Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ascites: is a

condition in which the abdomen becomes water-logged from inside and build up "an ocean" around the organs in the abdominal cavity.

Testimony: A couple of years ago I read your book Your Body's Many Cries for Water and I wrote to you asking how I could drink so much water and not swell up? ( I explained to you about my liver disorder of cavernous transformation of the portal vein with portal hypertension and my trouble with ascites and swelling of my abdomen from time to time.) You responded personally and told me how to drink the water and avoid this problem. I am happy to report that to my surprise my body did get acclimated to the extra water and it now swells up when I don;t drink it. I just wanted to let you know you were correct and I later came across maladies in the book Honey, Mud, Maggots and Other Medical Marvels by Robert Root-Bernstein.

Best Regards,
T.M.R.

Note: Ascites is a condition in which the abdomen becomes water-logged from inside and build up "an ocean" around the organs in the abdominal cavity. You hear it splashing when the body moves. It occurs with severe liver damage from liver infections, alcoholic fibrosis of the liver, or secondary growths of cancer in its terminal stages. It is my opinion that ascites could also occur with severe edema of dehydration, when the human body is in overdrive to retain water for use in its reverse-osmosis program of filtering and injecting load-free water into vital cells. Drinking clear and clean water by itself will always siphon out stagnant edema, which is water that contains much dissolved materials and toxins.

No comments: