Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bee Sting :

I am a seventy-six-year (76) retired teacher and former combat marine (World War2 & Korea). Our gated community has swimming pool and spa near our residence. W use them almost daily.

A year ago, while climbing out of the pool, I grasped the rail to help myself climb up the stairs. I felt a sharp pain in the palm of my hand and immediately recognised a bee falling off my hand. (When I was a child I had an allergy regarding bee stings but had not been bothered by the problem for many years.) Soon. my hand began to swell and the pain increased severely. I recalled a comment I heard an M.D. make on a recent TV program about the necessity to drink lots of water in order to flood the system and wash toxins out of the body. I quickly determined to so-operate with my own need. I left the pool area and headed for home.

At home I chug-a-lugged a 12-ounce glass of water. Every 15 minutes I chug-a-lugged another full glass of water. An hour and a half later I had drunk six 12-ounce glasses of water - and at that times the pain ceased suddenly and the swelling went down. It is a lesson I will never ever forget.

Now, I drink five or six glasses of water a day - whether I have a problem or not. can water be patented? HA!

Best regards,
J.B.

No comments: