Similarities in our human genetic information.
I have found that within our genes we share similar emotions, beliefs, memories, and stories.
Universally, we find themes of abandonment, betrayal, loss of trust, separation, and feelings of rejection.
We find common memories of draughts, plagues, and famines, of inquisitions, marginalisation, holocaust,, and a slave trade. Slavery in modern term as employment.
To understand Energetic DNA Healing.
1. First of all, the nucleus of every cell in the human body has 46 chromosomes linked together to form 23 pairs.
2. The chromosome has two long, tightly coiled chains, resembling a spiral ladder, called DNA (deoxyribonuclei acid).
3. DNA is a long multi unit molecule containing nature's digital code a.k.a. "message" a.k.a. "information" a.k.a. "vibration, for life manifestations on earth.
4. DNA has been referred to as the blueprint of life, as our chemical code and as a language.
5. The design of the organism and its molecular components emerge from the information (language) stored in the DNA.
6. The four(4) main coding elements , or base units, on the DNA ladder are T (thymine), C (cytosine), A (adenine), and G (guanine).
7. When these four coding elements are combined with phosphates and deoxoribose sugar into groups of three(3), they are now called codons.