsulates the ideas presented in each chapter. This should promote greater clarity, understanding, and enlightenment.

She uses case examples, insightful analogies, and actionable steps that helps to move theory into practice.

Manifestation Miracle Exercises – Did I Mention That Manifestation Requires Work?

Almost every academic book introduces concepts and asks the student to complete exercises on those concepts. Here, it’s no different.

After each chapter, there are cognitive exercises that you have to perform. Remember, no shortcuts. If you really want to master this material and change your life, these activities are required homework.

But fear not, they’re fun to do. You’ll perform exercises on visualization, deep breathing and relaxation techniques, positive affirmations, expressing gratitude, and so much more. You can complete each chapter and its accompanying exercises on your own time, at your own pace.

Still, if mental aerobics are not your thing, don’t invest in the Manifestation Miracle.

Other Plusses to the Manifestation Miracle System

Aside from the wealth of information Heather Mathews offers, she generously provides bonuses as well. Now included in her offer is the following:

Abundant Success Workbook – Here is a supplemental manifestation exercise book that paves the way towards success by eliminating negative belief systems. It encourages goal orientation, action, and the view that mind and heart can work synergistically to achieve your objectives.

Abundance Wealth Mindtracks – This MP3 product reinforces the importance of positive affirmations. You’ll hear copious examples of such affirmations where you’ll be able to reprogram your subconscious in how you speak to and about yourself. You’ll soon replace any self diatribe and criticism with positive, affirming messages. (Remember, it’s almost impossible to manifest your desires if you’re giving yourself daily messages that you’re unworthy.)

Love and Happiness Mindtracks – As the name suggests, this MP3 product encourages the idea that love and happiness are a thought away. The recordings will not only help you to establish special loving relationships with others but will also finally get you to appreciate and love yourself. By constantly reinforcing messages that love and happiness are meant for you, you’ll more readily fill whatever void you feel now.

Accompanying Product Offer

Heather Mathews also offers an ‘Amazing Self’ subscription service – This will enable you to continue your manifestation and spiritual journey. At the time of the writing, it’s $37 per month although the first month is free.

You have to uncheck this offer if you don’t wish to enroll in the monthly Amazing Self program at the time of checkout.

If you don’t take the offer, the purchase of the main resource itself (i.e., the Manifestation Miracle) is $47.

What are the Negatives to Buying the Manifestation Miracle?

Aside from the fact that you have to opt out of the Amazing Self system if you don’t want it, here are some other cons:

1.I don’t like the sales page as I feel that Heather drones on way too much about her secrets of manifestation. I know about marketing and understand why she presents the material that way but I would have preferred less of a sales pitch.

2.The resource is worthless for those who don’t believe in an abundant universe, the possibility to raise your consciousness, or engage in Destiny Tuning. (But then again, you probably would not even be reading this Manifestation Miracle review if these components were not of interest.)

3.You have to do work! There is a lot of thinking and reflection to be done, and there are exercises to complete. While it’s not too labor-intensive, you will have to apportion time to advance on this journey.

4.You have to be open to change. If you just read this Manifestation Miracle review with the mindset that nothing good will ever happen to you, or that you’re essentially doomed forever, there is no need to purchase the resource. This is why I mentioned earlier that you must shift your mindset and perspective before you even engage in this type of course.

5.There is some repetition – Some ideas build on others so some of the teaching may seem repetitive. While this helps clarify information on one hand, some folks may lose temporary interest in the discussion.

6.Heather Mathews’ book is geared for those who have little to intermediate knowledge of manifestation. It is not for those with a lot of experience in this realm – those who seek advanced manifestation techniques.


7.There is no such thing as instant manifestation. This resources provides powerful manifestation techniques but they take time to germinate and come to fruition.



Manifestation Miracle Review – Final Determination

“And when you feel the heat, the world is at your feet. No one can hold you down if you really want it. Just steal your destiny, right from the hands of fate” – Ricky Martin

One of my favorite songs, ‘The Cup of Life,” sung by Ricky Martin, introduces the concept that we control and direct our own destiny. We don’t have to wait for others to give us what we want; we don’t have to sit on the sidelines, hoping for miracles. No, we can create our own miracles. "The Cup of Life (La Copa de la Vída) [The Official Song of the World Cup, France '98] {The Cup of Life (La Copa de la Vída) (The Official Song of the World Cup, France '98}" by Ricky Martin ( The best of World Cup song - The Cup of Life - Ricky Martin -English music and Lyris.
"The Cup of Life" was released on March 3, 1998, as the second single from Vuelve. "The Cup of Life" became the official song of the 1998 FIFA World Cup in France and topped the charts in many countries around the world. Click here and sing along )

By taking the practical steps introduced by the Manifestation Miracle system, you’ll be well on your way to paving the future of your dreams. Reread the major principles taught and you’ll understand how this resource can help you achieve your aims.

The vast majority of Manifestation Miracle reviews have been glowing. How can they not when this manual preaches and teaches universal laws that can lead to higher consciousness, a greater sense of self and spirituality, and attracting the universal abundance that is so accessible should we choose to open our eyes.

The material is thorough, well-organized, and presented in easy-to-read fashion. Its 159 pages can be accessed via a digital download PDF or soft-bound book.

It’s reasonably priced at $47 and comes with a 60 day money-back guarantee. (Contrary to other reviews you may have read, there is no Manifestation Miracle free download.)


Hopefully, you found this Manifestation Miracle review the most complete and helpful one online. I want to be the one who serves as a manifestation messenger – the person who lets you know about a powerful resource that can serve as the impetus to change your life.

No comments: