Sunday, January 18, 2009

How water cure my sufferings,

allergies; joint pain; irritable bowel; angina:

'Thanks very much for writing your great book Your Body's Many Cries for Water. I soaked up the info like a sponge. It was information that I had longed to hear all of my life, since I've a problem ranging from allergies to triple bypass, joint pains, total hair loss, mitral valve ring emplacement, colon or irritable bowel syndrome. These are all cries of dehydration. Even with all those problems I always seem to survive. Just a few years back at the age of 56, a friend of mine and myself got into a battle to see who could lose the most weight. I lost the battle, but we both loved to ride bikes.

We started our own small 1- mile rides and after about six months we decided to ride from San Antonio,TX, to El Paso, which is 594 miles. We did it in seven days, averaging 85 miles a day. I had a heart attack 4 years prior to the ride,so the doctor had me taking Procardia drug for the heart, a calcium channel blocker-drug and prednisone for asthma, that I had acquired because they also had previously given me Inderal drug. This caused me to have asthma. So I am being given these toxic chemicals and I knew deep down inside me that this was the wrong thing to do.

In 1987 I had angina pains again. The doctor did another angioplasty. I continued to ride my bike but I didn't have the stamina that I had enjoyed in 1986.

In 1990, I had another episode with angina and went back again for another angioplasty and was told to discontinue using Procardia-drug and they put me on a Cardizem drug, another calcium blocker.

In 1991 I was under a lot of stress at work, but this time they said I didn't have any new blockage.
In 1994 I was having water buildup and they put me in the hospital for CHF and I urinated 20 lbs of water. When I came out of the hospital I weighed 175 pounds. The doctor wanted to do bypass on me and I said, "no way."

In 1996 I was really feeling angina pains and swelling with edema. i gave in to the bypass and a mitral valve ring. I have a new doctor. he had me on Cozaar-drug for high BP and Lasix diuretic 80 mg twice a day, and potassium supplement, CoQ10 and magnesium supplement and has tried to get me to take Lipitot and Zocor to lower my cholesterol. i refused to take the latter as I have read that it is known to deplete CoQ10. i asked him at one time if it would be advisable to drink more water and he said no. I have been lied to for years. I know that supplements are supposed to strengthen a weakened body, but I never gave them supplements a chance since I didn't drink enough water. I drank a couple of glasses of wine and 16 oz. cans of beer because I liked their taste.

I have always consumed beer and wine; just this week I began drinking more water. I noticed my blood pressure dropped from 150/90 to 128/80. That encouraged me to know that the water was not going to build up in my lungs and ankles. I was amazed at my kidneys beginning to excrete the water normally. the strange part of this is that I didn't take Lasix or Cozaar for the entire week. I am ecstatic to say the least.
I rode my bike six miles yesterday and today I started walking on my tredmill. I walked for 30 minutes. I also listen to a tape entitled Perfect Health by Dr paul Scheely of Learning Strategies Corporation. It's a great mental therapy for people who have been told their condition is irreversible.

I believe the body can re-heal itself as you claim, with the proper diet and proper amount of plain water and a positive mental outlook. I am 71 years young and am now learning to play the guitar. Shame on me because I studied two years to be a chiropractor in 1954 but dropped out due to lack of insurance company acceptance of chiropractic. I believe what you say is the truth and I believe your book should be next to the Bible. God Bless you!

Sincerely, C.E.W.

No comments: