Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Salt Prevents Nausea:

I have always been a water drinker, and sometimes I've been made fun of for it, but I didn't always drink 8-10 glasses a day. When I was growing up, the other kids would drink pop almost every day, but I was allowed to only on occasion. Back in the late 50s I started caring for older folk that were to be on salt-free diets. Thinking it would be better for me, I went on one too. In November of 1993 I got your book Your Body's Many Cries for Water, and I started to drink at least 10 glasses of water a day. Your suggestion of drinking two(2) glasses at a time helps. A month later I was nauseated with emesis. Then I started to put one-quarter teaspoon of salt in the water each day, and I must say I noticed a great improvement in how I feel.


It has been over five years since I had a cold. Thank you for your efforts.
Healthfully yours,
I.J.C.

No comments: