Thursday, January 8, 2009

DNA can heal ....

At the body realm, DNA = DeoxyriboNucleic Acid;
at the mind realm, DNA = Decision/Decoding Neutralization Affirmation;
at the spirit realm, DNA = Divine Nature Assembly.

Revolutionary scientific pioneering research is proving that human emotions and thoughts can impact our health and shape the course of our lives. For better or for worse. But if a positive attitude is all we need to live a healthier and happier life, why don't more people like you and me change more quickly?

The answers lie deep in our DNA.

Beside the color of our eye-balls and the external shape of our facial features, we have inherited the emotional patterns and beliefs of our ancestors. Like long-lost family secrets, these deeply embedded patterns influence our health, wealth, and relationships in ways we're not even aware of.

We can rebooting our own DNA to its original blueprint. This will reprogram our DNA with positive patterns which has tremendous ramifications for more than just our health and helping us get the abundant life we've always wanted.

In genetic study and research, what I have discovered is that we can change our genetic code. It is not set in stone. We have the power and ability to change the stories written in our genes and therefore the power to change our lives.

Resetting Your Genetic Code for Total Wellness and Abundance

Step One of Five : Discover the Theme of Your Story
How to find the overall theme and disruptive pattern that created pain. loss, and hardship and interfere with your having the life you want.

Write down a disturbance or a block you are experiencing in your life. It can be in the area of personal health, money, relationships, career, or something else, or it can be a pattern of thinking or behaviour that keeps arising.
__________________________________________________
__________________________________________________

Center in your heart in preparation for choosing a number from each of the categories listed.

To move into the heart's vibration of divine love, focus your attention on your personal physical heart. Think of your heart as a giant rose. Breathe gently and steady into your heart space and slowly release your breath. Repeat this three(3) times. As you breathe, you are aligning your physical body with the vibration of love and you are connecting with your own sacred heart space.

After breathing gently and steady into your heart space, take your thoughts high to the heavens. feel yourself releasing any stress/distress. Imagine that you are floating on a cloud. Just relax. Let a feeling of lightness and deep peace come over your body. When you can feel a sense of peace or calmness, you have moved into a state of divine love, which gives you direct access to your subconscious mind. (if you don't feel that you can reach a feeling of peace right now, know that your intention alone will let the process unfold. from the intention that you will choose the correct numbers for your story, and the correct numbers will be given to you.)

Complete column 1 first.
1.Choose numbers to discover your story.

A. To identify the theme of your story, close your eyes, center in your heart, and choose a number from 1 to 5 : ___

B. To find the energy interference pattern archetype, element, and loss, close your eyes, center in your heart and choose a number from 1 to 5: ___

C.To identify the organ and related emotion :
If you chose 1,2,3, or 5 in answer to B above, close your eyes, center in your heart and choose a number from 1 to 2 : ___
If you chose 4 in answer B above, close your eyes, center in your heart, and choose a number from 1 to 5: ___

D. To find the disruptive energy interference pattern in the body, close your eyes, center in your heart, and choose a number from 1 to 7: ___

Now you can go to column 2 below.
2. After choosing your numbers, refer to the Step One Answer Key (below) and fill in the blanks to discover your story.

The pain, loss, separation, sacrifice and hardships that were created through the theme of my story, ________________________________(A.Theme) have set up an energy interference pattern in my five-element archetype of ___________(B. Archetype/Element) creating a loss of ___________(B.Loss) affecting my ____________(C.Organ) and bringing up the emotion of _______________(C.Emotion).

The pain, loss, and hardships that were created through the theme of my story have also set a disruptive pattern in my _________(D.Body) and its non supportive archetype of __________(D) creating a loss through ________________________. These disruptive patterns have interfere with my having the life I want.

[My discovery of the numbers which I chosen{A.3;B.2;C.1;D.7}: " The pain, loss, separation, sacrifice and hardships that were created through the theme of my story, loss of self-worth, have set up an energy interference pattern in my five-element archetype of philosopher(water element),creating a loss of the ability to see the bigger picture , affecting my kidney and bringing up the emotion of fear.

The pain, loss, and hardships that were created through the theme of my story have also set a disruptive pattern in my crown and its non- supportive archetype of separatist creating a loss through seeing all things as separated from one another creating the loss of connection to the divine source. These disruptive patterns have interfere with my having the life I want.


Step One Answer Key
A.
B.
C.
D.


The source of my genetic weakness came in through the lineage of my mother's father, 18-26 generations ago.
NOTE: Each generation represents 33 years. (So in my case ,594 to 858 years ago)

The source of the energy interference pattern from my ancestral lineage that has been handed down in my DNA, generation after generation, is: rejection.

In order to survive, my ancestors took on this strategy, which has handed down to me: to survive it will be not safe to be me.

Because of this strategy, my ancestors took on this program, which was also handed down to me : disillusionment.

The ancestral pattern set up in me the feeling of being unappreciated.
The memories of my ancestral patterns have set up my patterns of response, which have affected my life and hold me back from having the life I want.


Step Four of Five : The lesson or the gift that was instilled in me from the person related to the disturbance is the gift of protection.
My new perspective and change of heart is that I have the right to be supported. This right reinstates the feelings of freedom, love, deserving, value, purpose, and self-empowerment within me.

Step Five of Five : My New Story.
Since 1988, much of my thought life and aspiration in life is influenced by daily Bible reading, hence this is my new story which I intented. (To read testimony , click link http://www.propheticrevelation.net/richard_gan/soongsc.htm

My manifestation and intentions is: grow to be like my Lord Jesus Christ, obeying and doing our Heavenly Father God's divine will, glorifying His Holy Name, now and forever, world without end.

The element I am working is : water.

As I work to manifest my intention, the feeling behind my intention is : I can remain true to my basic nature.

My manifestation will look like a beautiful gentle stream of clear pure healthy water flowing through a garden of orchard with kaleidoscopic of natural plantation and biodiversity of lifeforms, beautiful Paradise.

This manifestation will enhance my life by being true to my divine nature in this wonderful universe of our Creator-God-Father.

My world will feel like beautiful Paradise and look like Heaven when my manifestation has taken place.

This manifestation is done, it is done, it is done. i give great thanks to our father God for it. {Thanks to You Abba,Father!}

2 comments:

Collin said...

Loved your post about "DNA". It is heart warming to know such thing.

Its ME said...

Hi ,Collin, glad you found your way here. Welcome again.