Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lupus can be

treated effectively with water-cure protocol.

Testimony: Thank you for your book Your Body's Many Cries for Water. It was recommended to my husband and me ,so my husband bought it and after a brief look at it, decided it wasn't what we needed. He was about to return it, but I felt God wanted us to read it. I'm so glad we kept it.

I am very ill with lupus (SLE). I was starting to improve with an alternative treatment of low-dose pulsed antibiotic until my doctor treated me for ulcer with Prilosec & Biaxin, plus a host of other drugs to treat the side effects of these drugs. I know he meant to help me, but he almost killed me with his medicine. It's been fifteen(15) months and I'm barely starting to recover. How I wish I had known about the 12 cups of water to treat ulcers! The good news is that I am now off all medications (which always made me sicker anyway) for the first time in my life. I am eating a healthy diet (high protein, whole fresh foods and drinking plenty of water); I now have hope for a healthy body. I give the glory to my God who led me to your book, who also gave you the wisdom, and created this wonderful substance, water !

My husband suffers from proriatic arthritis and our 13-year-old daughter was showing signs of rheumatic disease also. They have made the dietary changes including plenty of water and salt, and have been enjoying improved health also. All of us suffered terribly from allergies but that has improved greatly!

What a joy to contemplate a future without innumerable doctors' visits and poisonous medicines. Thank you once again for making available this information in life-giving water. May God bless you.

Sincerely,
R.L.S.
=============================================

Water Cure Protocol Formula:
1. Every 90 minute, drink 10 percent of your personal daily water quota. This water quota is 31.42 (ml) multiply with your present body weight (measured in kilogram).

2. Use 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt in your daily diet for every 1250 ml water intake.

==============================================

No comments: