Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bone Marrow Cancer :

In November 1988, I was diagnosed with bone marrow cancer and was told that my condition was terminal. For twelve (12) years, I did not receive any type of chemotherapy.

Doctors do not understand how I can live so long with terminal cancer. Most patients with this type of cancer normally live three to six years, which was the life of expectancy they gave me. They cannot understand why I do not have holes in my bones by now.

On August 4, 2000, I was taken to parkway medical Center's ER in the following condition:
*Unconscious
*Respiratory failure
*Fever, temperature 104.8
*Heartbeat was 222 beat per minute
*Blood pressure 200/130
*Pneumonia
*Bacterial meningitis (inflammation of the spinal cord and the lining of the brain)
*Blood was sludge
*Hemorrhaging from the nose
*Multiple melanomas (bone cancer)
*Zero immune system (due to bone cancer)

That same week it was reported on television that two healthy young men ages 17 and 21 died of meningitis. the doctors said that if i had arrived at the hospital two hours later I would have been dead upon arrival. bacterial meningitis is the worse kind of meningitis a person can contract.

I was in Intensive care Unit(ICU) for ten days, unconscious and on a ventilator. the doctors did not think I was going to live. The primary-care physician informed my family that I might need a tracheotomy, having a feeding tube placed in my intestines, and kept alive by machines. My family was informed that I might be a 'vegetable' if and when I did wake up. the doctors said that most patients that have be unconscious and on the ventilator for the length of time i was, usually wake up brain dead.

By the grace of God, on the 11th day I woke up breathing on my own with all my facilities and a sound mind. Today, none weeks later, I stand in God's amazing grace giving Him all the praise and all the glory. I am healed , walking in divine health. I am also still drinking a gallon and half of water with 1-teaspoon of salt every day. Thanks to your teaching.

Sincerely, M.J.

No comments: