Friday, August 22, 2008

aspartame??

What's that?

Have you come across this word , ASPARTAME, before?

I did read it somewhere in a health article before but I really have no idea what it is until my wife brought back a box of "Supradyn" RECHARGE (Replenish your energy; 20 Effervescent Tablets) . At the side of the box , I read about the nutrition information tablet contains. It has these wordings, This time the term Aspartame triggered me to do a word search on the internet , and I was shocked with the information which I read and many terrible testimonies from ex-Aspartame users. All I can say now is , dear beloved friends, for healthy life 's sake, please stop using Aspartame immediately, if you are a regular user (like drinking diet Coke, diet Pepsi, artificial sweetener, Equal products ,Nutrifos and etc which use aspartame.

Just a short note on the very negative side effects of Aspartame. Aspartame was not approved until 1981, in dry foods. For over eight years the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) (in United States of America) refused to approve it because of the seizures and brain tumors this drug produced in lab animals. The FDA continue to refuse to approve it until President Ronald Reagan took office ( a friend of Searle) and fired the FDA Commissioner who would not approve it. Dr. Arthur Hull Hayes was appointed as the new commissioner. Even then there was so much opposition to approval that a Board of Inquiry was set up. The Board said : " Do not approve aspartame ". But Dr. Hayes OVERRULED his own Board of Inquiry.

Long-Term Damage of using Aspartame. It appears to cause slow, silent damage in those unfortunate enough to not have immediate reactions and a reason to avoid it. It may take one year, five years , 10 years , or 40 years, but it seems to cause some reversible and some irreversible changes in health over long-term use.
To read more details click this link http://www.dorway.com/badnews.html

To learn about other ex-users (suffering patients) personal testimonies ( I am sure all aspartame users can relate themselves with the many who took courage to warn other in the public of the danger of using aspartame, click this link
http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/adverse.txt

"About a month ago my mother sent me an email warning about the dangers of using Aspartame. I believe it to be a usual Internet hoax and called my mother to discuss it. After we talked for a while, she asked me what I had to lose by giving up products with aspartame for a while. I did it thinking I would prove that it was a hoax. Then I started researching it on the internet and was overwhelmed by all the sites extolling the poisonous nature of aspartame. I have given up the product. I am no longer tired, I no longer get headaches or chest pains and I have stopped snacking constantly. My fiance has also noted that I am less irritable . This is a truly harmful product and it is frightening that it is so widespread . We, as Americans , need to exercise our right to free speech and work to get this product banned. " April 22, 2004(an ex-user ).

Note: Check all labels very carefully (including vitamins and pharmaceuticals). Look for the word "aspartame" on the nutrition information-label and avoid it. Also ,it is a good idea to avoid " acesulfame-k" or "sunette." Finally, avoid getting nutrition information from junk food industry PR organizations such as IFIC or organizations that accept large sums of $$$ money $$$ from the junk and chemical food industry such as the American Dietetic Association.

Click the following links for more revealing facts on aspartame:
[Not Just Another Scare : Toxin Additives in Your Food and Drink by Russell L.Blaylock, M.D. click http://www.dorway.com/blayart1.txt ]

[Personal Log,1990-2003: My long fight against prostate cancer. WARNING: This document contains descriptions that may not be suitable to children or those with weak stomachs. This patient consider himself the victim of disinformation on Aspartame. Click http://www.dorway.com/mysituation.html ]

[DORway consists of around 800 web pages (approx. 12,000 printed pages) of solid time-tested documentation that aspartame is neither a decent diet aid . . . nor was it ever proven to be safe ! It must be removed from the human food chain , but only YOU AND I , the customers , can effect its removal. Click for details http://www.dorway.com/ ]

Water cure recipe to re-hydrate your body DAILY , or click
www.watercure2.com

For spiritual ministry of the Word of God , click www.propheticrevelation.net

***It is never too late or too early to revise and be wise again for the rest of our journey.......

Use Water-cure.
Rather be thankful for the timely warning, and do something about it.

Drink at least 10% of your own daily water-quota (31.42 ml multiply by your present body weight(kg), every 90 minutes. Use 1/4 teaspoon of sea-salt in your daily diet, for every 1250 ml water drank.

Pain is a sign/signal produced by dehydration in the human body. Pain may be common but it is not normal.

To simplify complications is the FIRST essential of success. ***

No comments: