Thursday, February 23, 2017

zero limits : the evidence (2)

And here’s another:

As an interventionist, one of the largest obstacles 
that I help clients eliminate or navigate through is 
drama. In The Celestine Prophecy by James 
Redfield, the concept of a “control dramas” is 
defined:“We must face up to our particular way 
of controlling others. Remember, the Fourth 
Insight reveals that humans have always felt short 
of energy and have sought to control each other 
to acquire the energy that flows between people.” 
Incorporating this concept into a more 
interventionistic model has allowed my own 
technique some intuition in cases where clients 
were distracted from their purpose or outcomes.

Joe Vitale first introduced Ho’oponopono to me, 
though he may not actually know this. So on the 
one hand, I have the concept of drama or control 
dramas, and as an interventionist I require a 
balancing-out tool in order not just to understand 
a client but to assist the client back to full use of 
his or her resources.

“Getting back to zero” was the balancer I had not 
yet perfectly framed before Dr.Vitale led me into 
the world of Dr. Hew Len. In the Western world, 
especially the United States, our mainstream 
culture and its pervasive messages are all geared 
to get us to move from ourselves toward the 
flashy instant gratification of the consumer-crazy 
world we live in.“From zero to 60” couldn’t be 
any more perfect as a catchphrase to define the 
emotional movement of a world addicted to consumption.

What Ho’oponopono has helped me understand is 
that healing and true fulfillment come from 
moving “from 60 to zero.” So many metaphysical 
constructs include the idea of “detachment” but 
it never seemed like a complete or perfect 
concept to me. In some instances trying to 
achieve perfect detachment just seemed silly. 
Now, however, with getting back to zero I 
really grasp the dynamic of detachment and 
how to get there.

It’s been 10 months since I had the good fortune 
to meet Dr. Hew Len at Joe’s interview with him 
high atop the Hyatt overlooking the Colorado 
River. Much has been transformed in me and in 
my family’s life.All my parents and in-laws are 
suddenly making huge shifts in their patterns and 
discovering they have manifested their dreams on 
grand scale. My in-laws have purchased a half-
million-dollar home to retire in that is one of the 
most peaceful places I’ve ever been (just down
the road from Joe’s house). My mother has 
worked through physical and emotional obstacles, 
only to find herself marrying again and being 
very excited about her senior romance. I’ve 
suddenly had a stream-of-income shift myself in a 
field that didn’t allow me to cultivate and 
demonstrate my greatest strengths. My father 
(72 years young) has finally broken an income 
chain that had him commuting from Houston to 
Prudhoe Bay,

Alaska (fifth most northern town in the world) 
every six weeks. One of my oldest friends has 
completely uprooted a very set-in-his-ways life
and come to Austin where he is currently 
developing his own company and living a totally 
different paradigm. My brother-in-law is finally 
moving into his own home. My sister-in-law and 
her husband are moving from the suburbs onto a 
dream property themselves. My godniece, who 
just started high school this year, has already 
been in a prime-time TV series and was nominat
-ed as Homecoming Queen.And her mother has 
just been offered the most lucrative business 
opportunity of her life.All this has started and 
been brought to fruition since February 2006, 
when I first heard about Ho’ponopono. Suddenly 
my day-to-day living is filled with experiences 
that are colorful and fun again after having spent 
the past 17 years being serious and dreary.

Life is a habit, so I’ve been acquiring the habit of a good life.

I’m not in any way an expert on Ho’oponopono. It 
is still very new to me and I will not predict 
where it leads my life experience. I am grateful for 
Dr.Vitale revealing the world of Ho’oponopono 
through thepresentation that Dr. Hew Len made 
those short months ago.Whether it be in my 
personal life with my beautiful wife or in my 
business life, reaching the zero state, 100 percent 
responsibility, apology, and forgiveness are 
powerful choices that have made a powerful 
impact in my life.Thank you, Joe, and thank you, 
Dr. Hew Len.

Bruce Burns
www.YourOwnBestGood.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Joe,

I wanted to give you a great big thank-you for 
bringing Dr. Hew Len to Austin.The program was 
wonderful, leaving me filled with new 
understanding about life and how universal laws 
govern our health and happiness. Please allow 
me to expand.

First off, I want to say that I am certainly not an 
expert on the practice of Ho’oponopono. So 
please forgive me if I’m reading too much into 
what was shared, but here’s what I walked away 
with after just one evening’s experience.

Dr. Hew Len talked a lot about something very 
dear to my heart—the art of going to zero. In 
fact, this seems to be a centerpiece of 
Ho’oponopono. Being a martial artist and qigong 
teacher for many years now, I have come to regard this ability of 
cleaning and emptying the mind (going to zero) 
as one of the greatest gifts known to mankind.

Dr. Hew Len reminded us of the importance of 
living in a state of openness, cleansing our 
internal reactions, and going to zero. I was in
complete agreement with his outlook on life and 
thrilled to meet another human being on this 
planet who shares about truths I have come to 
love.

In the art and practice of qigong (internal martial 
art energy exercise), there is a very specific way 
to breathe and circulate our body’s internal 
energy.The ancient martial arts masters have 
discovered that there are universal laws working 
within our bodies and when we learn how to move 
our internal energy in a circular fashion we can 
create high levels of vibrant health and 
profoundly raise our consciousness.This process 
is often referred to as the microcosmic orbit.

(Fundamentally put—we breathe in and direct the 
life-force energy inside the breath down the front 
of our body into the lower belly region (an area 
known as the Dan Tien). Next we direct the 
energy up our spine and finally back around to the 
front.This ongoing process creates a microcosmic 
orbit within our energy-body, uplifting our health 
and our consciousness.)

When Dr. Hew Len used a diagram to explain 
Ho’oponopono and show how communication 
and consciousness between people best flow in
a circular direction, I was immediately struck by 
its similarity to the microcosmic orbit. In fact, it 
was off-the-charts exciting to see how the 
universe works with circles in a way I’d never 
realized before.

Through the diagram he drew I finally understood 
how most of the time we try to relate to people 
in a bidirectional, linear fashion.We talk at each 
other; we argue, negotiate, point the finger, and 
so on—and this all takes place in a horizontal 
direction.


However, I saw that by moving in an entirely 
different direction, we could effect the greatest 
change and the deepest connection with another
human being—and that direction was a circle. For 
me, Dr. Hew Len’s diagram showed that by first 
going to zero—down beneath the conscious layer 
of the mind—we can let go of our reactions and 
attachments to what we are perceiving.We can 
then begin to rise up toward the superconscious 
state and eventually tap into Divine awareness.
The Divine can carry our clear and loving 
intention down toward the other person, basically 
sneaking in the backdoor of their conscious mind,
allowing for a pure and unfiltered connection and 
relating.

All I can say is it works like nothing else ever has. 
For example, just last week I was in a business 
meeting and the person on the other side of the 
table was asking for things that I initially felt 
were unfair and selfish. I caught myself tightening
up within, and I remembered the diagram and the 
benefit of the circular direction, so I decided to 
stop fighting and I just let go.

First I connected to my breath and went to zero. 
Internally, I felt my awareness lifting up (just like 
the qigong exercise that I described earlier) and 
my disposition changed immediately. If I had 
spoken what I was feeling inside it would have 
been,“I love and support you. Please forgive me 
for being hard with you. How can I help you to 
feel safe and help both of us get what we are 
wanting?”

Next something amazing happened: My friend 
(I was no longer seeing the person as an enemy 
or a threat) began to change, becoming much 
more open and receptive as if having stopped 
struggling with some internal conflict.Within 15 
minutes we even came up with a solution to our 
previous dilemma, a solution that was perfect for 
us both—and one that I never could have 
conceived of in my previous state of mind.

As the mysteries of life unfold, you begin to see 
how everything is connected; everything comes 
from universal laws, and one of those laws is
circles. In the movie The Secret, I remember you 
said that “the universe likes speed.” I would like 
to add that the universe likes circles,too, ☺ ☺ 
and life certainly flows all the more smoothly 
when you know in which direction the circle 
wants to go.

So thank you again, Joe.The diagram Dr. Hew Len 
used to explain Ho’oponopono has been so 
helpful. Seeing this process in a diagram has 
given me a great insight and a wonderful tool to 
catch when I am forcing things versus letting go 
and responding to situations from a state of zero.

Warmly,
Nick “Tristan”Truscott, Sensei

www.SenseiTristan.com
www.AllWaysZen.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every day since the May Manifestation weekend I 
say,“I love you, I’m sorry, forgive me, thank you.”

Nothing much has changed that can be easily 
observed, cataloged, or cheered, as I have, 
currently, a marvelous life.

Of course, I would like a bundle of wealth so I 
could easily visit my daughters and family in 
Queensland and my brother in Paris, and take my
husband on the train ride of his dreams.And I’d 
like my novels to entertain the world. But these 
would be minor gifts compared to what I have now.

The invisible change is incredible.When I say,
“I’m sorry,” I truly do feel responsible for 
whatever is in my consciousness at the moment. 
can no longer separate myself from people who 
disagree with me.

I have never felt so connected.

I am sorry for what I am doing in Iraq, for one. I 
hate to make phone calls but I am making phone 
calls all over the country in case I can change 
what I am doing in Iraq. It helps me heal.

Because I feel forgiven, I am so very grateful.

BLACKOUT ON DEER CANYON ROAD

Late afternoon—sudden silence

The absence of electrical humming

can be humanizing

I felt electrically alive

No power in any room

in any house

up and down the street

No news of restoration

We bathed in the hot tub

dined outdoors on wine and cheese

conversed in hushed tones

and watched stars

A blackout on Deer Canyon Road

can be humanizing

I felt electrically alive

No power in any room

in any house

up and down the street

No news of restoration

We bathed in the hot tub

dined outdoors on wine and cheese

conversed in hushed tones

and watched stars

A blackout on Deer Canyon Road

in Arroyo Grande, California—

unusual, luxurious—so not like

a blackout in Buffalo or Baghdad

Evelyn Cole
The Whole-Mind Writer
http://write-for-wealth.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I learned about Ho’oponopono from Dr. Hew 
Len and Dr.Vitale, I found out that my business is 
about constantly cleansing.When I cleanse and 
get back to zero, business runs smoothly. I’m 
constantly clearing and constantly getting back to 
zero, and Dr. Hew Len taught me how to do that.

I took a business colleague to meet Dr. Hew Len 
and Dr.Vitale and found we have so much in 
common that we went out on a date that same
night. Eight months later we are more in love 
than ever.The key is to be with like-minded 
people and to forgive and transform.Thank you, 
Dr.Hew Len and Dr.Vitale, for bringing 
Ho’oponopono to a larger audience.

Also thanks for being the perfect meeting place to 
meet my love of my life.

Chris “The Prosperity Guy” Stewart
www.TheProsperityGuy.com



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: