Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I thank you for sharing water-cure protocol:

cured Allergies; Heartburn:

Thank you for your response. I am a Registered Nurse. I have been trained to think in terms of drugs for a long time. Drugs reps are frequent visitors and educators with CEU info. I have also for over ten(10) years had to take Zantac, Prilose, Prevacid, Maalox, and Gaviscon on a daily basis. I read your book ,ABC of Asthma, Allergies, and Lupus and have to admit I was very skeptical. However, the thing that intrigued me was that there couldn't possibly be any monetary reason to shift someone into a water regimen.

There is just no money in it. I also was getting a bit desperate, since, in spite of everything, the medication wasn't working. My doctor was talking of a surgery that would cut nerves in my stomach to reduce the acid production. I am not thrilled with this type of permanent mutilation. I decided to give water a try.

It has been nearly two weeks since I decided to give it a try. I have not had any drug since. As a bonus, my fall allergies have gone away. I am absolutely stunned. I also am sharing it with my patients. I also used to find it difficult to stick to a diet and have had a lot of trouble losing weight. Not any more. I have lost 5 pounds in 10 days and feel it much easier to say no to snacks. I just wish more people knew about this.

Sincerely,
D.B.

No comments: