Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Periodontal disease

I’ve had bleeding gums for years and was totally horrified after an absence away from the dentist to hear that I had developed some pockets in my gums due to mild periodontal disease. This thought was so scary as I had my father as an example of what this can do. His teeth were awful and eventually he had to have dentures all because he could not cure it. Periodontal disease is anaerobic bacteria eating away at flesh and bone! The consequences if left unattended are dire as one could expect. Nasty bacteria they are!

I first came across MMS about 10 years ago, and found it all very interesting and bought an MMS set without needing it. Maybe it was the universe getting the order of things mixed up! Another synchronicity happened years later when I got to know the manufacturer of AMS (same as MMS). He told me that the solution attacks anaerobic bacteria. I started thinking that a good way to deal with this would be by applying MMS and submerging the infected pockets with the solution. So, I apply it with a syringe in between each tooth with a high concentrate solution of 10 drops into a small shot glass ¾ filled. I stay still and leave it in there for 1 – 2 minutes and then spit it out. As I have a pocket in my upper teeth, I have to lie down and hang my head to be able to ensure that the bacteria are submerged within the solution.



On my last visit to the dentist, she was delighted to see that there was no bleeding anywhere. Her words were “whatever you are doing, keep doing it”. It’s become a ritual using micro brushes between the gaps inside and out, brushing with bicarbonate of soda and then applying the solution through a syringe but it’s a small price to pay to maintain my teeth and gums in a healthy state.

Carlos Silva 
Javea 
Alicante 
Spain 

Posted : 07-04-2017 

No comments: