Friday, August 29, 2008

What People Say About ...

..the Liver Cleanse.

Most people unknowingly suffer from a dangerous buildup of gallstones in the liver and gallbladder. These stones clog up the body's cleansing organs, creating a toxic environment internally incapable of maintaining good health. You become fatigued, your tissues inflame (due to the stones-weight pressing on the cells), you gain weight (way overweight for your normal height), and your immune system stops fighting off illness and disease.

My Story : Andreas Moritz, South Carolina
, "When I was eight(8)years old, my uncle - who was the leading iridologist*(see note below*) in Germany at that time - examined my eyes and told me that I had 'stones' in my liver. From age 6, I began to have difficulties digesting food. During the following twelve(12) years, I developed such varied problems as juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, arrhythmia, chronic constipation, chronic headaches and migraines, frightening nightmares, anemia, skin diseases, and a short scoliosis of the spine. Every four to five weeks, i suffered fainting spells during mass at church or while waiting in line at a bank or post office. These fainting spells became more and more severe and were accompanied by vomiting and diarrhea. I was sick in bed for three to four days following each of these episodes. No doctors was able to offer an explanation for these debilitating symptoms.

"At age 15, I began to seriously study the digestive system, and I changed my diet numerous times in order to find out whether my choice of foods contributed in some way to my ailments. Eventually, I realized that I had literally been poisoning my body with foods derived from animal source (meat, fish, chicken, eggs, cheese, and milk). After I completely avoided these foods , most of my symptoms disappeared, including the arthritis and arrhythmia. However, my liver seemed sluggish, the scoliosis remained, and I was heading toward another series of crises. About ten(10) years later my fainting spells progressed into major gallbladder attacks. The stones that my uncle had seen years earlier had grown larger and increased in number. (Note: If the stones are not completely removed, they continue to block bile flow, which increases stone formation.) In total, I suffered over forty(40) extremely painful attacks that lasted three to ten days each. These were usually accompanied by vomiting and diarrhea, headaches, excruciating backaches, and sleepless nights. Since I had never taken painkillers, medical drugs, or vaccines in my life, they were not an option for me. besides, I was determined to discover a true solution to this problem.

"I began to experiment with different herbs, treatments, and liver-cleansing methods prevalent in various cultures around the world for thousands of years. From all the methods I researched, tested, tried, and improved upon, the procedure outline in my book (THE LIVER AND GALLBLADDER MIRACLE CLEANSE . An All-Natural, At-Home Flush to Purify & Rejuvenate Your Body )(226 pages, selling in Singapore bookstore at S$24.97)(Online purchase at www.ener-chi.com) turned out to be the most effective for me. During my first real liver cleanse, I passed over 500 gallstones. My gallbladder attacks ended that very day. Other problems such as backaches, joint pains, short scoliosis, and digestive problems, improved with each new cleanse. After twelve(12) cleanses and passing 3,500 gallstones, my liver was completely clean and, at last, my health was the way I had always wanted it to be. Today people comment on my youthful vitality, zest for life, and fit, flexible body, things i only dreamed about having thirty years ago."


(Note * Iridologist is a person who study iridology. Iridology, or the science of eye interpretation, is a medically accepted, diagnostic method in Germany and several other countries. It can quickly reveal the existence and causes of physical ailments through careful study of the iris of a person's eyes.)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This same book is available for public loan out from Singapore National Library, call number 616.365 MOR-(HEA)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alexi, USA :
"I've done the liver cleanse four(4) times so far and gotten a lot of stones out. I was advised to have urgent surgery last October,(2006), but my pain has gone away and my digestion keeps getting better."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

P.V., Minnesota : "Until cleanse # 11, I really didn't have much to say except I released over 2,000 stones. However, since the last cleanse, my face has been completely clear of acne for more than 13 days (and counting!) for the first time since I was 14 years old. This is a major physical breakthrough for me because for 22 years I have dreaded looking in the mirror each morning. Although in my adult years the acne has been relatively mild, it was still a nuisance. High school was painful because of the major breakouts. i consider it a miracle that I can look someone in the eyes and not be self-conscious of my face. It is a terrific feeling!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: