Friday, April 14, 2017

EFT - A UNIVERSAL HEALING AID

1.How to Do EFT Tapping Therapy - EFT Basic Recipe Tutorial
click to watch Youtube video


2. EFT (Tapping) Intro by Gary Craig, EFT Founder. (Click Here to watch the video) 

What you are about to see are real results with real people. They represent the possibilities if EFT is skillfully applied. Please consult qualified health practitioners regarding your use of EFT tapping. 
Pain was in every these people for many years.
Celia Kane has chronic pain.
Hank Hadley has multiple sclerosis.
Pat Mason has 80 allergies. 
and many, many more people with various kinds of pain and diseases....

EFT
A UNIVERSAL HEALING AID

" EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Techniques,  Gary Craig, Founder- Emotional Freedom Techniques explains, and it's an emotional version of acupuncture except we don't use needles. Instead we address emotional issues. The emotional contributor to disease and ailment and physical things is far greater than the emphasis that's been given to it to date. 

We all know intuitively that if we we're carrying angers and griefs and guilts and traumas, it shows up physically. If somebody is really angry, their stomach is tight, their veins stand out (look at the stiff neck), their blood pressure goes up. Emotions cause physical things. If you keep that in your body for a long time, now you are looking at diseases.

Dr. Eric B. Robins , M.D., UROLOGIST, says " In my case I got tired of giving medications which would just treat the symptoms and didn't address the underlying problem."

Gary Craig say, " EFT on the other hand zeroes right in on it . And I think that's why it works where nothing else will."

Dr. Eric B. Robins, " It's possible to clear emotional issues at a deep enough level that physical healing results."

Acupuncture works with the subtle energies that run throughout the human body in canals called meridians. If they do not flow well , the body's health doesn't do well. What I found was something very stunning. If we stimulate these meridians by tapping on them with our fingertips, it tends to balance things out and when people have an intense emotional issue, it would just fade. Sometimes it would happen in minutes. 

Once you take care of these emotional issues, and doing it correctly and really resolving them, physical things starts to subside as well. 

Colleen Barrett, Sales Rep - Nutraceuticals, says, " Immediately I could control my pain level. "

Susan Phillips, Management Consultant, says, " My migraine was gone in 10 minutes." 

Robin Alexander, EFT Client, says, "I don't have diabetes anymore. I don't have to check my blood any more.  I gave my blood meter to my sister whose cat is diabetic due to overweight. Hahaha! " 

What we've done is take a very ancient, very well established process, the ancient Chinese way of healing. We just dusted it off, and we've added an innovation or two, and this is the new forefront to me. We're on the ground floor of this new healing high rise.

Hank Hadley, EFT Client, testified, "When I was 10 years old, I fell down a 25 foot hay chute and I landed in a sitting position on a concrete landing, compressing my spine and i had my first back operation in 1971, the second in 1972, a third in 1979, a forth in 1984, a fifth one in 1992, and a sixth in 2002. With each surgery, the pain just got worse. I lived in pain my entire life. I lived on Tylenol with Codeine 4 , I took them like candy. I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, which was another devastating blow and my response to that was : God, how much can I take? 
I was totally wheelchair bound for 5 years. EFT got me out of the wheelchair and put me on arm crutches which my doctor said would never happen. I went from arm crutches to giving up social disability and returning to work. I'm 54 and I'm doing jumping jacks now."

Gary Craig says, " I'm not saying by that we cure everything in a minute or two, or a session or two and so on and some things take a lot longer than others, but we get astonishing results often."  

Dr. Patricia Felici, C.N. M.D.A., Doctor Of Clinical Nutrition, says," So, what we 're going to do today, is take a drop of blood at the finger tip , from a few different people and going to take a look at it under a dark film microscope. And actually look at what their live blood looks like. A person that's healthy, their live blood will look like a clean flowing river, and a sick person, their live blood will look clumping and just a murky swamp."

"Of those six people, three had a blood picture that looks like there was an health issues that should be addressed.  So, we had those three people go through about 5 minutes of EFT. "

Doing EFT Tapping with Gary Craig, "This Anger. All this resentment ..."

Dr. Patricia Felici continues, "We drew their blood again at their fingertips and looked at it. And saw totally different blood pictures. No sign of clumping. I was speechless. When I could finally think again, I thought I'm going to go home and take my certificates and my degrees that took me years to get, just tear them up and learn about this EFT. "
Talking to one of the three volunteers who did EFT tapping, "Normally as a nutritionist, I would have put you on 2 or 3 months of mineral supplementation but with EFT, 5 minutes. "

Dr. Eric B. Robins says,  "People on the outside see some of the things we do as miracles but I'm not a miracle worker at all, you know, it's just the body will heal itself if its energies are allowed to flow. The biggest or main thing that blocks the flow of energy is how  emotional issues and past traumas are held in the body."

USE EFT FOR EVERYTHING

"So, we're getting to the core. That's why you can use it (EFT) for everything."

Addiction issues, Shame issues, Vision issues, Chronic fatigue, Fear of flying, Atrial fibrillation, Cravings, Diabetes, Diverticulitis, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Abundance, Public Speaking, Insomnia, Performing In Any Capacity. 
For the first time I can probably say, I truly and genuinely like myself, love myself, have acceptance.

"People ask me what kind of antidepressants I am on, and I say EFT, you know. (Laughter)." - Hank Hadley 

Carol Look, LCSW, DCH, EFT Practitioner, says, "I do believe anything is possible now, because I have seen it."(LCSW)   (LCSW=The 'Licensed Clinical Social Worker'.Usually requiring a minimum of a Master's degree in Social Work.)(DCH=Diploma in Child Health, ) One that was really fun to do was the vision experiment I did. 75% had an improvement in their vision, after EFT Tapping.  I keep getting e-mails from people."By the way Carol, I'm not using my glasses to look at the piano music anymore."

"It's the best thing I've found, hands down." -- Dr. Eric B. Robins.

"One of the great things about EFT is that it's easy to learn by anyone." -- Gary Craig, Founder-EFT.

" I thought, I don't know if I believe this, but what if I just suspended my disbelief. " -- Colleen Barrett, Sales Rep - Nutraceuticals.

Well, the EFT tutorial is free on our website because  I want the world to know how to do it. Do you want more than that?

Visit www.emofree.com 
For Free EFT Tutorial. 

Do you want more than that?  

Click here to watch This is the Aunthentic EFT .. from the source ... 





No comments: