Sunday, August 3, 2008

BRIDGE TO HEALING

The following meditations will assist you in visualizing the spirals of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) and lead you deeper into the spiral archetype in order to connect you to the universal energy of Cell-Level Healing. Allow these universal spirals to support, renew, and energize your cells.

BRIDGE TO HEALING
IMAGINE THAT YOU CAN REACH A SPIRAL GALAXY AND GRASP A STRING OF SPINNING STARS.
Pull the twinkling spiral to your body. Anticipate that the cosmic spirals resonate with the spirals deep within your own cells. Allow the universal spin to support, renew, and energize the components of your cells.

To go deeper, imagine or visualize or think the components of your cells and meditate on the following affirmations:

Cell membrane. May the boundaries of each of my cells be perfectly safe yet permeable, individually competent yet responsive to communication from my whole body.

Nanotubes. May communication from cell to cell be easy and accurate and may it connect throughout my body.

DNA. May all the information in my DNA be coded and translated for abundant health.

Endoplasmic reticulum. may all the enzymes and structures of my body resonate with health for optimal action in my body.

Mitochondria. May the spin of energy in my life emanate smoothly and plentifully -- and with exactly the right amount of power.

No comments: