Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Kenneth Walter's Candida

While attenpting to rid myself of this curse called Candida, which affects so many people and those not yet aware or diagnosed, I started out using the cds, at first just one drop into 4oz of water, and I took 2 doses prior to bed and had to go sleep.

The funny thing, as an older man, I had to usually pee 5-6 times at night which doesn't allow for enuf rest for my adrenals. When I had finally gotten up, I had only peed two times, which was good and unexpected and by the end of that week I had dosed myself about a dozen times and had gotten up to 7 drops per dose, and no longer need to pee at night and get a full nights rest ! My libido has also improved !! another unexpected surprise.

During all this time, I had been reading about different formulations to fix this curse from the quacks to naturopathic doctors  and more and have come to realize, mine is systemic and not gonna be easy to kill off.

Earlier, prior to starting this course of mms, I had success with taking turpentine with sugar, it killed off the biofilm on my brain in about 3 seconds ! I only took 1tsp of turpentine with 1tsp of sugar and it took only a few moments to start, and then the biofilm was gone. I was happy about the biofilm, but disappointed that it didn't kill off MY candia altogether, so I had to be happy I got rid of that stinking annoying brain fog !

I have on order, some mms2 which is more potent than mms1. I'm praying that does the job to finally kill off this curse. I just won't know how well I'll tolerate the mms2 til I take it, but I'm feeling good about it just the same.

KennethWalter 
from Forest Park, Illionis,
United States 

Posted : 03-05-2017 

No comments: