Monday, January 12, 2009

Change of Heart:

1. I have the right to feel secure and safe.

2.I have the right to be supported.

3. I have the right to my desires.

4. I have the right to feel my emotions and express them freely.

5. I have the right to care for, nurture, and pamper my self.

6. I have the right to draw boundaries and say no.

7. I have the right to stand up for my self.

8. I have the right to my truth.

9. I have the right to my dreams.

10. I have the right to follow my inner guidance.

11. I have the right to move forward.

12. I have the right to belong.

13. I have the right to fail and start again.

14. I have the right to follow my heart.

15. I have the right to be an individual.

16. I have the right to have healthy relationships based on equal energy, equal support, and equal responsibility.

17. I have the right to give myself permission to stop.

18. I have the right to be seen as a precious child of God. God created the universe and us.

It is now time to release the old patterns stored in your DNA and bring them to a neutral state. All energy must move into a neutral state before it can be manifested into new energy. You will be releasing the patterns you discovered in Step One (the theme of your story) and in Step Two (your ancestral story). You will also be neutralizing how these patterns affected your life. You will be focusing on your gift and your change of heart.

No comments: