Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Full text of "The Master Mineral Solution of the 3rd Millennium"

You are about to read the full text of "The Master Mineral Solution of the 3rd Millennium" here, by Jim V. Humble.

This Book is Dedicated to the Suffering People of this World.
##### 

Contents 

I What This Book is About 

3 Copyright Notice 

5 Foreword 

II Special Note From the Author 

13 Financial Condition of the MMS Movement 

1 9 The State of MMS as of June 201 

23 MMS Benefits Summary 

25 MMS Quick Reference Guide 

31 Critics of MMS and Jim Humble 

39 Safety Precautions 

43 What is MMS? 

45 General Procedural Information 

57 MMS Protocols 

79 Healing Diseases 

107 Signs That MMS is Working 

III MMS2

119 MMS3 

123 Healing Animals 

135 Making MMS in Your Kitchen 

155 Chemical Explanation of MMS and Other Data 
for Laymen and Scientists 

169 Oxidizers and Oxidation 

175 MMS, ARVs, and Vaccines 

183 Vaccines 

187 Methods Other Than Oral of Using MMS 

197 Mexico 

211 South Africa 

221 HIV/AIDS in Malawi 

237 Genesis II Church of Health and Healing 

259 MMS and Drugs 

263 Afterwords 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Bishop Jim Humble; 

I am please to share this photo which is the best 
way to see MMS killing pathogens. 

A man I am treating is getting a disease that I 
don't even know what cause it, it simply happen 
over night after a shock fever and cold. Once he 
wake up in the morning, he found his body full 
of wet bubbles from one side of his face to his 
shoulder and chest. He even unable to move his 
hand cos it will be very painful. 

He show to me and all I do is ask him, Do you 
want to try my way or you want to go to hospital? 
Then he decide to let me try cos it is free. 

I begin with giving him MMS2 orally four times at 
one capsule every two hour. The next day, he 
told me his pain is gone, so I ask him to continue 
at the same dosage. At the same time, I bring 
the activated MMS1 10-drop spray for his skin area. 

On the third day, I was amazed with the progress 
of the skin. On the seventh day, I see all his 
problems is dry up so I take another picture of it 
to prove that MMS is actually working. We may 
not know it if our disease is inside our body. It 
work very fast indeed. 

A lot of people who know him does not believe 
that this kind of diseases can be cured in just 6 
days. 

Thank you! 

Edwin, 
S. Korea 

~~~~~~~~~~~

What This Book Is About 

If you are new to MMS, I hope you do not think 
that this book tells about just another interesting 
supplement that can help some people after they 
take it for several months. Not so. This Master 
Mineral Supplement (MMS) works in a few hours. 
The #1 killer of mankind in the world today is 
malaria, a disease that is typically overcome by 
this supplement in only four hours. This has been 
proven through clinical trials in Malawi, a country 
in eastern Africa. In killing the malaria parasite in 
the body, there was not a single failure and at 
this writing, more than 800 HIV/AIDS cases have 
been successfully treated in Malawi, with all the 
before-and-after tests and records in place. More 
than 5 million people have used MMS worldwide. 

After taking the Master Mineral Supplement, 
people are often disease-free in 5 days and other 
diseases and conditions simply disappear. If 
patients in the nearest hospital were treated with 
this Master Mineral, over 50% of them would be 
back home within a week and 90% would be 
home before two months were out. 

For more than 100 years, clinics and hospitals 
have used the active ingredient in this supplement 
to sterilize hospital floors, tables, equipment, and 
other items. Now this same powerful germ killer 
can be harnessed by the immune system to safely 
kill pathogens in the human body. 

Amazing as it might seem, when MMS is taken 
correctly, the immune system can use it to kill 
only those germs, bacteria and viruses that are 
harmful to the body. MMS does not affect the 
friendly bacteria in the body nor any of the 
healthy cells. It is one of the same chemicals that 
the body's immune system manufactures to kill 
pathogens and other harmful microorganisms in 
the body. 

MMS is the greatest solution to mankind's 
diseases and ills now known. It is not a drug. I 
have provided complete details on how to make 
this supplement in your kitchen, buying most of 
the ingredients off the shelf. It is entirely possible 
that you will save someone's life or your own. 

Because MMS functions as a supercharger to the 
immune system, it is not meant for treatment of 
any particular disease; rather, it has been found 
to improve the immune system to the point of
overcoming most diseases, frequently in less 
than 24 hours. 

↑Page1 

What This Book is About 

My purpose for writing this book is to spread the 
information more widely. This information is far 
too important to allow any one person, one group 
or even several groups to have control of it. It is 
information that the world should have. After 5 
years (since year 2006) of seeing practically 
nothing done by a group that could have done a 
great deal, I finally realized that the information 
had to be distributed to as many people as 
possible or someone would always be out of the 
loop and not receiving this life-saving data. It 
regularly occurs that a great deal of important 
medical information is withheld from the public 
that could have saved lives. It is my intention to 
prevent that from happening with this information. 

The Master Mineral of the Third Millennium 

Copyright Notice 

Author: James V Humble (Jim Humble) 
Copyright © 2011 James V Humble. 

Distributed by the Genesis II Church of Health and 
Healing with permission from Jim Humble. 

Quotations up to one full page may be used when 
the Author is given credit. Other copies, even full 
copies, may be used under certain conditions. 
Please contact the Author for further information. 

Possible Cancellation of Copyright: In the event of 
the death of the Author for any reason, or the 
detention of the Author for any reason for more 
than 60 days during any 6 month period, or if the 
Author is missing for a period of more than 60 
days after being reported as missing to a police 
station in the State of Nevada, the Copyright 2006 
and 2010 by the Author, Bishop James V. Humble 
(Jim Humble), is cancelled and this book becomes 
public domain. 

In addition, the Author grants permission to any 
person, group, or entity to distribute this book 
free or for profit throughout the world should 
any of the conditions mentioned in the above 
paragraph come about. 

Author's email address is jim@jimhumble.com . 
Only emails with the subject of "Stories of 
Success" will get past the server's spam filter. You 
will receive an automatic response. Follow the 
instructions in that response to finally 
communicate with Jim. 

Please suggest this book to your friends. There is 
simple automatic service you can use to send 
information concerning this book to your friends. 
Go to www.miraclemineral.org and click on the 
"Tell friends" button. 

ISBN 13-978-0-9824712-1-0
ISBN 10-0-9824712-1-1 

The technology of MMS1 and MMS2 is presented as 
open sources technology. Anyone can use it 
freely, anyone can contribute to it, but it remains 
the property of Jim Humble (Bishop James V. 
Humble). Free use of the technology is granted to 
all, but that use can be withdrawn in the event 
that the technology is misused. Permission must 
be obtained for use of the written materials. Of 
course, in the 

↑ Page 3 , Copyright Notice 

event of the Author's death, all writing and all 
technology becomes public domain as stated above. 

It is needed that people build businesses around 
selling MMS. One man in Texas has already made 
more than one million dollars' profit selling MMS 
starting from almost zero. Any company with a 
little imagination could be a multi-million dollar 
company. The idea that one needs an exclusive 
right to a product is only for those who have no 
imagination. Exclusive license usually destroys the 
imagination and slows one down more than the 
competition. When you compete, you are always 
at your best. There is a ready market anywhere in 
the world for MMS. Just get out there and sell it. 
We need people who will distribute MMS. There 
is a tremendous reward for those who do. You 
can become rich. That has already been proved. 

##### 

Foreword 

I finally finished the 4th edition of my book The 
Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21 st Century at 
the end of 2008. I added some more data and 
updated everything I knew. But a lot of things 
were happening. The book urgently needed 
editing, and all of my friends were threatening to 
pretend they didn't know me if I didn't have it 
edited. So I had to do that. Then a lot of things 
happened. The book was edited, and my 
secretary in Nevada finally got it printed, and it 
began to sell around the first of November 2009. 

However, while the book was being edited and 
prepped to print, many things happened. I caught 
the swine flu and lived through it, I left Mexico in 
rush, I helped a doctor in South Africa by
teaching some of his students about MMS, and I 
traveled to Malawi and began treating mostly 
HIV/AIDS, and other life-threatening diseases as 
well. 

Something important was happening during this 
time. All of the data from thousands of sick 
people around the world had been pouring into 
my head for several years. I had answered more 
than 10,000 emails before I hired my secretary. 
Since I hired her, the two of us have answered an 
additional 50,000 emails. All those emails were 
from people who had questions about MMS and 
how to use it, or hundred and one different 
things all concerning their health and using MMS. 

New Protocols Developed 

Over a couple of years and thousands of emails, I 
began to get a picture in my mind and ideas 
began to gather. Now if I had a staff, and they 
could have taken each email and put it into a 
category and sent out requests for results from 
people, we would have had the results much 
faster. But anyway, I finally developed several 
protocols that were getting fantastic results and 
I realized that my first book didn't give enough 
data. While MMS is simple to use, people still 
need more about the basics. 

Then, with the new protocols approaching 99% 
results, I realized I needed to write a new book. 
When I had most of this book written, the 
protocols were sort of solidified. I had been 
approaching the correct protocols, but the final 
results happened in Malawi. Those results with 
HIV/AIDS were nothing less than fantastic. The 
disease, when treated with the proper MMS 
protocol, is a snap. It's as if HIV/AIDS patients 
only have a bad cold that needs proper care. It's 
simple. The protocol lasts for three weeks, but 
they are over most of their problems in the first 
4 days and the rest of the problems clear up in 
the next week, and usually those last few days 
are just to make sure. So this book was written. 

Treating Animals 

I received many emails over a couple of years 
concerning animals and treating them with MMS -- 
another thing that had never been written about 
before. Well, they are mostly like people and I 
have had considerable experience treating 
animals, so I added Chapter 18 on treating 
animals. 

Information on ARV Drugs 


Also while in Africa I learned about the ARV (Anti-
Retroviral) Drugs. They are touted as being 
something that helps the African people live 
longer and more productive lives, and the drug 
companies take billions of dollars from Africa in 
payment for ARV drugs. It doesn't take much of a 
dunce to find out that these drugs are really 
killing the African people while doing absolutely 
nothing beneficial for them. In this book, I 
haven't gone into ARVs very far, as this book is 
about positive stuff and speedy health 
improvement. But Chapter 22 on MMS, ARVs, 
and Vaccines does include a few things that 
anyone can check. This is critical information 
that you need in order to protect yourself and 
your family. 

Haiti 

For the past months, I have been here in the 
Dominican Republic, right next to Haiti, teaching 
very intense seminars on MMS. Some of our 
students have gone over into Haiti to attempt to 
help there using MMS, but as time passed, it 
became too dangerous. Our last student group 
was robbed at gun point for the computer they 
had. Those people are starving. The situation 
there is a terrible thing. What is happening there 
is evil beyond belief and the world will never 
know. There has been a news blackout for 
months. The people of Haiti have been murdered 
for months, and with the news blackout, nothing 
can be done. Call a news agency and they pay 
no attention to you. 

This is what happened and is happening at this 
date, 12/27/10. When the earthquake occurred, 
the United States sent war ships to close off all 
the Haitian ports. They have prevented all ships 
and all supplies, except military, from arriving in 
the Haitian ports. The cholera epidemic has hit 
and the border between Haiti and the Dominican 
Republic has been closed, but before it was 
closed, 80 trucks loaded with supplies for Haiti 
arrived there while our students were also there. 
The trucks came from Santo Domingo. They 
were refused entrance into Haiti and sent back 
into the Dominican Republic. 

Do you see? All supplies were prevented from 
arriving in Haiti. I am sure you heard from the 
news that there was plenty of money for Haiti, as 
number of countries had donated money. The 
Red Cross announced that they had plenty of 
money for Haiti. Guess what - our students found 
the Red Cross office closed and the door boarded 
shut. There is no Red Cross in Haiti. None of the 
money that was slated for Haiti has reached Haiti. 
It is either still held in deposits not being released 
or it has already been taken elsewhere. 

We could not reach anyone concerning the 
cholera there. At the last count, about a month 
ago (it's now January,15th,2011 ), over 1 ,000 
people have died of cholera and there is no mass 
help being provided. Nothing is really being 
done. There are no large air lifts of medical 
supplies or food or water getting to those people. 
Nothing. We are only a few miles from the 
border. We know what's going on there. We have 
been financing a pastor to take MMS over there 
and treat as many as possible but even that has 
been stopped now. 

Those people are being murdered while the rest 
of the world sits idly by. Of course, most people 
don't know, so they can't do anything. But the 
news people stay away and don't report anything 
and those of us who do report are not listened to. 
You may be surprised to hear that the same thing 
happened in New Orleans right after Hurricane 
Katrina. There was a refugee camp where the 
trucks of supplies were refused entrance for 
months for no reason. I don't think anyone 
starved, but there was much suffering while the 
people in the camps waited for trucks to arrive 
that were sitting idle, waiting for permission to 
enter the area. The world said nothing about 
that, as there was a news blackout, and those evil 
men, whoever they are, found once more that 
they can do any murderous thing they wish and 
there is no objection. 

Do you now see the need for our church, the 
Genesis2 Church of Health and Healing? When we 
are large enough, we will go to those places and 
prevent the evil from taking place. Please see 
"Genesis 1 Church of Health and Healing' for more 
detail. 

The Most Important Underlying Principle of MMS 

When taking MMS, if it is making you feel worse, 
something is wrong. MMS does not make people 
feel worse - it makes them feel better. 

If you are feeling nausea, diarrhea, fatigue in the 
extreme, a very bad headache or if your original 
condition is worsening, then something is wrong. 

Normally, just take less MMS but do not stop. This 
will handle 99 cases out of 100, but not all. 

• If you reduced your MMS intake by 50% and that 
didn't help, try reducing it even more. 

• If that doesn't help, stop taking MMS altogether. 
Wait until you are back feeling like you were 
before taking MMS and then start again with a 
much smaller dose. 

• If that doesn't work something else is wrong. 

An Example of Something Wrong 

My apartment is in the tropics and the heat was 
getting to me. I called the air conditioning guys 
and they came and installed an air conditioner on 
the wall. They said that there were too many 
windows so they covered each one with clear 
plastic. You could hardly tell that they were 
covered, but the fact is that they no longer 
allowed air to come in. 

Well, after a several weeks I begin to lose energy 
during the day. In a couple more weeks I was 
taking shorter walks and more and longer naps 
during the day. I was beginning to feel sickish. I 
decided to start Protocol 1000 (see Chapter 13). 
But in two days I was feeling even worse. I 
decided to listen to my own technology. I knew 
something terrible was wrong because I felt like I 
was dying and I was beginning to wonder if it was 
just my body turning off and I was dying of old 
age. 

Then I happened to look at a window with the sun 
reflecting off of the clear plastic and it hit me -- 
it must be my apartment. I first got a pound of 
the chemical that MMS is made of, closed the 
door, and 

↑Page 8. Foreword. 

totally bathed the apartment in the MMS gas, just 
as they did with the New Orleans restaurants 
after Hurricane Katrina. I did that in case there 
might be some poison in the apartment. I slept 
elsewhere that night. 

Then I had all the plastic removed from the 
windows, 8 of them. Then I put 2 floor fans 
turned on high, one at each end of the 
apartment, one blowing in, and one blowing 
out. 

Well guess what? Two days and I was back feeling 
normal. Do you see what was happening? For
weeks I was breathing in the carbon dioxide that 
my own lungs were expelling. I was losing more 
and more energy and getting sicker and sicker and 
MMS could not compensate for the loss of oxygen. 

The carbon dioxide was creating poisons and the 
MMS was trying to destroy them but it was just 
mixing with foods and other items in my system, 
making a mess. I don't think that was the brink of 
death but it was beginning to feel like it.As I was 
congratulating myself on solving this problem, I 
began feeling worse again. Working and sleeping 
in this apartment, I was now breathing in plenty 
of oxygen, so what else could be wrong? I was 
sneezing and sniffling and over the next few days, 
my energy flagged and I took to sleeping 
elsewhere again. 

One day, I was listlessly reading emails while the 
cleaning lady washed dishes and swept and 
dusted. I watched vaguely while she whisked a 
dust rag around on the furniture and counters and 
my eyes gazed at the dust motes dancing in a ray 
of sun. I sat up straight. Dust! We have no 
vacuum cleaner and the dust rag was distributing 
old dust into the air for me to breathe. Years-old 
dust. And fresh dust blown in daily through the 
8 windows. 

We started having my cleaning lady use a wet 
mop instead of a broom and a wet rag to remove 
dust from furniture. In the following days, my 
energy again returned and my cold-like 
symptoms faded. Since then, I have felt alert and 
clear and am back to a maintenance dose of 
MMS instead of Protocol 1000. 

• In other words, my underlying problems - lack 
of oxygen and ambient dust - were not problems 
that MMS could address. 

So remember, MMS makes people feel better, not 
worse, and if you feel worse while taking MMS, 
something is wrong other than what you already 
know about. Figure out what it is, address it, and 
then resume taking MMS for whatever problem 
you originally took 

↑Page 9 

it for. In my case, there was only one problem 
and it was solved by increasing my oxygen 
intake. But it is common for people to have 
multiple health problems simultaneously and 
MMS may not always address them all. 

This Book Written in Stages 

At the last minute, in book-writing time, I 
decided not to change everything in the whole 
book, but rather to solidify the latest protocols 
that, to me, are real magic, separately in Chapter 
13 as Protocol 1000 , Protocol 2000 and Protocol 
3000 . Every severe disease you can think of, 
such as cancer, hepatitis C, HIV, AIDS, or 
malaria are all simple to heal when following 
these protocols. They are a bit intense for a 
while, but the results are what you would hope 
for from a "Miracle" Mineral ~ now called the 
Master Mineral Solution. 

This book builds on what the first book started. 
Imagine mankind without incurable diseases of 
any kind. I should also mention that there are 
things that MMS does not handle, such as 
described in the story above, but there are other 
medicines and herbs that do handle those, so 
nothing is left out. 

I want people to read this whole book and to 
know how MMS evolved, as that makes people 
more conscious of what needs to be done. I want 
a world of people who know all about MMS, so 
the data will never be lost. Please read this whole 
book and then know that with Protocols 1000 and 
2000 plus Protocol 3000 from time to time and a 
couple of dozen lesser protocols, we can handle 
99% of the incurable diseases known to man. 
Other less terrible diseases are also covered. 

Please learn the data in this book. There is no 
doubt that someday it will eventually save your 
life, and probably the lives of a number of people 
as you go along. You may be a healthy young 
person and thus never need MMS but all older 
people eventually need help, and that help comes 
with MMS. Please live to over a hundred years in 
good health. If you know MMS, barring an 
accident, you will indeed live beyond 100. Thanks 
for your interest. 

Bishop Jim Humble 
(Author)

##### 

Special Note From the Author 

I did not invent the idea of using sodium chlorite 
to generate chlorine dioxide. If you read Chapter 
22 of my first book, The Miracle Mineral 
Supplement of the 21st Century, you will learn 
how chlorine dioxide has been used in the body 
by many others for 20 years or more. I have 
merely brought it to the attention of the public 
when it never would have been otherwise. Over 
the past 12 years, I have had a more diverse 
experience with it than any other person. 

I admit that at first I thought I was the inventor. I 
did invent it, but I was the second or third 
inventor, maybe even the tenth. Others were 
already using it on a very limited basis, and had 
been for many years. I have expanded its use and 
shared it with the public. And I did invent a 
number of the protocols, all those in this book. 

So I will agree with anybody who says that I was 
not the first inventor. 

I don't know who first used chlorine dioxide in 
the human body. The literature is unclear, as 
sodium chlorite has been used for many years by 
many different researchers, and it has been used 
in the body by hundreds of researchers without 
them ever realizing that the results they were 
achieving were due to chlorine dioxide. In these 
cases, the researchers thought they were 
furnishing oxygen to the body. In each case, the 
research was limited to only several diseases or 
several types of diseases. Research was 
conducted in several colleges in each case with 
the researchers believing that they were working 
with oxygen. 

So, as far as patents are concerned, I cannot 
claim first use, and thus cannot obtain a patent. 
Of course, I did not want and do not want a 
patent. 

I just want to see MMS used throughout the world 
and that is indeed happening. This does not mean 
that I am giving up any of my rights that might 
exist for this technology. 

Should someone misuse the technology, I could 
still withhold from 

↑Page 11. Bishop James V. Humble, Special 
Note From the Author. 

them any of the rights that I still have. I do own 
all the copyrights on the written material on 
MMS1 and MMS2, as the only person who has 
written about them is me. Before I began using 
them, no one else knew anything to write. No 
one used it for more than one or two different 
diseases. I began using it for all diseases. 

Thus, anyone writing about MMS must use some of 
my writings. Therefore they must get my 
permission. I give it freely unless they misuse the 
data or sell the information. In the case of 
commercial use of my material, that will be easy, 
but everyone using the material commercially 
must get my permission. 

##### 

↑Page 12 . 

Financial Condition of the MMS Movement 

What this book is dedicated to, the suffering 
people of the world, pretty much says it all. For 
years, I thought that sooner or later some really 
wealthy person or group would come along and 
see what we are doing and put up millions of 
dollars to help spread MMS to mankind. But 
now hundreds of those wealthy people have 
seen or heard of MMS and they have not come 
up with the money. The wealthy people of the 
world are not going to help. 

No Help From Bill or Oprah 

After 10 years, I have come to realize that that 
kind of money is not coming. I've written to the 
TV programs that help with these kinds of 
things, and no help there. Bill Gates is after 
prestige in the scientific medical field, but not 
particularly interested in helping the millions who 
are out there. I have five rejections from Bill and 
he has made statements that there are too many 
people on this Earth and some must be allowed to 
die. Oprah has built a 50 million dollar orphanage 
to help a very small number of orphans in South 
Africa when that 50 million could have helped 
thousands. The buildings and grounds are 
beautiful and it is a very prestigious operation. 
But it wasn't to help the people, it was for show. 

Don't let me say that is wrong -- a good show 
brings money and that money can hopefully be 
used for good, and Oprah is a genius at show. 
This orphanage is no exception. However, I 
could not get the interest of her people who must 
decide on these things. Similar scenarios were 
repeated until I realized it was pointless. Now I 
find Oprah is working with Bill Gates. 

I am beginning to learn things about the world 
and people. Large amounts of money are always 
controlled by men or women of ambition. If those 
in control don't see huge advantages or profits for 
themselves, the money never really gets put 
forward. There is a lot of talk, but when it really 
comes right down to putting the money out, even 
the US government reneges on its money 
promises. 

It's never really the government on these kinds of 
things, it's the people who are in control. You 
may think, and it is always said, that there are 
large amounts of money for this kind of thing, but 
the actual facts are that the money, all of it, is 
under the control of men who 

↑Page13. Financial Condition of the MMS Movement 

could not care less about those the money is said 
to be for. 

For most of my adult life, I have been associated 
with people who were or are waiting for large 
amounts of money from somewhere. The money 
was always designated to help someone and do 
some good somewhere, but of more than a dozen 
different groups or individuals, no one ever got 
the large amount of money they were promised. 
Some waited for 20 years while wasting their 
time. 

Abuse of the Scientific Method 

In the case of MMS and other kinds of medicines, 
even when hundreds of thousands have been 
restored to health, the medical drug profession 
has created an atmosphere based on the 
"scientific method" that seeks to stop ideas like 
MMS from ever becoming known. When I seek 
help, I always hear the questions: 

• What about clinical trials? 

• What have you done there? 

• Where are the scientific write-ups in the medical journals? 

They talk as if I were a multi-millionaire who was 
not doing my job right. In those conversations, it 
never occurs to anyone that I may not have had 
the money for those things. I say, "What about the 
hundred thousand malaria cases treated with no 
deaths? What about the thousands of emails?" 
But none of that counts. 

Abuse of the scientific method, marveled at by 
the medical drug profession, has precluded 
anything coming from anywhere other than the 
scientific multi-million-dollar laboratories. It 
isn't that you can't listen to 1 00,000 common 
people saying that they are no longer sick, or 
100 cancer patients saying that their cancer 
went away in two weeks. It is that the scientific 
medical drug gods have convinced the world 
that you cannot ever depend on such unscientific 
data. 

Black Periods in Medical History 


In the 1 920s, William Koch and Royal Rife found 
the cause of cancer to be a pleomorphic microbe. 
It is usually in virus form but can morph into a 
bacterium, depending on the body conditions, and 
back to a virus. It is very tiny and hard to see but 
a special type of microscope was invented at that 
time that could show it. And now the dark field 
microscope shows it. 

At first, Koch and Rife received recognition for 
their discovery but 

↑Page14. Financial Condition of the MMS 
Movement. 

as Koch, in particular, went ahead and cured 
many people of their cancer, the medical 
establishment turned against him. By the time 
he and his associates had cured about 100,000 
people, the special microscopes were being 
destroyed by government officials, along with 
books on the subject and laboratory equipment, 
and Koch was arrested. 

He was tried in court and hundreds of people 
came to court to say that they were cured of 
cancer. The judge instructed the jury not to 
listen to any of them. It would be "unscientific" 
- anecdotal evidence does not cut any ice with 
establishment doctors. Koch was never convicted 
but he was jailed anyway, being held in jail while 
awaiting trial and during trial. He defended 
himself to the end and died in financial ruin. 

And in the Nineteenth Century


Compare the above story with that of Ignaz 
Semmelweiss. 

Semmelweiss was an Austrian obstetrician in the 
mid-nineteenth century. He worked at Vienna 
General Hospital and after a while he noticed 
that women who gave birth in the hospital were 
dying far more frequently than those who gave 
birth at home with a midwife. They contracted 
puerperal fever* shortly after the birth. Their 
babies were also dying more often. (*is fever 
caused by uterine infection following childbirth.)

He eventually traced this problem to the fact that 
his colleagues in the hospital were moving back 
and forth from work in the attached morgue to 
work in the delivery room without washing their 
hands. They wore the same bloody aprons while 
delivering babies as they had just been wearing 
while dissecting a cadaver. 

When Semmelweiss mentioned this to them, some 
understood and began washing their hands and 
changing their clothing. But most were outraged. 
What? Are you calling us dirty?? We're trained 
professionals. We know what we're doing. 

As Semmelweiss persisted, trying to persuade 
them, they grew angrier and had him fired from 
the hospital. From his home, Semmelweiss began 
a letter-writing campaign, trying to alert doctors 
throughout Austria of this danger to patients. 
However, the entire medical profession, after 
seeking his wife's approval, eventually had him 
put away in a mad house. 

Semmelweiss escaped but was found and beaten savagely. He was 

↑Page 15. Financial Condition of the MMS 
Movement. 

then placed in a straitjacket and locked up again 
with no medical care for his wounds. He died 2 
weeks later of an infection. 

The Multi-Billion-Dollar Barrier 

In our era, extensive research under FDA (Food 
and Drug Administration) supervision is regarded 
as the only way to establish a medical truth. If 
one does not have the millions and billions to 
prove his point, his inventions in the health field 
will never see the light of day. 

So far, no real medical cure has ever been able to 
break through this multi-billion dollar 
requirement. Not only do the drug companies
spend millions on testing, but hundreds of 
thousands of doctors and college students worship 
the scientific method of multi-million dollar 
testing, and success stories from people who were 
ill and are now well are brushed aside as 
meaningless. They are not even considered worth 
investigating. 

The drug companies, with the help of the 
scientific community, have created a scientific 
"truth" that ensures they will have no 
competition. And unfortunately they are the 
group that doesn't want well people; they want 
the money that comes from sick people. If you 
cure a sick person, he won't pay you any more 
money. That is a self-evident truth that the 
laymen of the world do not seem to consider. 

Don't you think it is kind of funny that after 100 
years of the new scientific modern technology, 
not one single cure for a single disease has ever 
been found? Doesn't it seem crazy that the exact 
same cancer treatments have been in use, with 
no practical improvements, for 100 years, and 
still less than 3% of patients recover? 

So there is no point in spinning my wheels with 
trying to find the large donations that would be 
required for us to complete large-scale MMS 
testing. I must just go ahead with what is being 
done to spread MMS information. So I 
have done my work in Africa, I teach classes, 
and I write. I think that this book will put good 
information into the hands of laymen, doctors, 
and health practitioners of all kinds and I hope 
they will use it well as thousands have already 
done. 

↑Page 16. Financial Condition of the MMS Movement 

Book Income Goes to Disseminating 
MMS Information 

I promised several years ago, as the first book was 
published, that all the money from the sales of 
the book, beyond expenses, would be spent in 
Africa, not only for the African people but for 
the world. did that in Africa in 2009 and up to 
February, 2010. 

I have recently worked with hundreds of people in 
Africa working slowly, very slowly, to improve 
the protocol necessary to make MMS really 
effective. Finally we had a group of people (800) 
with whom we had less than 5 failures in 
overcoming the HIV/AIDS disease. Who can 
argue with 800 successes, with blood tests done 
before the MMS protocol establishing a positive 
HIV reading. I did that work in Africa after 
writing the previous book, so this book is 
designed to cover the new developments. 
However, each book tells only part of the 
continuing story. There is more on this story of 
800 HIV patients in Chapter 27, HIV/AIDS in 
Malawi. 

From what I see so far, after much experience at 
not getting grants from the huge amount of 
money that is supposed to be available for Africa, 
it is my opinion that the money is never going to 
come. Hundreds of thousands of lives have 
already been saved and millions of people around 
the world are using MMS. Those whose job it is 
to grant the large amounts of money will continue 
to say, "Where are the clinical trials and the 
millions of dollars' worth of proof?" and we will 
continue to not have those millions. 

But still, more and more people will continue to 
use MMS and millions of lives will be saved. 
The sales of MMS will carry it into the countries 
of Africa and Asia. I make no money from the 
sales, but there will always be those who do, and 
because there are so many manufacturers, the 
price will tend to stay low and MMS will 
continue to spread at a rapid rate across the world. 

This is where you, the reader, come in. Although 
the huge amounts of money will never be 
available, there are now thousands of us small 
guys with small amounts of money, and when put 
together, we can be effective. While 40 billion 
sits in the US congress waiting to be spent and 60 
billion waits at the UN (actual figures), MMS has 
gone to over 2 million bottles sold, 5 million free 
books downloaded, and hundreds of thousands of 
lives saved. And, of course, they are still asking, 
"What about your clinical trials?" 

↑Page 17.

The great "Scientific Method" that they practically 
worship has saved them again and again from 
cures for cancer and heart disease and hundreds 
of other conditions. Thousands of really good 
people have died trying to give the world a cure 
of one kind or another, but each time they failed 
because they simply didn't have a hundred million 
dollars to prove their find. Each time, the world 
lost another medical cure and thousands more 
lives were lost. That's why MMS has gotten so 
far and I am still alive. They are sure that their 
Scientific Method is going to save them from any 
new treatment for diseases and be their Hero 
once again. 

Someday, probably long after my death, people 
will know that medical science held the world in 
an ignorant grip that lasted for more than a 
hundred years. Millions of people allowed 
themselves to be treated with ineffective surgery, 
chemical poisons, and radiation, all of which 
were well known worldwide to have less than a 
3% success rate. The success rate of witch 
doctors in the deepest darkest part of Africa has 
always been better than that, much better. 

If you want to help and have no other way, your 
donations will go, in one way or another, towards 
spreading MMS across the world, and that will 
change the world more than anything ever has. 
Although donations are always appreciated, our 
plans do not require them. Please read Chapter 
28 on the Church. Not only will people be 
getting well from most diseases, but millions will 
come to realize that the people in power have not 
always been looking after our best interests, and 
maybe they had better pay a bit more attention 
to that. Please take part. Please go to 
www.jimhumble.biz and give your donation, 
large or small, for a better world. I thank you in 
advance. 


##### 
The State of MMS as of June 2010. 

Including the 2000 people I treated in Africa and 
people in the US and Mexico, I have treated over 
5000 people - either directly in person, by 
handing them the dose of MMS, or by 
supervising their treatment on the spot. In 
addition, I have treated over 5000 more either by 
telephone or by email. This is not meant to boast 
in any way, but rather to just tell you how things 
are. I have seen more people recover from more 
incurable diseases than any other person alive. I 
and my secretary have answered more than 
60,000 emails from around the world. I only 
advise people to take MMS for improvement of 
the immune system. 

• More than one million people in the US alone 
have at least tried MMS. 

• Hundreds of people have manufactured it in 
their homes and are providing it to many people. 

• Thousands of people are selling it after buying 
it from someone. 

• More than 2 million bottles of MMS have 
been sold in the USA and other countries. 

• More than 5 million people throughout the 
world have used MMS and because most of the 
people who take MMS have diseases or health 
problems, it is estimated that well over 200 
thousand lives have been saved. 

• MMS is being manufactured in most European 
countries, and in South Africa, Australia, 
Canada, Mexico and of course, the US. 

I have sold over 50,000 copies of my book (in 
English), The Miracle Mineral Supplement 
of the 21 st Century. More than 5 million free 
Book 1 copies have been downloaded. It has 
been translated into German, Polish, Spanish, 
Croatian, Lithuanian, Austrian, Ukrainian, 
Czech, Turkish, French, Korean, and Japanese. 
All of these are being sold at this time and other 
translations are almost finished. The German 
book has sold more than 150,000 copies and the 
Russian language copies are just now being 
made available. 

The Australian, Canadian, Italian, New Zealand 
and Spanish governments have banned the sales 
of MMS, but that has not slowed the sales down. 
It merely pushes them underground. That 

↑Page 19. The State of MMS as of June 2010. 

costs the government money because people no 
longer pay the taxes involved in the 
manufacturing and sales of MMS. Because these 
governments are willing to lie and make 
statements contrary to known chemical 
technology, many people die from lack of MMS. 

In the U.S., all persons manufacturing MMS 
have changed the label to specify that MMS is 
sold for water purification (for which it does a 
very good job). The MMS chemical, which will 
be identified later on in this book, has been used 
to purify water for over 70 years. It comes under 
the EPA instead of the FDA. But although most 
MMS bottles have been given water purification 
labels throughout the world, it still kills 
pathogens of all kinds in the body, same as 
always. 

It is very unfortunate that the governments of 
the world are beginning to force their citizens to 
resort to illegal practices in order to stay well, 
and that has begun to happen most places. At 
this time, the U.S. Congress is attempting to 
pass a bill that will make it illegal to plant your 
own garden without a permit, and all seeds and 
fertilizer will have to be purchased from 
Monsanto Corp. But of course, selling a bottle 
of solution that purifies water anywhere in the 
world is not illegal. If it happens to also purify 
the water in your body, who can complain? 

If you want to buy MMS for your own health at 
this time, you will have to go to the internet and 
find someone selling MMS for water 
purification. It is now called Master Mineral 
Solution. Note that last word "Solution". It was 
"Supplement" before, but MMS cannot now be 
sold as a Supplement. The FDA in the U.S. has 
declared that anything that treats a disease or 
any kind of body condition must be considered 
a drug. It then must pass all the requirements of 
a drug, which is thousands or millions of dollars' 
worth of testing. However, MMS (as chlorine 
dioxide) is in fact FDA-approved as a water 
purification solution and the chemical is used all 
over the world for that purpose. Many 
companies sell it in small bottles so you can use 
it any way you like for various purification jobs. 

As people learn about how important MMS is to 
their health and to saving their lives, they are 
going to start demanding that the government 
quit making laws that prevent people from 
having freedom for health. That will bring about 
different congressmen and senators being 
elected. Keep this in mind for the next time 
elections are in progress, because by that time 
those up for election will be stating if they want 
to help Americans have health freedom or not. 

↑Page 20. The State of MMS as of June 2010. 

The FDA attacked several of the MMS 
manufacturers in the USA. Daniel at Project 
Green Life was bullied with fear tactics and 
forced to announce a "voluntary" MMS recall, 
but our Church (see Chapter 28, Genesis II 
Church of Health and Healing ) is about 
protecting our members. We happened to have 
$10,000 which we immediately gave to Daniel 
and he created a Private Membership Health 
Club and sent the FDA a certified letter that he 
was beginning to sell MMS again in the private 
club. The FDA could not stop it and thus he is 
still selling MMS. 

Our Genesis 2 Church of Health and Healing is 
not religious, but is spiritual. We heal people all 
around the world at this time free of charge and 
our ministers are in 40 different countries. 
Please see Chapter 28, Genesis II Church of 
Health and Healing. 

##### 


↑Page 21. 

No comments: