Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Gum Disease / Pet Cancer / Heartburn

I'd had gum pockets that were getting larger and a couple years ago had the expensive gum treatment my dentist provides. It worked but the problem returned recently. The dentist recommended a toothpaste with higher than normal fluoride, which in my opinion and research is not a safe thing to have in your body. The worst cavity prone period of my life I was using fluoride toothpaste and drinking fluoridated water. I recalled MMS, ordered, and this time I brushed with MMS once a day for a month even though its recommended to use twice a day, then I flossed and I swished the remaining mixture as a mouthwash. It foams up when brushing which was a surprise. The day after the first treatment my gums were already pinker and the fuzzy feeling on my teeth was gone and has been since. I have the glassy smooth feeling on my teeth which I love. Went back to the dentist about 4 or 5 weeks later and the hygienest told me I'd had major healing and was surprised I'd made my own toothpaste.

She actually printed the chart out that shows the pocket measurements for every tooth, and every single one had improvement and almost every one was in the normal range for gum health after this short period. 



There are actually a couple brands of toothpaste that exist with the active ingredient, CD, if you want something premixed. Dioxibrite and Closys are two I looked at but haven't tried. 

My one year old daughter was also teething, and she'd had a fever for four or five days and was just a miserable, sad sight. It would keep returning after several rounds of children's ibuprofen which we didn't want to risk overuse. She went to her pediatrician but they said there is nothing they can do but wait it out. I just could not believe that. I gave her 1/4 of a drop, and the next day the fever was drastically reduced and gone the day after that. 

Since I had some success I recommended to my friend who had recently lost a dog to cancer, and was about to lose another even after spending $18,000 for both. His pets are his children so this was, undoubtebly, devastating. This surviving dog had difficultly moving, could not jump on a couch, was on pain meds, consistently urinating herself, and had massive abdominal swelling. Within days she was able to jump up on the couch, within a week or two she was running through a field, another week she was off her pain meds and the swelling was gone. You could see her rib cage again, like normal. The fatty deposits on her skin, which are another form of cancer, were also disappearing. He used the cup2 protocol from pets section of the newest book.  Will see if he can make a video after he takes her in to the next ultrasound, but its extremely obvious massive healing has taken place. And all for 25$ for the two bottles with a ton to spare. 

He'd also had a surprise case of heartburn so bad that he thought he may have been having a heart attack, and legitimately questioned whether he was dying. After he took some MMS it was completely gone and didn't come back. 

More to come I'm sure.

Brent 
Charlotte 
NC 
United States 

Posted : 31-05-2017 

No comments: