Honey can cure too
Take honey a day, save money many ways,
keep plenty ills away, cheap and safe anyway.
Honey "the drug of immortality." B Honey, you are so good to me.
Honey can save money?
1. Wine made from honey is commonly taken during the "honeymoon." In Europe, it is used as an aphrodisiac.
2. Honey, a food and medicine for the weak and sick.
3. Use honey to treat wounds and ulcers.
4. Honey is an expectorant, antiseptic and disinfectant. Mix with lemon juice or apple cider vinegar and it may be taken as a cough syrup to dissolve and expel phlegm.
5. Add in cut garlic and it can relieve asthmatic cough, sinus, colds and flu. Real underlying cause for asthma is due to prolonged dehydration set in at cellular level. Remedy is use water-cure protocol found in this blog: see Asthma and Allergies posting.
6. Honey is a calmative that reduces fatigue and prevents muscular cramps.
7. Honey also enhance restful sleep. Simply take some just before going to sleep.
8. Honey's antiseptic properties help to protect against infections.
9. Honey is energy giving, can be tolerated by children too.
Note: Customer should exercise care when purchasing honey to avoid buying adulterated, contaminated, and honey added with other substances. But honey from reputable stores. Buy honey from countries with quality control. varieties of honey are like manuka, clover, heather, encalyptus, orange blossom, etc.
10. Consuming some honey allows your body to absorb and assimilate natural food more easily.
11. Use honey as an excellent substitute for refined sugar or artificial sweetener.
12. Drink some lukewarm water with a teaspoon honey added, for better night's rest and fitful sleep.
13. To relieve cough, chest and bronchial congestion, take a clove of cut garlic in a teaspoon honey with lukewarm water (never use hot water on honey), 3 to 4 times a day, with the last dosage just before sleeping.
14. As an energy tonic, drink one to two teaspoons honey in a glass of water.
15. To relieve colds, coughs, flu and flatulence mix 1 to 2 teaspoons onion juice with 1 to 2 teaspoons honey in 60 to 80 ml water, three(3) times a day after meals. Drinking this mixture would improve circulation, break up mucus congestion (if any) and cleanse your urinary tract.
16. To relieve constipation, add a tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil with 2 teaspoons honey into 60 to 100 ml warm water (not hot water). Drink this mixture before retiring at night.
17. Honey is a good and healthy substitute for jams spread on bread or pancakes.
18. Eat yoghurt with honey added and it is an energy booster.
19. people who are suffering from nervous insomnia, mix 1 to 2 teaspoons of honey in a mug of warm fresh milk (preferably goat milk). Sprinkle some cinnamon powder lightly onto the drink and consume it, to enhance a restful sleep. NOTE: NOT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE UNABLE TO TOLERATE MILK.
20. For a restful sleep, add 1 to 2 teaspoons raw oat in a mug of hot water. leave it to steep for 10 minutes before adding in a teaspoon of honey.
21. FOR EXTERNAL USE: Honey is applied as a cosmetic to lighten skin colour and enhance a clear complexion.
22. Honey is applied on to infected wounds and ulcers (mouth/lips ulcers) to draw poison and pus.
Proverbs 24:13. Honey wisdom. My son (child), eat honey, for it is good and its drippings are sweet to your taste; know that wisdom is thus to one's soul: if you have found it, then there will be a future and your hope will not be cut off.