1. Sucking a small piece of cinnamon in your mouth not only provides relief for toothache, itchy or sore throat, it also counteracts bad breath and is an expectorant for the relief of asthma and bronchitis.
2. Cinnamon invigorates and warms the body.
As a remedy for cold hands and feet, add 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a cup of warm water. Drink this to increase the blood circulation. if you like a sweeter taste, add a little honey. For a good night's rest, drink the same concoction last thing at night, just before retiring to bed. This would help to control the increased frequency or urge to urinate due to a weak bladder.
3. If you suffer from bedtime woes, drink a glass of warm milk at night with some cinnamon powder sprinkled into the milk to promote restful sleep and relieve insomnia.
4.Sprinkling a little cinnamon powder into milk before drinking also help dispel the mucus forming property.
5.Girls/women: Drinking a cup of very warm water with 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon powder added is a natural relief for menstrual cramps (if you have any).
6.To help increase memory power and improve your complexion, take this mixture before retiring at night. Simply mix 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon powder with a teaspoon of honey into a quarter(1/4) cup of warm water and consume.
7. Cinnamon sticks and powder also may be used as a food preservative and flavour.
For External Use:
1. To get cinnamon paste, just add some lime or lemon juice into cinnamon powder and voila!, you will have a gooey paste. This may be applied over the pimples and black heads.
2. To relieve cold, add a few drops of cinnamon oil into eucalyptus oil for an effective inhalant. Inhaling this mixture clears stuffy nose and sinuses too.
It is never too late or too early to revise and be wise again for the rest of our journey.......
Use Water-cure. Rather be thankful for the timely warning, and do something about it.
Drink at least 10% of your own daily water-quota (31.42 ml multiply by your present body weight(kg), every 90 minutes. Use 1/4 teaspoon of sea-salt in your daily diet, for every 1250 ml water drank.
Pain is a sign/signal produced by dehydration in the human body. Pain may be common but it is not normal.
To simplify complications is the FIRST essential of success.