Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thanks for sharing water-cure:

Blood Pressure; Diverticulitis; Cholesterol; Constipation:

Being in my 69th year, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diverticulitis have for years spurred me to be more thoughtful of diet, exercise,and what I permit my thinking to include. I would have been on drugs 10 years ago, except for having chosen the drug-free route. having tried several times over the years to drink more water, I have not been able to stick with 8 glasses a day until February this year, when a friend gave me a copy of your book.

Although I still take herbal-fiber-blend, which has been a Godsend for me. I realized after two weeks of drinking 6-8 glasses of water daily that my bowel movements have never been so good as they are now. Abdominal pains, which periodically have caused me to faint while on the toilet, have been totally absent, since my having become consistent with 8 glasses of water daily.

Knowing that you credit our Creator with what appears to be your own doing, multiplies my faith and trust that it is possible to put the credit where it belongs. Circulating complimentary copies of your book, Your Body's Many Cries for Water, makes me feel good. My method of doing so at this time is to mail or hand out copies of the book review requesting that they let me know if they would like a complimentary copy of the said book. Response has been good. About 20 % request copy of the book,one of whom I am delighted to say is my doctor. Hopefully I am not breaking any copyright law by making photo-copies of the review 'Borderland Volume -First Quarter 1997."
I trust you will advise if I am. Seeing infinite possibilities for the health-care-related paradigm shift of which you speak, I remain with best wishes and gratitude.

Sincerely,
B.D.

No comments: