Friday, December 9, 2016

Stupendous Results #2

I want to write and tell you of my health improvements since following your water treatment.  For the last 10 years I have suffered with chronic heartburn. I have been to many doctors , had numerous tests, even had my gallbladder removed and been prescribed several medications with no relief . I also have had a lifelong problem with depression , have tried many types of therapy and mind-altering drugs , and have been hospitalized. I have been seeing a homeopath , and he has helped me with several situations . he sent me a copy of your article in "The Last Chance Health Report Vol. 3 #5, " and suggested I also purchase your book (entitled) "Your Body's Many Cries for Water." He said he felt this would greatly help me.  At that time, I had just been in the hospital having more tests, and was beginning a program of several strong medications. Some of which had dangerous potential side effects. 

On August 24, 1993, I began drinking lots of water, 12 glasses on average and noticed dramatic improvement almost immediately.  The heartburn was still occurring at the same rate, but I drank water and found it took 7 minutes for the heartburn to abate.  I was dubious , to say the least, but decided not to take any medication and see what happened. After a week or so I noticed I had not been depressed either. This to me was amazing , considering all the advice I had been given in psychological counseling.  A few days later, I realized I had not been having headaches as I usually did.  I would have a slight headaches on a daily basis.  I've also noticed my skin is a lot clearer, I have more energy and overall I just feel better. 

I have spent untold amounts of money , time away from work ( I had  used all my vacation time being sick) and energy dealing with medical doctors and hospitals , and receiving minimal relief . I am also in a few very stressful situations , but am able to cope.  And I am taking no medication for heartburn or antidepressants. The episodes of heartburn are fewer now as well.  The only change I've made is to drink lots of water.  I have not yet begun the rest of your regimen, orange juice, etc., but intend to do so. 

I feel like a different person , more in control of my life.  It's now been two months and my skepticism is no longer there . I believe in your treatment. And want to thank you for it.  I am now telling friends and co-workers to at least try it and have had good reports from them also.

September 13, 1993, I had  follow-up appointment with my gastroenterologist, I told her I was feeling a lot better and gave her a copy of your article to read, she was nonplussed. 

I am and have been very angry with the medical profession.  Doctors for the most part do not even ask about your water intake or diet. Their methods ensure you a return appointment with lingering ailments and no education on being able to take care of yourself.  Your treatment is simple, inexpensive, and it works ! It is also a threat to medical doctors as they will see less of you and make less money. What I have been through is outrageous and insulting to my intelligence. 

Thank you so much for enlightening me on how I can feel better without all the frustration , pain, and side effects I've experienced.

S.M.

*******************************
Stupendous Results #1 >>click here .
Stupendous Results #3 << CLICK HERE

No comments: