Sunday, January 14, 2018

Chapter VI Testimonials

Chapter VI .  Testimonials

PaidaLajin has spread to over 60 countries and territories, and millions of
people are benefiting from it. More people all over the world are expected to
benefit from it. A stream of testimonials continues to come from workshop
participants as well as people who do PaidaLajin on their own, with or for
others. 

To get to know more about PaidaLajin, watch videos, read testimonials,
and get downloads, go to our website at http://www.paidalajin.com/en/home.

You can also interact with us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/PaidaLajinGlobal.

I. Paida saved a dizzy, hypertensive patient on a train.
The day before yesterday I took High Speed Rail G60 from my hometown
Ningbo city back to Beijing. On the way, I suddenly heard an
announcement—a passenger in Compartment No. 5 was feeling some
discomforts and needed a doctor or a medical professional’s assistance.
Apparently, no one responded to this announcement. When I heard the
same broadcast the fourth time, I stood up and went over to have a look. Well, I
did not know what gave me the courage. I thought to myself, “The passenger
may be having cardiovascular disease or gastrointestinal disease. Paida might
be of some help.” I felt a bit uncertain although I was quite sure of the effect of
Paida.
I arrived there and saw some attendants. They assumed that I was a doctor
and was very happy that I had come to offer help.
I told them, “I am not a doctor. But I have some medical knowledge.”
They told me that the passenger was suffering from dizziness and
hypertension. Hearing this, I felt more certain that I could handle it. They found
a blood pressure meter and asked if I could measure blood pressure. I used to
do it for my father. So I told them, “Yes.”
Soon, they moved the patient over to me. He was a man in his 40–50s.
The attendants told me, “We have called for ambulance. We will let him
get off at the next station to receive first aid. Now there are over 20 minutes left.
Please help relieve his symptoms.”
The patient’s eyes were half closed, and he was frowning. He said he felt
very dizzy. The attendants let him sit down and they looked at me, gesturing for
me to measure his blood pressure. Seeing his condition, I felt that the top
priority was not to measure his blood pressure, but to actually lower it. And the
most convenient way to lower blood pressure is to slap on the inner elbows and
Neiguan acupoint. So I put down the meter, took his left arm and began to slap on the inner elbow. I asked an attendant beside me to help slap on his right
elbow. She hesitated, but then began to slap along with me.
The patient told me, “I have high blood pressure. A few days ago, I went
to a hospital in Ningbo and my readings were 130–150. I am going to Beijing
for further examination and treatment. I did not take anti-hypertensive drugs 
this noon.”
While doing Paida, I told him, “Just relax. Paida is similar to acupuncture
and skin scraping therapies. It will relieve your symptoms very soon.”
After a while, some Sha appeared at the elbow. Then I moved on to slap
his Neiguan acupoint. The attendant did not slap hard for fear that it would hurt
the patient.
About 5–10 minutes later, the patient was able to open his eyes. And he
said that much of the dizziness was gone. He gestured for me to stop Paida and
said “thank you.”
The attendants were relieved to see his improvement. They said, “The
ambulance is waiting at the next station.”
The patient hesitated, “I may not need it any more. I want to go to
Beijing.”
However, the attendants still urged him to get off at the next station to
receive first aid.
I went back to my seat in Compartment No. 4 just next door. After a while,
the train arrived at the station. Still, the attendants arranged for the patient to
get off.
Paida works really fast. I’m glad that I had the courage to offer him help.
And, I feel it a pity that most people do not know that simple Paida can help
prevent and self-heal diseases; or perhaps, even if they know Paida, they do
not take this simple folk therapy seriously. Well, in that case, the only option is
to go to the hospital.
By Dear Natural Life
October 10, 2014
Original Chinese testimonial: 火车上的急救

II. Paida healed a 3-year-old with high fever-induced convulsion.
One day, I took my son to a small shop to buy things. When he was
picking his favorite cookies, the owner of the shop suddenly cried out. It scared
me, because I thought there was a robbery. I followed the sounds and found
that his three-year-old grandson was in a coma due to high fever-induced
convulsion. And the child’s eyes were rolled upward.
I did not hesitate to think, but instantly grabbed his arm and began to slap
on the inner elbow. The shop owner knew that I could do pediatric massage, so
he just let me slap him. One, two, three slaps…as I continued Paida, the kid
seemed to regain consciousness. I then asked the shop owner to imitate me and
slap on the other arm. We slapped together for a while. Soon the child was
conscious of the pain of Paida and tried to avoid it. But he was still not awake,
and there were tears at the corners of his eyes. I slapped along the arm to
Neiguan acupoint. Several dark spots of Sha appeared at the slapped area. I
slapped harder at Neiguan acupoint. Suddenly the child burst into tears. Great!
He was awake. What great joy!
Because I had learned pediatric massage, I knew that his high 
fever-induced convulsion was caused by retention of food in the stomach. So I
asked the shop owner to give the child a massage on the abdomen in the
clockwise direction. I also gave him a massage for bringing down fever and
relaxing the bowels.
The second day when I visited the shop again, I saw the little boy alive
and kicking. Had he been sent to the hospital, he would have been given
several days of infusion. Moreover, it is hard to bring down fever without
healing indigestion. A doctor of Western medicine may not have seen the root
cause and would not have treated it holistically.
I’m glad that I know and practice PaidaLajin self-healing method.
By Rui Qi, from Xi’an, China
June 11, 2014
Original Chinese testimonial: 拍打急救高温惊厥幼儿

III. Paida on a breast.
Anonymous (Chinese mainland).
I think Paida on the breasts is a must for women. I have done it many
times myself. This time I have recorded the whole process, and I’m eager to
share it with others. If you do a random survey, you will find that virtually
every woman has period pain and/or breast problems, such as soreness,
swellings, hard lumps, etc. But it would be really foolish if she ignored these
symptoms until they got out of hand.
In my case, at the beginning, I felt my right arm sore and sometimes weak.
I slapped it many times, but the soreness persisted just near my armpit. One day
my best girlfriend came over to help. Thanks to her heavy Paida, Sha came out
quickly. As I fully appreciated the health benefits of Paida, I did not mind the
pain. All I wanted was thorough detoxification.
It’s strange that Sha emerged from where Paida wasn’t the hardest, so she
traced the Sha and continued Paida. Then we found more bluish lumps toward
my breast.
After half an hour, we traced Sha down to the end, and I finally found that
the problem was with my right breast. With the rhythmic Paida sounds, this
kind of “self-torture” really made me excited, for normally a woman’s breasts
do not get such heavy Paida. Thinking of one of my relatives, a 45-year-old
woman, who lost half of one breast in a surgery, and many other women who
have breast problems, I had to try very hard to clear the meridians around my
breast.
For the health of breasts. My health, I Manage!
It lasted over one hour. My friend was tired out. Bluish lumps were all
over my right breast and the red Sha appearing in the beginning around the
armpit had faded. Paida on the sore arm revealed that my real problem was
with the breast, and I felt so happy even though my skin and muscles hurt.
Practice has proved that the human body is wise and will guide us if we listen
to it.
In a few days, my period came again, and it was smooth without any pain.
My right arm, quite sore for years even if I slapped it a few times, is no longer
sore after this round of Paida.
I am going to have my other breast slapped a few days later. A woman can
never afford to be careless about her breasts.

My comment:
In regard to breast diseases, women have the final word. There are many
similar self-healing stories posted at my Chinese blog, including one special
case where an egg-sized breast tumor disappeared after persistent Paida.
Dear women readers, more self-healing stories and photos are welcome
(you may choose to remain anonymous). This will help half of the world’s
population to relieve their agonies. And if wives and moms are healthy, won’t
their husbands and children be happy?
Original Chinese testimonial: 乳房拍打记录和照片

IV. Testimonials from Soweto Old Age Home in South Africa.
The following are some of the testimonials from elderly women at
Soweto Old Age Home, South Africa. For more testimonials from them,

read Paida and Lajin at an old age home in South Africa.


NAME: Ms. B. Nkosi
AGE: 72 years old

(1) I think coming to the Soweto Old Age Home was a blessing in
disguise for me because otherwise I would have never met Tshidi and Axel who
introduced me to Paida and La Jin.
I have diabetes and had a stroke. My left side was completely dead and I
could not speak. But now I am a different person. I can speak and join in when
others sing in church. I am regaining feeling.
It is a bit painful but at least I feel something and am confident that soon I
will be out of my wheel chair. I am truly grateful that Master Hong-Chi Xiao
developed this life saving technique and to Tshidi for devoting her time to help

us. May the Good Lord bless all of you. 



NAME: Ms. A. Skati
AGE: 83 years old :

I have been a diabetic and have suffered from hypertension ever since I
can remember. My health has never been good. My legs and feet suddenly
turned black and get painful at times. But ever since I started Paida and La Jin
with Tshidi in September 2012 my health has improved.
My blood pressure is now normal when I go for check-ups. As for my
diabetes I cannot even remember the last time I took insulin. I am grateful to

Tshidi, Axel, and Master Hong-Chi Xiao for giving me my life back.


NAME: Ms. M. Mohai
AGE: 87 years old:

My body was aching so much that the painkillers were not helping
anymore. This arthritis had stolen the joy of life from me. I had become
partially blind and that meant I had to rely on other people to help me with
every little thing in life. To me that was frustrating because I did not want to
spend my golden years as a burden to others.
I was about to give up when Tshidi and Axel came into my life with
Master Hong-Chi Xiao’s magical Paida and La Jin. I am telling you I am a
brand new person now. I am back to going to church by myself every Sunday,
go for a walk in the sun, and also do a little work in my vegetable garden. I
could not have done this without Paida and La Jin.
Thank you all so much.

V. Spine and knee pains healed with PaidaLajin; quit smoking
during workshop.

Pintolina: 65 years old, height 5’8”, weight 156.5lbs, lives in Medan,
Indonesia.
In October 2013, my mother was hospitalized at Columbia Asia because
of complaints in the spine and the knee joints resulting in severe pain when
walking. MRI examination results showed that there was a pinched nerve in
lumbar sections L3, L4, and L5 of the spine, and osteoarthritis in the knee
joints (right knee at stage 3 and left knee at stage 1).
The doctors decided that surgery must be done immediately at the pinched
nerves in the spine and then the next month knee replacement surgery (Total
Knee Replacement /TKR) in the right knee and steroid injection in the left knee. 
However, considering the financial factor and also the age factor (then 63 years
old), my family decided not to operate.
Right knee in straight position

Left knee in straight position

Right knee in bending position

Left knee in bending position

With conditions such as the legs and the spine, my mother always took
painkillers and other bone drugs (at least 10 items of medicines) every day in
order to walk and reduce pain in the bones. Other treatments were massage
every two weeks and physiotherapy treatment.
My mother became familiar with massage treatment and physiotherapy,
but the pain was still there. In November 2014 she switched to acupuncture
treatment, but it was not very successful. And the acupuncturist also suggested
surgery, because according to him acupuncture could only help reduce the pain
but would not fix the pinched nerve and bone conditions that had osteoarthritis.
With the help of drugs, my mother endured the pain until March 2015
when she had to be hospitalized again because the stomach lining had eroded
and was virtually leaking (ultrasound examination results). Most likely it was
because of too many drugs over many years. Not able to stand my mother’s
suffering, I surrendered and asked for surgery on her knee.
Because of my mother’s insistence, I started looking for information on
recommended hospitals and doctors who conducted TKR in Medan, Jakarta,
Malaysia, Singapore, or Thailand.
While looking for the information, one of my friends introduced me to
PaidaLajin and sent me a YouTube link and an English manual about
PaidaLajin. From the link I looked for more information and became
acquainted with Mr. Wong and Mr. Hanafi. I then joined a WhatsApp group to
exchange information. The first impression that made me fall in love with
PaidaLajin was that PaidaLajin information does not suggest taking drugs or
supplements, and does not sell products, unlike other alternatives that
eventually try to sell supplements or medical equipment (multi-level
marketing).
I am very confident with the concepts of self-healing and “my health, I
manage.” I immediately applied PaidaLajin on my mother on April 26, 2015
and she stopped taking all kinds of drugs. The first week she did Lajin for 20
minutes on each leg with 4.5 lbs on the lowered foot, routinely every morning
and afternoon. The eighth day (2nd May 2015) I did Paida on both of her knee
joints, back of the feet, both inner elbows, and the entire back. Wherever I
slapped, there was Sha.
Lajin at the house pole

Paida on the knee

Beginning on the ninth day (May 3, 2015), my mother had chills and fever
for three days. Paida activity was stopped, but Lajin in the morning and
evening continued for 25 minutes per leg using 9 lbs.
After the fever was cured, a week later on 10 May 2015, we again applied
Paida on the calves, thighs, and underarms. But the next morning chills and
high fever came back, and my mother was sicker than the first time (healing
crises, i.e., healing reactions). I always shared how my mother felt in the
WhatsApp group and was always guided online by Mr. Hanafi, Mr. Wong, Mrs.
Ut, and the other group members. There was this incredible atmosphere of
mutual support and encouragement, although we had never met personally. The
second healing crisis was very painful. She not only had fever; some parts of
the body suddenly got swollen and then self-healed without treatment.
Strange...
During the week, fever and swollen left and right insteps alternately made
my mother discouraged and unwilling to continue with PaidaLajin. At that time
I also panicked, and I had mental pressure from brothers who did not agree
with the treatment of PaidaLajin.
But thanks to motivation from group members and talks with me through
direct phone calls, my mother was finally willing to do PaidaLajin again, but
with a slight feeling of doubt and fear that the next healing crisis would happen
again.
Lajin on a bench

Although I had not been convinced that PaidaLajin could heal my mother,
I was determined to take my mother to Jakarta to meet with Mr. Hongchi Xiao
and attend the seminar “PaidaLajin Self-Healing” in Jakarta on June 27, 2015.
After the seminar, my mother and I finally decided to join the workshop in
Bandung on June 29–July 5, 2015.
Feeling the money we invested in these activities was very large (in our
financial condition), my mother and I did it seriously and sincerely.
My mother’s health progress during the workshop in Bandung:
The first day: My mother arrived with a stick and had to be guided to
walk. After the initial examination, we followed a series of activities without
the slightest complaint regarding the activities and the food menu “without rice,
side dishes, or vegetables.” We tried to accept sincerely that everything
practiced in the workshop was the best for us. PaidaLajin, meditation, and
sharing activities went smoothly that day.
Workshop in Jakarta, Indonesida, July 27, 2015

The second day: Jogging in the morning was painful for my mother. She
was only able to walk about 55 yards while the other participants jogged
around the field. Meditation was also a new thing for my mother. She sat there,
but just to see other people meditate. After being given an explanation of
meditation, she understood the benefit and decided to meditate more seriously
the next day. Lajin was not difficult for my mother because she often did it at
home, but Paida made my mother fear that the healing crisis would come again.


Second day Lajin at Jakarta, Indonesia 2015

The third day: With extraordinary zeal in the morning, my mother was
able to go two rounds around the soccer field although she rested eight times.
On this third day my mother was not using the cane anymore, but was still led
because of her fear of falling. She followed Paida (carpet bombing) and Lajin
with passion. She was much more spirited than when doing Paida at home,
because of the group Paida atmosphere and mutual motivation in the
workshop.

Third day Waist Swirling and jogging
The fourth day: My mother was able to walk and jog four times around
the ground. Amazing! I was very happy to see my mother’s health progress day
by day. She had no painful healing crisis, was in much better health, and she
felt more energetic although we began fasting on the fourth day. There was
only ginger and jujube, but her body was more refreshed and energetic. Initially
we were worried about her stomach disease, but strangely she felt no pain in
the stomach during fasting. Fantastic.
The fifth day: My mother jogged for five rounds in the soccer field
without a break and without any complaints. Knowing my mother’s progress, I
was very happy and cheerful. Today she did Paida with more passion. My
mother also testified to the workshop participants about how she felt.
The sixth day: She was feeling pain in the legs only at the time she
started to stand up. After standing up, 5 rounds around the soccer field was not
a tough job for her. Jogging today felt light. All activities felt short today. 
Breakfast and health examination were carried out at the end of the event.
Fantastic results: blood pressure of 145/86 down to 110/77, weight reduced
from 164 lbs to 158 lbs, blood sugar dropped from 5.2 to 4.5. One more result
was no less important: my mother managed to quit smoking during the
workshop. For decades she had tried to quit smoking but failed. During the
workshop, my mother felt very uncomfortable around the smell of cigarettes,
and even inhaling cigarette smoke alone felt uncomfortable.
The seventh day: She kept up her spirit and went jogging today, although
some participants had already gone back home. We felt the sadness of
separation with other participants who had become friends, mingled with a
feeling of immense pleasure because of the health improvements achieved.
Photo shooting and submission of testimonials turned into something very
touching, and it was fun to hear the experience of peer participants during the
workshop. My mother shared that she had imagined PaidaLajin would apply to
family members and friends who were sick. Incredible! PaidaLajin is great for
us who have financial difficulties, because doctors and hospitals are very
expensive. My mother excitedly sang a song at the end of the workshop.
Changes in lifestyle and living habits have delivered a better life to my
mother. It’s too bad we didn’t know about PaidaLajin sooner, but for a better
life, there are no regrets. Just do it and you will have a better life.
My mother still jogs 1.25 miles every morning, does meditation, Paida
and Lajin, and maintains her diet. She practices a simple and healthy lifestyle.
Pains in the spine and knees and stomach disease disappeared after attending
the workshop.
“Now I feel 15 years younger than my age. I feel I am 50. Fantastic!!!”
said my mother.
Thank you, Master Hongchi Xiao, Master Hanafi, Master Wong, Master
Kemal and other masters of PaidaLajin. May we all enjoy a better life.
Personal experience: Pintolina
Written by Simson, Pintolina’s son

Posting by paidalajinindo@gmail.com

VI. An 86-year-old patient with terminal prostate cancer healed
with Paida.

My Comment:
Many people assume that patients with terminal cancer and weak Qi and
blood cannot practice PaidaLajin. In this testimonial, an 86-year old patient
with terminal prostate cancer was healed with Paida. What revelation does this
give us? Of course we cannot conclude from it that all terminal cancer patients
can go through such heavy, thorough Paida, but it is OK to start PaidaLajin
gently, and then gradually increase the time and force. PaidaLajin can be for
everyone.
When diagnosed with prostate cancer the first time, Eva’s father already
had his testis swollen for more than 10 years, to as big as the size of two eggs,
in addition to having difficulties when he urinated. But after only three Paida
sessions, these symptoms all disappeared, including his prostate cancer.
However, Eva’s father was in fear of the pain from PaidaLajin, so he did not
sustain the effort. In June 2014, he was diagnosed with terminal prostate
cancer.
From Eva’s sharing, we can tell that her father did not suffer from just
prostate disease, but all kinds of complex diseases. But as terminal prostate
cancer was more deadly, it became the foremost problem. Eva’s father went
through four months of bone removal, radiotherapy, and other conventional
therapies, but was only left with near-hopeless results. He was meant to be
saved by PaidaLajin. With much Yin came the rise of Yang—Eva’s experience
of self-healing rheumatoid arthritis and her unmovable confidence in
PaidaLajin gave her great strength to help slap her father and healed him. It
took her 4.5 hours just to slap one leg. And he was in pain and groaned for the
4.5 hours. After nearly three months, his prostate cancer was gone, and his
prostate gland was in better shape than some middle-aged men. And almost all
his other diseases were gone too.
Eva’s father did not do Lajin. Had he practiced Lajin, he would have
recovered faster. Eva’s sharing also includes some key takeaways that will
benefit all readers. We are grateful to Eva and his father for making miracles
happen.

Dear Mr. Xiao,
Hello!
I am still feeling too excited to calm down. And I do not know where to
begin telling you this.
I still remember in mid-June 2014, my father’s legs were in so much pain
that he could not walk. So we took him to the hospital and went through a
series of check-ups, including scans, X-ray, ultrasound, blood tests, urine tests,
and puncture tests (12 punctures). The results indicated that my father had
terminal prostate cancer. His prostate specific antigen (PSA) level was at 25
(PSA is a diagnostic indicator for prostate cancer. Normally, no-cancer PSA
reading should be less than 4). My father’s cancer had spread all over his body,
the malignant tumor was 2 inches big, and even his hip bone was already
fractured and infected with cancer cells, requiring immediate steel plate
internal fixation. When our family heard this news, we felt like the sky was
falling down. It was very sad for us to know that our father, who was very
intolerant of pain, had to go through the torture of cancer in the last days of his
life.
In order to understand my father’s condition more thoroughly and get
more expert advice, my family and I went with my father to visit another three
urologists. They all confirmed that my father’s condition was as what the
hospital had diagnosed. They all told us, “There is no way your father’s cancer
could be completely cured, because it is already at the terminal stage. The 
cancer cells have already spread to the head and all over the body. The most
that could be done was to give him some shots, surgically remove parts of the
bones that got ‘eaten’ by cancer cells and add steel plates to them, go through
radiotherapy, and remove his testicles. These therapies might somewhat extend
his lifespan, and allow him to have dim sum (a local Hong Kong dish) close
by.”
At that time, my 86-year old father’s condition was:
1. He could not walk and needed to move around in a wheelchair; he
could not even put his feet onto the wheelchair footplate. And he needed to be
moved onto and off the bed;
2. Could not even turn over his body in bed;
3. Always needed to use a urinal when he urinated;
4. Had no appetite;
5. High blood pressure;
6. Had prostatic hypertrophy, needed to urinate quickly and frequently, it
was painful when he urinated, and he could not completely empty his bladder.
His urine came out weak, in splits, and was incomplete. Night urination
increased, and he had to urinate every 20-30 minutes at night;
7. Constipation, and had to take laxatives;
8. Extreme pain in his shoulders, arms, back, waist, buttocks, legs, and
knees;
9. Low white blood cell count and platelet count; anemia;
10. Weak kidneys;
11. Cold hands and feet: had to wear woolen socks and turn on the heater
even in summer;
12. Calves and the bottom of his feet were numb;
13. Legs turned blackish, all his toenails were infected with fungi, and
both feet were completely hardened with dead skin;
14. Both feet were swollen to the point where we could not see his ankles.
His right calf (the one that needed steel plate surgery) was so swollen that it
turned transparent, and hard as a rock;
15. Cancer spread to his chest and his chest bones protruded, which could
be seen easily;
16. He fainted very often.
My father experienced the typical symptoms men with terminal prostate
cancer often experience, i.e., swollen testicles and the clogging of urine. In
2013 when my father was first diagnosed with prostate cancer, his testicles
were swollen to the size of two eggs. They had been swollen for more than 10
years, and he had been taking medicine for more than 10 years. But not only
had he not experienced any improvements, his condition got worse. He had
tried other folk methods too, like applying ice to his testicles, and blowing
them with a blow dryer, but still no improvements. One day he could not
urinate and feared that this might become uremia, so he went to see the doctor.
That was when it was first discovered that he had prostate cancer. The doctor
immediately referred my father to another hospital for treatment. My mother
has always believed PaidaLajin, and persuaded my father by saying, "Let your 
daughter help you Paida. Only Paida can save you now.” So my father had not
gone to the hospital, and came home to let me Paida him. I had Paida-ed him
three times, each for over two hours, only at his groin areas, and at his tummy.
His testicles have not swelled up since, and there is no more clogging when he
urinates either.
The doctor checked my father’s condition one month later, and told us that
he had recovered from prostate cancer. Now this diagnosis seems overly hasty
and simple, and my elderly father did not know how to ask for the details and
diagnostic factors. Hearing the doctor say “recovered,” he left the hospital
feeling happy. As my father could not bear the pain, he did not continue the
Paida to clear all meridian blockages. This might be why his prostate cancer
relapsed. Even with just three Paida sessions, the benefits were still
significant—my father has not experienced swelling of his testicles and
clogging of urine since the Paida.
In June 2014, when my father’s second PSA reading came out to only 25,
even the doctor was in doubt. Based on how serious the spread of cancer was at
that time, my father’s PSA reading should be at least in the hundreds or
thousands. The doctor even wondered if prostate cancer was not the origin of
his cancer, and had my father go through a very detailed check up again, but
the results were the same. Only our family could explain this. After all, I had
slapped my father two years ago, which may result in interesting body
reactions that others may not be able to comprehend.
On July 22, 2014, my father went through a surgery to remove
cancer-infected bones, and connected the bones with plates. On July 31, he was
given a hormone shot to relieve pain, and on August 26, he was given one
session of radiotherapy. During this time, I sought advice from the radiology
departments of two private hospitals; both responded that each major pain area
had to go through at least 10 radiotherapy sessions. I have a friend who had
prostate cancer with no metastasis, had to go through radiotherapy at the most
renowned private hospital in Hong Kong for five times a week, and spent
HK$300,000 [about $38,000 USD] in a month.
All doctors said my father’s condition would improve after these
treatments, and his pain would subside much. At that time, my father wished
very much that he would have big improvements, but unfortunately that did not
happen. Even though he could walk with crutches, and could occasionally limp
without crutches, his condition fluctuated a lot. One week he was better, the
next week he got worse, and he needed to take larger and stronger dosage of
painkillers, which could barely hold down his pain for 24 hours. What was
swollen became even more swollen, and stiffer, like a piece of iron. The skin on
his legs started to lump like cucumber skin. His skin turned more blackish, like
there were worms inside chewing on his legs. He always fainted, and a few
songs kept ringing in his ears again and again. He could not sleep and was very
frustrated.
After almost four months of conventional therapies, the diagnostic report
on October 9 indicated a PSA reading of 21, just 4 readings better, which was a
disappointment. By then my father had lost all hope, and wanted to give up on 
all treatments, and thought of leaving the world early rather than keep on
suffering. Oh... the saddest thing in this world is, when there is no way out in
living, you cannot choose to die; you just have absolutely no choice in
anything.
Whenever you feel you have lost all hopes, or when the whole world,
including doctors and specialists, all discouraged you by saying, “irreversible,”
“there is no hope,” “this cannot be cured,” “you will never get cured,” etc.,
please, you must remember Mr. Xiao’s dictum—“Ignore the disease name. All
illnesses are due to blockages of the meridians. Unblocking the meridians
heals.” These words of wisdom gave me and my family immense confidence
and encouragement, so I begged my father, “Please let me help you Paida.”
My father had not let me slap him because he was too fearful of the Paida
pain, but then he had no other choice. On the afternoon of October 7, I started
Paida my father for the first time after he was diagnosed with terminal prostate
cancer. I slapped him with both of my hands, starting from his groin areas
down to his legs, for at least 10 minutes each spot, down to the back of his feet,
then to the inner and outer sides of his feet, and the sole of his feet. Since my
father was very weak, almost no Sha came out. In spite of this, I still patiently
slapped him in a "carpet bombing" way. I slapped 4.5 hours for each of his legs,
and he was in great pain and groaned for 4.5 hours. And I had to stop.
The second day, my father told me that his leg pain had subsided a little
and he felt better. The third day, he told me that his legs had been very itchy the
night before, and he scratched them and could feel there were fluids coming out,
and the blackish color of his legs got lighter. The lumps of his skin also
smoothed. They were the miraculous benefits of just one Paida session. We had
to continue with this battle, didn’t we? So on the third day, the fifth day, I
slapped my father again. I slapped him every other day. Except for the first
week when I slapped him 3 times, for the weeks to come, I slapped him twice a
week, four hours each time. It was not because I did not want to Paida him
more, but he was in fear of the pain so he did not let me Paida him more. I very
much wanted to Paida him every day, which way he would heal faster.
After every Paida session, there were immediate, significant
improvements in my father’s health condition. Sometimes even before the
Paida session had completed, the benefits were already there. For example:
1. Initially his arms were in so much pain they could not be lifted, but
after one hour of Paida, he could lift his arms;
2. After Paida, he could pull his arms backwards, which he had not been
able to do before Paida;
3. When I slapped his tummy, his constipation was immediately relieved
and he had to rush to the bathroom to release his bowel;
4. His legs used to be in so much pain that he could hardly walk. After
Paida he felt much lighter when he walked;
5. After I slapped his head just once, the repeated songs in his head almost
stopped, and only some faraway tunes were occasionally heard;
6. After six sessions of Paida in 21 days, the bone protrusion in his chest
flattened.
On October 29, the hospital report indicated normal white blood cell and
platelet counts, with no signs of anemia, and normal kidney function. New
bones grew too after surgery, and most importantly, his PSA reading went
down to 0.2 (normal reading is less than 4). This indicated no more cancer cells
existed, and my father’s condition was even better than an average man’s. The
doctor was so happy for my father and congratulated him.
I was honest with the doctor and told him Paida healed my father. The
doctor encouraged us, "Then you should continue Paida your father. For now
he does not need any more check ups or therapies from the hospital. All we
need to do is to keep monitoring your father’s condition."
This report result was so encouraging, confirming what Mr. Xiao had told
me, “Paida is the best, purest, most natural, and organic form of chemical
therapy.” Isn’t this right? Other than being rid of all cancer cells, other usual
terminal cancer readings including white blood cell and platelet counts, anemia,
weak kidney functions, etc., all went back to normal very quickly. The
self-healing power was fully mobilized to combat cancer, and at the same time
also cleared toxins from the body, healing new and old diseases altogether, not
only clearing the symptoms but also diseases from its sources, turning back the
aging clock, all for free. Conventional radiotherapy and chemotherapy destroy
not only cancer cells but also normal cells, have huge side effects, and result in
pain and discomforts that can be as severe as what a patient suffers from cancer.
Moreover, these therapies are expensive. We know all these facts.
During this time, we invited our parents and other family members for
two vacations. My father enjoyed himself like a normal person—he could eat,
jog, play, and sleep. He walked a few hours at a time and did not need to go to
the bathroom all the time either. Since 20+ years ago, he had experienced
difficulties whenever he had walked more than 10 minutes. And he was
overweight, and had degenerated knees. Back then his doctor had advised him
to do knee replacement surgery. Luckily he rejected that advice. Doesn’t he
walk normally now?
January 6 of 2015 was the day when my father was to undergo testis
removal surgery as arranged by the hospital months before. On January 3, five
more days to go to make it three months of Paida, we wanted to check my
father’s condition again. We did not dare to hope that his cancer all gone; we
would be happy if the tumor had shrunk. The ultrasound test results were:
normal (no tumor), no signs of testis swelling, and slight swelling of the
prostate gland. (The doctor said my father’s prostate gland condition was
extremely good considering that he was 87; it would be unfair to compare his
condition with a schoolboy.) Residual urine was at 23 c.c., which was better
than for an average middle-aged man. Before the ultrasound test, my father had
drunk more than ten cups of water, and had no need to urinate until two hours
later. His bladder capacity was at 300 c.c., which was, again given his age,
considered extremely good. A typical prostate cancer patient could have
ultrasound tests without having any prior fluid intake, as he would already have
a swollen prostate gland and testis.
Based on the test results, the doctor told us, “Everything is normal. Even 
better than a healthy 50-year-old man.” He even asked me, “Did you or the
hospital make a mistake? It is impossible that your father is a prostate cancer
patient. There must be a mistake.”
After we saw this most wonderful report, we called the hospital to cancel
the scheduled testis removal surgery, and informed the hospital that my father
no longer had the tumor and there was no need for surgery.
But then the hospital did not believe it. How could that be possible? The
tumor was so big. It could not just disappear. The doctor had made it very clear.
The removal of testis in a prostate cancer patient with no metastasis might
cause the tumor to shrink, and hopefully, the patient would be able to live with
his tumor. But after such surgery, many would experience urinary incontinence,
and would need to use adult diapers.
I secretly giggled at such responses. Nobody believed this miracle. But in
the world of PaidaLajin, miracles happen every day. We are used to it, and only
“outsiders” cannot comprehend this. PaidaLajin empowers everyone to
self-heal diseases; even for complicated diseases it is very simple. It all
depends on your faith, will, and action.
My father’s conditions explained earlier are all healed, except for some
residual toenail fungi and some dead skin on the feet. His face now shines. He
has two bowls of rice at every meal and walks freely. He is full of energy, and
has no need to take any medicine. My mother, being kind of jealous, jokes to

me, “Your father’s health is better than mine now—you need to Paida me too.”

Father and mother happily together

From diagnosis to the thorough cure of terminal prostate cancer, my father
had not taken any Chinese medicine, or gone through any Lajin, no 
chemotherapy, no removal of testis, and no tumor removal. He only received
Paida.
I wish to briefly share some tips on my father’s Paida again:
1. Paida as closely to the prostate gland as possible (no Paida on the penis
and testicles), and then Paida outward, at least 10 minutes each area. Paida
around the anus too, with the help of a Paida stick.
2. Paida longer where there is pain. Paida is a way to combat pain with
pain. I started Paida with both of my hands at first, and once seeing Sha appear,
I would Paida the same area using a Paida stick with more force.
3. Areas I always slapped: I started Paida heavily on the heart area with
both of my hands for 20 minutes, then I moved onto the lungs, then to the
tummy, and then to the start of the thighs, for about 10 minutes each area. If I
did not have enough time, I would slap each area for five minutes. This way,
the heart, liver, spleen, stomach, kidneys, and intestines would be all covered.
Mr. Xiao often reminds us, “If the heart is well, all will be well; if the heart is
not well, nothing will be well.” For other body parts, I took turns slapping them,
and eventually the whole body went through a thorough Paida.
4. You need to be patient and not rush. Paida can be gradual, from soft to
heavy, and there should definitely not be any moving-around-here-and-there
Paida.
5. Suggestion: For a very sick patient, Paida should be done every day,
and for longer time periods; this will enable faster healing.
Mr. Xiao, thank you again. We are now able to enjoy good health only
because of your unconditional promotion of PaidaLajin.
With much gratitude,
By Eva
Email: keva198@gmail.com
January 16, 2015
Original Chinese testimonial: 86 岁晚期前列腺癌痊愈记

*You can visit our websites to read Eva’s father test results.

VII. How to shake off doubts and the doctor’s “spell”
My mom has been doing PaidaLajin for nearly two years. She is 88, and
is quite healthy. Even when she occasionally feels uncomfortable due to slight
hypertension, gastric acid, or occasional constipation, she relieves the
symptoms through earnest practice of PaidaLajin. During the past two years,
she has had, by turns, doubts about and then confidence in PaidaLajin. As she
is an “intellectual,” naturally, she quite often demands “scientific explanations.”
And if she is not satisfied with the answer, she will regard it as unscientific, and
will harbor doubts about it.
The height of “war” with mom came after she had been practicing
PaidaLajin for nearly a year. At the time, her health was dramatically improved.
After stopping all medication, her heart condition and blood pressure remained 
stable, years of dull pain in her stomach disappeared, the pain in her joints was
relieved, constipation and insomnia were greatly alleviated, and her neck
problem was cured. But then, mom decided to do a thorough check up, saying,
“I need scientific proof that I am indeed healthy.”
Prior to that, whenever mom went to the hospital, she had to take a cab,
because her heart could not stand the discomfort of public transport, and she
could not walk that far; but surprisingly, when she went for the check up, she
took a bus there along with her caregiver (we call her “Auntie”). When having
her blood pressure measured, she thought she must have high readings after
such a torturing bus ride. But to her surprise, the readings were 120/80. It
wasn’t that good even when she had been taking antihypertensive drugs. Mom
was very much pleased.
Two days later, the blood test results came out. All the indicators were
normal, except for slightly high blood fat.
When the doctor asked her what drugs she was taking to control the level,
mom replied, “Nothing.”
Then, the doctor overwhelmed her with criticism and “what is scientific.”
Because mom had two coronary stents (a heart surgery), the doctor warned that
without taking lipid-lowering drugs, there would be life-threatening danger.
But what the doctor chose to ignore or was simply not interested in was the fact
that she had normal blood pressure and all other indicators were good without
medication for more than a year. In the end, mom took home a pile of
“life-saving drugs.”
I would call home each day. Knowing that she was having doubts again, I
tried to explain that the goal of PaidaLajin was to remedy all disharmonies in
her body, including high cholesterol. Anyway, a slightly high level in a single
indicator did not mean much. But mom was determined to “work along both
lines,” because the doctor had warned that her life would be in danger if she did
not take the drugs.
She asked me, “Why are you so against medication? Why can’t I take the
drugs and do PaidaLajin at the same time?”
In fact, I had explained it to her time and again. And over the past few
decades, the piles of costly drugs had not cured her of anything, instead, she
had caught new diseases due to the side effects of medication, and she had
gotten weaker and weaker as a result of higher dosages and intake of more
varieties. PaidaLajin activates the self-healing power in us, while medication
tends to suppress and damage it. The so-called “working along both lines”
approach is useless. However, having been brainwashed by the doctor, mom
hastened to the dead end without turning back. And her voice went higher and
higher when arguing with me. I had to let it go even when tormented by much
anxiety, due to fear that her blood pressure would go up if she got too excited. I
had to respect her choice, and leave it to fate.
I was sleepless that night, a rare thing for me. I deeply felt that it may be
easy for children to have filial affection, but how hard it is to effectively
perform their filial duties. The next day, with a very disturbed mind, I phoned
mom as usual. I was ready to let go of my insistence, for after all, the 
self-healing methods only cure diseases, and are not responsible for life and
death. To my surprise, mom did not use the same high-pitched voice she had
the day before, and strangely spoke in a soft tone.
Just as I was wondering why, I heard her say, “I’m stretching now.”
I asked her jokingly, just like when I was a mischievous child, “Why are
you still stretching? Don’t the drugs solve it all?”
Then I heard Auntie’s loud laughter and mom had to confess. After my
last call, she dared not take all the drugs as prescribed, so she swallowed only
one hypolipidemic tablet (for lowering blood lipid levels). Then she had a
severe headache, and later stomach cramps. She was much tortured by the pain
and relieved it with Paida.
She told me, “Now I finally realize what you meant when you said
working along both lines would not work.”
Facts speak louder than words. From that day on, mom has shaken off the
doctor’s “spell.” She has gained a new and deeper insight into the self-healing
methods, and has firmer confidence in them.
One year has passed, and mom has given up on medication altogether for
up to two years. She only practices PaidaLajin, and her condition is very stable.
During the period, she has not even had a bad cold, which shows her immunity
has remarkably improved. And this is the stable and fundamental source of her
health.
For more than two years, I have been practicing PaidaLajin myself and
have shared it with over 100 people. I have genuinely felt the power of one’s
mind and heart in treatment of diseases. One’s thoughts inevitably affect the
results. The best efficacy of PaidaLajin can be achieved only with harmony
and oneness of the body and mind. “Oneness” refers not only to harmony of the
body and mind when one is doing PaidaLajin himself, but also to the giver’s
and receiver’s state of mind when helping each other Paida.
Recently, I have been receiving calls and emails from readers anxiously
asking for my advice on how to help their sick parents. They face the same
dilemma I did. Their parents tried PaidaLajin in order not to disappoint them,
but deep down, they did not really believe in it. When they experienced healing
reactions, or when they did not see instant improvement, they would have
doubts and give up, or choose to go to the hospital.
Here is my advice. Ask yourself honestly, “How much confidence do I
have in PaidaLajin?”
If you have full confidence in it, I believe you will find your own ways to
influence and lead your loved ones to continue and gradually build their
confidence through practice. It is only a matter of time and patience. If your
family cannot accept them, then let it go, because if the giver and receiver are
not of the same mind, it will not yield good results. If you yourself lack
confidence, then I suggest you practice what you advocate in the first place.
Our thoughts play a decisive role in our lives and in our health. And they
can be changed. When we shake off our doubts, we will enhance our physical
and mental wellbeing.
“Righteousness keeps away evil.”
“Mindfulness keeps away evil thoughts.”
 Mom on the Lajin bench
By Fei Schmitz
April 15, 2012
Original Chinese testimonial: 如何摆脱疑惑和“医咒”—— 读李晶博文
后有感

My Comment:
Fei Schmitz’s mother has turned 90. She used to take 42.5 tablets a time,
three times a day. She has had no medicine for years after practicing
PaidaLajin. She slaps and stretches every day and is enviably healthy. And Fei
Schmitz herself has become a PaidaLajin promoter based in Germany.
Email: info@lajin-paida-deutschland.com
Website: www.lajin-paida-deutschland.com
Facebook: facebook.com/lajinpaidadeutschland

Twitter: KunstdesDao

No comments: